Sort by :
Filter by :
- Think you refer to Talegaon project. Pls use serach meny from top bar . Guess there is already some thread and this has been discussed in some other thread.CommentQuote0Flag
- I think it is new project launched in Kondhwa annexCommentQuote0Flag
Here is the link
this is diffferent from Lake Paradise at Talegaon
- I am also looking for more information on Lake District. Appreciate your feedback.CommentQuote0Flag
- Is the area worth of this price too? I mean are there streets, street lights, PMC water; bore-well water, public transport, shops/market/malls, ample security/safety so that you can walk out even at least at 10 pm; and most of all how is locality around?CommentQuote0Flag
- it may take 4-5 year to developCommentQuote0Flag
- 2400-2500 at this location. How shamelessly can builders ask such prices or rather even start such projects at these areas:o.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by realacres2400-2500 at this location. How shamelessly can builders ask such prices or rather even start such projects at these areas:o.
Project was launched with 2250 psf.
Builders can build anything and ask huge money for that.
ackruti- Contrywoods and this project, both are being sold only on the basis of good educational institutes within the reach.
1. Sinhagad Engineering college and campus of allied courses
2. KJ Engineering college
3. Trinity college of Engineering
4. Sports AcademyCommentQuote0Flag
- I am being quoted 2350 for this project.CommentQuote0Flag
- project was launched in the month of Oct 09. You might have purchased later.
Have you done agreement? what date of possession is mentioned?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by ramkumarproject was launched in the month of Oct 09. You might have purchased later.
Have you done agreement? what date of possession is mentioned?
Not sure if that was a question to me, but i haven't purchased yet. This was in the initial email from them. The possession date being mentioned is June 2011.CommentQuote0Flag
- it may be 2012.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by sandy77it may be 2012.
No. It's June 2011 for phase - 1. They quoted 2380/- Rs. per sq. ft.
It seems that there is no problem of connectivity to this area.
Location is not in PMC. It's within Gram Panchaayat.
They told me that they are going to develop wider road (main road) with the help of colleges. They also told me that they are going to provide transportation service for township.
I like project location very much. I am not sure how much time it will take to develop this area.
I like to know your views on this. Let me know if anyone else is interested.CommentQuote0Flag
- Please let me know your views on this project. Is it worth to invest here?CommentQuote0Flag
- it will take at least 4 to 5 yrs to develop this area. now it is gram Panchayat. it will take time to be within PMC limit.
No roads, No transportation, No connectivity, no water
There are so many things required and those things are unavailable over here.CommentQuote0Flag