Dear All,
Heard that Alcove offers good building layout. I also heard that his project does not have necessary appovals. Could anyone pls shed light on the same. I really liked the floor layout. But I am worried about the completion and other approvals from the authorities
Read more
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • There is already a post ...

There is already a post ...
    ]http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/pune/t-alcove-in-pimple-saudagar-4659.html/?highlight=alcove

Use search to find related posts.

Use search to find related posts.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Benjamin
    Dear All,
    Heard that Alcove offers good building layout. I also heard that his project does not have necessary appovals. Could anyone pls shed light on the same. I really liked the floor layout. But I am worried about the completion and other approvals from the authorities

Would you would be kind enough to post the location , builder , area and preferably wikimapia link.
    CommentQuote
  • Alcove - in Pimple Saudagar. Project by Atul Enterprises
    CommentQuote
  • What is the current rate at Alcove ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Benjamin
    Dear All,

Hello Benjamin,
    They will give all logics of the Alcove Project. The representatives will give false information about the project. The Alcove project, whole ground is under dispute.....Dont see towards Alcove Project.....
    I have burnt my finger....i dont the same for others.

bye
    CommentQuote
  • What land dispute? Please elaborate.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello everyone,