Collapse

Lake district [Redirect]

Last updated: March 12 2015
45 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Lake district [Redirect]

I think Township projects are a mixed thought - for 1 they will take many years to complete - atleast 7-8yrs if it is a 150 acre land plot overall.
    So for the next few years you will find a lot of bulldozers and dumpers and trucked being parked and driven around in your tranquil surroundings!!

Also, you never know if the builder changes tracks and builds shops instead of something else which was promised in the overall plan because your contract is only limited to your building/society/flat and he can run where profit takes him.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
      This means Pakistan Annexe. I won't be surprised if some cruise missles passes by while taking a walk in that area:p.
      hey do the buyers need to get Pakistani visa before buying here?

Comment

Originally posted by rdb911 View Post
        The Lake District is located in Kondhwa Annexe. The project is a 110 acre township & before launching the project the developer has got plan sanctions, final environment clearance & also sanctioned a 100 MvA electrical sub-station that will provide un-interrupted power to the project. The Developer is at his own cost also arranging continuous water supply to the project, is building the roads, drainage system & also upgrading the approach road to the project.

They are planning to start registrations in April & possession for Phase 1 is June 2011. The entire project will be complete in 5 years. Amenities & specifications are the better than most projects in Pune today & the price is very competitive.
        Do you put this in agreement saying it will definately complete in 5 years..Is there a clause for rent payment by builder in case of delayed possession..If not it does not matter what the developers are saying...

Comment

No builder gives this type of commitment in writing... Bang on target search4re...

Comment

The Lake District is located in Kondhwa Annexe. The project is a 110 acre township & before launching the project the developer has got plan sanctions, final environment clearance & also sanctioned a 100 MvA electrical sub-station that will provide un-interrupted power to the project. The Developer is at his own cost also arranging continuous water supply to the project, is building the roads, drainage system & also upgrading the approach road to the project.

They are planning to start registrations in April & possession for Phase 1 is June 2011. The entire project will be complete in 5 years. Amenities & specifications are the better than most projects in Pune today & the price is very competitive.

I appreciate your efforts to compile this message. kindly do not paste the same message in different threads. I hope that you are investor in this project. If you are fooled by builder, kindly do not fool others.

Comment

This word 110 acres itself scares daylight out of me. Reputed builder are not even able to provide complete building and amenities in half acre plot within stipulated time, what to talk of 110 acre. It may happen , with builders best intentions (of social service ), but odds look to be stacked against it. Look at this high acre project Amanora, Megapolis, Lavasa etc . Find out the time when they opened for booking and when construction actually started (or will start for many). I am not even saying about completion .

Comment

Its been heard that many criminals stay in Kondhwa and nearby area. Not sure if any 'Mini Pakistan' connection is there...

Comment

Originally posted by deepak.patil View Post
                  Its been heard that many criminals stay in Kondhwa and nearby area. Not sure if any 'Mini Pakistan' connection is there...
                  that is always a risk in large societies... at least in smaller societies, one can spot some of the bad elements...

Comment

Yeh... I also heard that few terrorists caught last year from kondhwa area...

Comment

The german bakery investigations are going on in that area as well.

BTW why is this "Lake district" thread suddenly active.

Which Nulla is being referred as lake here.Last time Ram nadi nullah was
                      being advertised as river view Apartments by some crook builder in pashaan

Does the lake have drinking water.... for human or is the builder going to
                      outsource that to Bisleri/Aquafina
                      Last edited by Trojon; February 19 2010, 04:52 AM. Reason: Meri marzi
                      "...though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel my flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable:
                      I am simply not there."

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X