37 | Posts
9107 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Township in Kharadi

Dear Friends & Experts,

Need your suggestion..
    I am looking for 2 BHK flat in Kharadi region Pune. I came across few townships in Kharadi viz. Mont 'n' Glory, Deccan Gold & Blue Berry.

Is it worth buying Deccan Gold at negotiable rate of 2450 PSF. Asking rate by builder is 2750 PSF initially.

Im in dielama whether I negotiate well. Or is there still a chance I can further negotiate to bring it down.
    Please suggest ..

Experts .. Waiting for your valuable suggestions.

Thanks
    Last edited by NShahs; January 12 2010, 12:04 AM.

Re : Township in Kharadi

You have got the best rate.....go ahead....Good Value for Money

Comment

Originally posted by NShahs View Post
      Dear Friends & Experts,

Need your suggestion..
      I am looking for 2 BHK flat in Kharadi region Pune. I came across few townships in Kharadi viz. Mont 'n' Glory, Deccan Gold & Blue Berry.

Is it worth buying Deccan Gold at negotiable rate of 2450 PSF. Asking rate by builder is 2750 PSF initially.

Im in dielama whether I negotiate well. Or is there still a chance I can further negotiate to bring it down.
      Please suggest ..

Experts .. Waiting for your valuable suggestions.

Thanks
      At this price, you can get resale at Magarpatta. Better go for township (completed) rather than hopless Kharadi.
      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

I wonder how you call them townships.
        They are just projects...isn't it?

Dear Friends & Experts,

I came across few townships in Kharadi viz. Mont 'n' Glory, Deccan Gold & Blue Berry.

Thanks

Comment

Kharadi is a township.. these are mere some small projects ..no doubt about it.

What I am requesting you is your suggestion at first place is, whether to buy a flat in Kharadi? If you say yes, then which project (Mont 'n' Glory, Deccan Gold & Blue Berry??)

what could be the best deal for the project you are suggesting?

Thanks for your help so far

Comment

I did'nt find any such resale flat in Magarpatta. Asking rates are above 40L+ (stamp & reg inclusive).

Comment

I did'nt find any such resale flat in Magarpatta. Asking rates are above 40L+ (stamp & reg inclusive).
              Where is the Deccan Gold located. At the negotiated rate of 2450PSF it looks good. I had visited Savannah in Wagholi and he is quoting 2200PSF. I guess then I should also go for Deccan Gold. Your thoughts?

Comment

My personal advice..Dont buy the Deccan gold flat.. i have checked the society..they have almost completed the construction but they have not yet got the drinking water supply from pmc..They themselves told me that they will start giving possession as soon as they get the all required connections from pmc... Instead of Deccan Mount 'n' Glory is good option.. and also Kumar's project on the same road and much closer to EON IT park.

Instead go for the B U Bhandari's Acolade or a new scheme that they just launch next to Acolade for 2bhk.. the rate is around 2750 but the flats are good. Just few days back I had seen a 2BHK flat in Acolade and it was costing around 33lacs and it was of around 1100sqft.

Comment

mount n glory is a good option

I have visited Kharadi projects including Satin Bricks, Deccan Gold, Urban Nirvana and Mount n Glory. I liked Satin Bricks and Mount n Glory from construction as well as rates perspective.. Satin bricks 2BHK was almost full.. Mount n Glory, i felt, was the best option out there... At rate of 2600(i am sure builder will negotiate), it seems value for money..

Comment

Accolade is near the main road, any project on the main road is a good bet. In general, there is a water issue in Kharadi. If you can manage with water difficulties then Kharadi is your best bet in Pune. I personally like Deccan . Its not a large scheme, i think just 4 buildings and a lot of open space in between.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X