Friends,

New investor here - How is this project - area / approach is it developed. Brochure etc seems very good. Builder quotes 2400 psf and 2500 psf for 2BHK. Any ideas of the apprach roads etc for this. Where is exact location - are there many small scale industries etc around.

Please help

Raj
Read more
44 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • No roads, No transportation, No connectivity, no water

Hmmmm.... Did you really visit this site???

I visit it on saturday. Road seems much better (not much wider, but ok.)
    So, as road is better there is no issue of connectivity (With your own vehicle :p).

I am not sure about public transportation there.

Water may be issue there... (Well, after pune city is also facing water problem ).

Hmm... it's true area will take time to develope.
    CommentQuote
  • Are there any lakes or water bodies around here for the 'Lake District' name?
    CommentQuote
  • At construction site I seen one.
    It's small one. I am not sure if you can consider it as lake. :D

Well, I did not roam at construction site much. But in google map you can see 2-3 small lakes near construction site. :D.

http://maps.google.co.in/?ie=UTF8≪=18.427706,73.897648&spn=0.013314,0.026178&t=h&z=15
    CommentQuote
  • how's locality in this area?
    CommentQuote
  • Lake District

The Lake District is located in Kondhwa Annexe. The project is a 110 acre township & before launching the project the developer has got plan sanctions, final environment clearance & also sanctioned a 100 MvA electrical sub-station that will provide un-interrupted power to the project. The Developer is at his own cost also arranging continuous water supply to the project, is building the roads, drainage system & also upgrading the approach road to the project.

They are planning to start registrations in April & possession for Phase 1 is June 2011. The entire project will be complete in 5 years. Amenities & specifications are the better than most projects in Pune today & the price is very competitive.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rdb911
    The Lake District is located in Kondhwa Annexe. The project is a 110 acre township & before launching the project the developer has got plan sanctions, final environment clearance & also sanctioned a 100 MvA electrical sub-station that will provide un-interrupted power to the project. The Developer is at his own cost also arranging continuous water supply to the project, is building the roads, drainage system & also upgrading the approach road to the project.

They are planning to start registrations in April & possession for Phase 1 is June 2011. The entire project will be complete in 5 years. Amenities & specifications are the better than most projects in Pune today & the price is very competitive.

beware of large townships now.. many of them are not getting completed on time and getting delayed forever... better to go for smaller societies with max 4-5 buildings.

another problem with large communities is that many flats are investor flats so either it is lonely or there will be frequently changing neighborhood around which might be a risk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by instinct
    I am being quoted 2350 for this project.

man first go and check the location of the lake district!! What is happening to the buyers!! They are just throwing their money anywhere and everywhere!! If you dont care about your money please distribute it among needy ppls and not greedy builders:(
    All you will end up doing is jump in the lake once u invest there!!
    CommentQuote

Hey dude, you seem to be marketing your project here. Anyways, take away from this forum is, buy only ready possession, so please complete your project first phase by June 2011 and then come here to market your project.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Im told that the approach roads are being developed by the builder and this is going to be a self sustained township with a school , hospital and retail outlets.

I have a presentation of this project should anyone need this write to me at asif0610yahoo.com
    CommentQuote
    The Lake District is located in Kondhwa Annexe.

This means Pakistan Annexe:D. I won't be surprised if some cruise missles passes by while taking a walk in that area:p.
    CommentQuote
  • "Pakistan Annexe" is on the opposite side near N.I.B.M - I.e Undri, Mohammadwadi & Hundewadi
    CommentQuote
  • I checked with the marketing guys
    It seems 56 % of the project is sold out :p
    Old trick of these people
    Anyway, it seems it is too huge a complex (township)
    These can take at least 5 years in my opinion
    If they 2011 is the possession , then one may have to live with the half baked amenities till the whole thing is ready
    CommentQuote
  • rdb, good try to market your project.. Mini pakistan is not worth a penny forget about 2350/sqft
    CommentQuote
  • Hm...Pakistan Annexe...Mini Pakistan...Interesting! Poor Lake District guys will have hard time just because of this , do something Lake District people, to eliminate Pakistan from your project :p
    CommentQuote
  • I think Township projects are a mixed thought - for 1 they will take many years to complete - atleast 7-8yrs if it is a 150 acre land plot overall.
    So for the next few years you will find a lot of bulldozers and dumpers and trucked being parked and driven around in your tranquil surroundings!!

Also, you never know if the builder changes tracks and builds shops instead of something else which was promised in the overall plan because your contract is only limited to your building/society/flat and he can run where profit takes him.
    CommentQuote