Salary vs cost of Flat

Last updated: February 4 2010
68 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Salary vs cost of Flat

Deleted, wrong thread.
    Last edited by razer; January 16 2010, 11:37 AM.

Comment

The main reason why these local brokers are necessary is that it is not possible for owner to personally show the flat to each tenant at any unfixed time .
      I stay in Kothrud, have a full time job, how can it be possible for me to show the flat to a tenant on Tuesday at 2 p.m.?
      The broker is not on the side of the owner too. Countless times these brokers have behaved arrogantly with me, quoted ridiculously low rents and introduced useless tenants. They are only interested in a quick commission.
      Not at all worth paying them 2 months rent.

Comment

Originally posted by kothrud_pune View Post
        (He is non Maharastrian )
        Did not understand how his being Maharashtrian or non-maharashtrian mattered in the point here...

Just wanted to add that their is no one story of a place... all localities are not good and all others are not bad... who is the one person who would embodify Maharashtra.. Hemant Karkare, Raj Thackrey, Baba Sahib Ambedkar, Shivaji Maharaj, Sachin Tendulkar, Amol Palekar, Lata Mangeshkar...

All of them have different stories and can any one of their stories be the story of Maharashtra... similarly not everyone who comes from other parts of India is rude and disrespecting of local culture.. lets not generalize it.. Its one country..

Look at Pakistan.. they wanted a country for only one religion... what happened to them..

Its a global world friend.. the shirt you wear is made in China, whose cloth is grown in India, machines made in Phillipines, sent all across the world..

We are global citizens like it or not...
        Last edited by akssenti; January 16 2010, 11:40 AM.

Comment

My story of broker

I was interested only in new flats for rent. What I did was simple:- Went to the site office, spoke with some people over there & guess what got a flat too from these builder people themselves. I was really surprised to see how people pay to broker everytime, I have not paid a single dime to the so called broker nor has anyone else paid the same. Even other agents nearby charge brokerage only once irrespective of the renewals & it's duration. Who are such craps who charge everytime? Seems they roam only in areas where rickshaws don't ply by meter & consider people in this area as if they are natives of Alibaug. Had I met such broker, I would have given a good dose to him in the language he understood.
          If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by razer View Post
            Deleted, wrong thread.
            Man, I was just going to post on it.
            Anyways, here's just a thing:-

I remeber when I traveled in bus & got up to give seat to a lady standing. However, a man sat immediately & when that woman didn't say anything, I was really looking stupid.

When I just smile to someone passing nearby (hey in a building, not on streets), these chaps look somewhere else. Even a cat did the same to me (well I just said meaow).

Haven't seen such things elsewhere & the primary reason is the mindset that either we are inferior or far superior kicks in for most.
            In Diwali when I gave sweets to watchmen of society they were so happy, no one else even greeted them.

Spitting, throwing bags, bottles on roads etc. is just because people here don't have social etiquettes. In West, even a kid carries tissue paper in his/her hand & throws it in dustbin.

Man, when the showroom itself is bad, how can godown be good?
            If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
              Man, I was just going to post on it.
              Anyways, here's just a thing:-

I remeber when I traveled in bus & got up to give seat to a lady standing. However, a man sat immediately & when that woman didn't say anything, I was really looking stupid.

When I just smile to someone passing nearby (hey in a building, not on streets), these chaps look somewhere else. Even a cat did the same to me (well I just said meaow).

Haven't seen such things elsewhere & the primary reason is the mindset that either we are inferior or far superior kicks in for most.
              In Diwali when I gave sweets to watchmen of society they were so happy, no one else even greeted them.

Spitting, throwing bags, bottles on roads etc. is just because people here don't have social etiquettes. In West, even a kid carries tissue paper in his/her hand & throws it in dustbin.

Man, when the showroom itself is bad, how can godown be good?
              So true.

We'll discuss this another time, another day in a different thread.

Comment

Originally posted by razer View Post
                So true.

We'll discuss this another time, another day in a different thread.
                with Bagpiper!!, somehow, this reminded of that Dharmendra adv.

Comment

Originally posted by akssenti View Post
                  Did not understand how his being Maharashtrian or non-maharashtrian mattered in the point here...We are global citizens like it or not...
                  Yes it doen't matter...Don't want to take anyone's Zenda in my hand....even my friend who was dealing with him was non-Maharastrian.Why I mentioned this here is people over here started shouting this happens in Pune and not outside....

So just want to stress that not only Pune people...but outsiders r also behaving similarly...
                  Last edited by kothrud_pune; January 16 2010, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Yes it doen't matter...Don't want to take anyone's Zenda in my hand....even my friend who was dealing with him was non-Maharastrian.Why I mentioned this here is people over here started shouting this happens in Pune and not outside....

So just want to stress that not only Pune people...but outsiders r also behaving similarly...This is Just my opinion,Don't want to take anyone's Zenda in my hand.
                    Thanks for the clarification buddy really helps.. i am what people would call an "Outsider" and i take pride in fact that Pune is a beautiful city and most Puneites are warm and helpful people. For anyone who comes and bashes city with stupid comments, you always have a choice of staying elsewhere, or stay here and help make it a better place....

Comment

So just want to stress that not only Pune people...but outsiders r also behaving similarly...
                      "Why I mentioned this here is people over here started shouting this happens in Pune and not outside"

Do you mean by my post??? Did I mean that in my post???
                      I just compared my 2 real examples...if that make you think that, then you urself can think how narrow thinking you have..

And What you mean by "Outsider"??? This shows up which thought process you follow??? An indian in india called outsider & then we criticize aussies to not behaving with indians in their own country...We should first keep our own house in order before criticizing others...Live example is Mr Balashaheb....He bloody bashing all north-south indians in india itself & then what moral he has to criticize Australian....This is call Hypocrisy my dear friend...Grow up !!!
                      Last edited by ash7979; January 16 2010, 12:32 PM.
                      Cheers,
                      -Ashish

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X