Elite Metro Jazz is a latest residential project in Pune, Mahalunge Baner Annexe presenting one of the most peaceable living space in the form of 1,2,3,3.5,4.5 BHK apartments of 611-2550 sqft. It is designed by Elite Landmarks Private Limited real estate firm.

guys, any details of this?
exact location? asking price?
Read more
44 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • i visited the site a month ago. he ws quoting 6100 and his cheapest 2 BHK will cost 85 lakh. 1 BHK will cost you in excess of 40 lakh. it is just behind aldewhat espawhat by puranik.
    CommentQuote
  • wow ... 6100 its a new record for Mhalunge ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by garibaadmi
    Elite Metro Jazz is a latest residential project in Pune, Mahalunge Baner Annexe presenting one of the most peaceable living space in the form of 1,2,3,3.5,4.5 BHK apartments of 611-2550 sqft. It is designed by Elite Landmarks Private Limited real estate firm.

guys, any details of this?
    exact location? asking price?

garibaadmi.. your name does not suit you while you enquire for property rates in pune ...:bab (59):

not to mock your name but here's the shock:

2 BHK Flat - 803 Carpet + Terrace - Rs. 87 Lakh Onward
    2 BHK Flat - 878 Carpet + Terrace - Rs. 94 Lakh Onward
    3 BHK Flat - 1204 Carpet + Terrace - Rs. 1.2 Crore Onward
    3.5 BHK Flat - 1378 Carpet + Terrace - Rs. 1.4 Crore Onward
    4 BHK Flats - 1750 Carpet + Terrace - Rs. 1.9 Crore Onward
    CommentQuote
  • well it costs to create the glossy posters all over pune ..... by showing these jazzy posters they trying to attract the young and hep crowd ... builder has forggoteen that todays yongsteers cant pay 70k emi for 2bhk (consering 17laks down payment)

out of my bugdet so wont bother to look
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Tangent
    well it costs to create the glossy posters all over pune ..... by showing these jazzy posters they trying to attract the young and hep crowd ... builder has forggoteen that todays yongsteers cant pay 70k emi for 2bhk (consering 17laks down payment)

out of my bugdet so wont bother to look

arey khareedne ka jigar ho ya nahi.. builder me jigar hai mahalunge me maangne ka.. that surprises me... !!
    CommentQuote
  • Those familiar with this area, can you please share

1. expected 2 BHK rent in this area.
    2. Does this area come under PMC.

At least 1 good thing is is that they are building from 1 BHK to 4 BHK so there is something for everyone. I guess young generation will have to be content with 1 BHK only.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by OnlyPune
    Those familiar with this area, can you please share

1. expected 2 BHK rent in this area.
    2. Does this area come under PMC.

At least 1 good thing is is that they are building from 1 BHK to 4 BHK so there is something for everyone. I guess young generation will have to be content with 1 BHK only.

1) rent expected can't be more than 10 k for 2 bhk owing to no propoer road and water shortage

2)this area would not come under PMC but might be acquired by PCMC as they plan to merge mahalunge but when will that happen is not known.
    CommentQuote
  • if it's just next to puranik ~aspelendo then it's not mahalunge, it's almost baner.
    question is - does baner has 6100+ rates??
    CommentQuote
  • The project seems to be very nice, I mean the elevation (if they make it exact :) ) , floor plans and the luxury specifications. However, the price doesn't seem to be justified in this slow market. I guess builder is quoting high price due to proximity with blue ridge which recently hiked the price. Still, 1.2cr for 3bhk is way too much in the current market scenario. Around 1cr would have been a reasonable price for 3bhk whose saleable area is around 1770 sq feet. People who are interested and willing to take the plunge should demand for big discount in this current market scenario as the area is NOT Baner or Aundh and as the previous post mentioned, even Baner might not have this price.
    CommentQuote
  • website - Metro Jazz
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohanmalik
    1) rent expected can't be more than 10 k for 2 bhk owing to no propoer road and water shortage

2)this area would not come under PMC but might be acquired by PCMC as they plan to merge mahalunge but when will that happen is not known.

10k :D

no comment on water shortage but there is proper cement concrete road there - why no road??

i think 15k rent should be right expectation - but that's also not worth for flat of 80+ lakhs - buy only if you're planning to use it or you see value appreciation.
    no body in his right mind would buy for rental income.
    CommentQuote
    i think 15k rent should be right expectation - but that's also not worth for flat of 80+ lakhs - buy only if you're planning to use it or you see value appreciation.

For 15k, you can get a flat in much better areas, why would one rent on other side of highway which is no mans land ? And agree 100% that buying for rental income is a waste, not just here but in any location in Pune in current times.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    For 15k, you can get a flat in much better areas, why would one rent on other side of highway which is no mans land ? And agree 100% that buying for rental income is a waste, not just here but in any location in Pune in current times.

15k after 2 to 3 years (when this project is built) should be right expectation, anyways it's not important.

anyone got more details like possession date?

is builder getting any booking? any discounts?

i feel it's way overpriced. should be 5000-5200 rpsf.
    CommentQuote
    10k :D

no comment on water shortage but there is proper cement concrete road there - why no road??

my frnds have rented flats in rohan leher (11k 2 bhk and 13k for 3bhk) and Teerth towers 11k 2bhk

15k is a big ask ..but again the project might take 3-4 yrs to materilize
    CommentQuote