Dear Friends & Experts,

Need your suggestion..
I am looking for 2 BHK flat in Kharadi region Pune. I came across few townships in Kharadi viz. Mont 'n' Glory, Deccan Gold & Blue Berry.

Is it worth buying Deccan Gold at negotiable rate of 2450 PSF. Asking rate by builder is 2750 PSF initially.

Im in dielama whether I negotiate well. Or is there still a chance I can further negotiate to bring it down.
Please suggest ..

Experts .. Waiting for your valuable suggestions.

Thanks
Read more
Reply
37 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • You have got the best rate.....go ahead....Good Value for Money
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NShahs
    Dear Friends & Experts,

    Need your suggestion..
    I am looking for 2 BHK flat in Kharadi region Pune. I came across few townships in Kharadi viz. Mont 'n' Glory, Deccan Gold & Blue Berry.

    Is it worth buying Deccan Gold at negotiable rate of 2450 PSF. Asking rate by builder is 2750 PSF initially.

    Im in dielama whether I negotiate well. Or is there still a chance I can further negotiate to bring it down.
    Please suggest ..

    Experts .. Waiting for your valuable suggestions.

    Thanks

    At this price, you can get resale at Magarpatta. Better go for township (completed) rather than hopless Kharadi.
    CommentQuote
  • I wonder how you call them townships.
    They are just projects...isn't it?

    Originally Posted by NShahs
    Dear Friends & Experts,

    I came across few townships in Kharadi viz. Mont 'n' Glory, Deccan Gold & Blue Berry.

    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Kharadi is a township.. these are mere some small projects ..no doubt about it.

    What I am requesting you is your suggestion at first place is, whether to buy a flat in Kharadi? If you say yes, then which project (Mont 'n' Glory, Deccan Gold & Blue Berry??)

    what could be the best deal for the project you are suggesting?

    Thanks for your help so far :)
    CommentQuote
  • I did'nt find any such resale flat in Magarpatta. Asking rates are above 40L+ (stamp & reg inclusive).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NShahs
    I did'nt find any such resale flat in Magarpatta. Asking rates are above 40L+ (stamp & reg inclusive).


    Where is the Deccan Gold located. At the negotiated rate of 2450PSF it looks good. I had visited Savannah in Wagholi and he is quoting 2200PSF. I guess then I should also go for Deccan Gold. Your thoughts?
    CommentQuote
  • My personal advice..Dont buy the Deccan gold flat.. i have checked the society..they have almost completed the construction but they have not yet got the drinking water supply from pmc..They themselves told me that they will start giving possession as soon as they get the all required connections from pmc... Instead of Deccan Mount 'n' Glory is good option.. and also Kumar's project on the same road and much closer to EON IT park.

    Instead go for the B U Bhandari's Acolade or a new scheme that they just launch next to Acolade for 2bhk.. the rate is around 2750 but the flats are good. Just few days back I had seen a 2BHK flat in Acolade and it was costing around 33lacs and it was of around 1100sqft.
    CommentQuote
  • mount n glory is a good option

    I have visited Kharadi projects including Satin Bricks, Deccan Gold, Urban Nirvana and Mount n Glory. I liked Satin Bricks and Mount n Glory from construction as well as rates perspective.. Satin bricks 2BHK was almost full.. Mount n Glory, i felt, was the best option out there... At rate of 2600(i am sure builder will negotiate), it seems value for money..
    CommentQuote
  • Accolade is near the main road, any project on the main road is a good bet. In general, there is a water issue in Kharadi. If you can manage with water difficulties then Kharadi is your best bet in Pune. I personally like Deccan . Its not a large scheme, i think just 4 buildings and a lot of open space in between.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bheeshma
    Accolade is near the main road, any project on the main road is a good bet. In general, there is a water issue in Kharadi. If you can manage with water difficulties then Kharadi is your best bet in Pune. I personally like Deccan . Its not a large scheme, i think just 4 buildings and a lot of open space in between.


    I also like Emerald City from Gera Developments. Its a reputed builder and I know that they have a fabulous customer relationship team. I have dealt with them and have had good experiences. They have been around in pune ever since i remember. You should check them out if you want to.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bheeshma
    I also like Emerald City from Gera Developments. Its a reputed builder and I know that they have a fabulous customer relationship team.



    Hey please please, can you tell me what "Reputed builder" means? anyone?
    Hey self proclaimed senior members:D please some one tell me what it means.
    CommentQuote
  • Rajesh I think only Vascon and Panchseel are two reputed builders ... rest all are thieves in white.

    And those two good enjoy so high premium that one can say Goodness is being sold at the Premium

    Today you buy any goods ...do they all deceive you like builders do ..??

    go buy 21 inch TV and it turns out to be 19 inch ? ...
    or color TV turning out to be black and white?
    Even in West for each property Ad you can find all details in Black and white...
    Ads are not deceiving promising Heaven and giving Hell ....
    CommentQuote
  • 2 bhk

    Hi ,

    I am also looking for 2 BHK ..
    pls suggest some good projects.
    CommentQuote
  • What about Kumar Primavera?
    CommentQuote
  • I think the best bet is BU Bhandari's Acolade or Colonnade. Good construction. Only problem is that they are not willing to negotiate.

    Please, do not. Do not even consider Gulmohar Privilage.

    Reasons

    - Really bad floor plans.
    - 3550psft price. They must be smoking something.
    - Construction quality is really poor.
    CommentQuote