Amanora Park Town City Group Magarpatta Pune

Last updated: June 11 2011
56 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Amanora Park Town City Group Magarpatta Pune

Originally posted by chachu View Post
    The Plans are good, property is huge and it has the potential.
    ... the price in fact might even look cheap then.
    As in every property deal a bit of luck , calculated timing and risk shoiuld be in ones favour to get a decent appreciation. Same goes for AMANORA, provided the developers can keep up their plans and promises.
    Potential to develop (So why pay sky-high prices now?)
    Plans are good (but only plans na!)
    Might look cheap (Yep! After 15 years current prices will look cheap)
    Developers can keep promises (what if they don't?).

At the end of the day, it is you who need to take a decision. If you believe in them and believe that your flat will appreciate 10 times, may be you could buy ...

PS: I have always been bugged by that Amonara ad., Prices starting from 60 lakhs onwards (although now they have reduced a bit). With land almost free (or dirt-cheap), what do they provide in that minimum 60L 2-Bhk flat? IMO, It's a pure Rip-off ...

Comment

Living in that area will not be VFM in my opinion. I used to work in MP city. It is good in MP city but if you want to go out of MP city; at around 6 - 8 pm road traffic is blocked upto Solapur Highway chowk. Don't see its going to be widened (as MP city walls need to be broken otherwise).

With Amanora being occupied; traffic will only increase. They should have alternate road/entrance from opposite side of M P city and it should be wide road. Moreover the road is not safe; heard of some incidents

Comment

Agree with you puser. The infra especially roads are havoc during 6-8pm. As of now as there is no alternate road or any other traffic de-congestion proposal. No point in paying future rates (if they actually increase) today.
        If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by anikat View Post
          Could you please share with us what you think are 'secured mediums' during such volatile times
          Well besides FD, go for govt bonds like NABARD. Debt looks bad in current times & so does equity & gold. Hence, better to avoid them. Though the returns through such secure mediums may not be that great taking into consideration the growing inflation, it definately puts you in much better position while making future purchase or financial gamble as there exists buffer stock.

I would suggest to stay out of markets atleast till end of this 3rd quarter & depending upon the prevailing situation at that time, take the final call.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
            Well besides FD, go for govt bonds like NABARD. Debt looks bad in current times & so does equity & gold. Hence, better to avoid them. Though the returns through such secure mediums may not be that great taking into consideration the growing inflation, it definately puts you in much better position while making future purchase or financial gamble as there exists buffer stock.

I would suggest to stay out of markets atleast till end of this 3rd quarter & depending upon the prevailing situation at that time, take the final call.
            What make you to comments that stay away from market at lest till 3rd quters, I mean could you please logically explain the same...As I know,Auto industry is doing pretty well..IT is also picking up(infosys has given better guidence for coming qters) & I have practically seen new recruitment happening in IT)...pharma is also doing okay...except RE stocks, I think we pretty okay here till budget & after budget, it will depends on what our govt do with various stimulus given to industry...
            Cheers,
            -Ashish

Comment

To hide or not to hide......

Originally posted by ash7979 View Post
              What make you to comments that stay away from market at lest till 3rd quters, I mean could you please logically explain the same...As I know,Auto industry is doing pretty well..IT is also picking up(infosys has given better guidence for coming qters) & I have practically seen new recruitment happening in IT)...pharma is also doing okay...except RE stocks, I think we pretty okay here till budget & after budget, it will depends on what our govt do with various stimulus given to industry...
              Some reasons (not all):-
              1. Emininent hike in CRR & reverse repo on cards by RBI,
              2. Inflation heading towards double digit (is 7.31% of now, WPI),
              3. Budget? Some sops may be withdrawn particularly in those sectors whose condition has bit improved,
              4. Exports are still dull,
              5. Rising fiscal deficit means lower gain even in govt bonds,
              6. China artificial picture has started bursting this year,
              7. Direct tax code if implemented in existing form will make investing in property for less than 5-8 years useless,
              8. Home loans from 3rd house onwards may be charged according to commercial rates which will reduce the speculators in RE market. This would mean appreciation based more on end user demands & so would be the pricing. Emergence of cities like Nashik which may pose probs for Pune RE which is though good for buyers. Hence, RE too is out,
              9. Many companies gave some profits just by cost cutting, mostly slashing work-force & some by selling assets. Eg. Sale of Hansen by Suzlon to reduce it's debt to about INR 6300 Cr or divestment in Flag telecom & YIPES by Reliance (ADAG) to raise US$ 3bn in cash. As all these measures have already been done, the reality based on sales will come to light. Hence, many cos results for next 2 quarters may not see the growth as that was expected based on their performance in 2008-09.
              Hence, it is best to keep away from markets (RE is completely out as an investment) as the real picture of the economy without steroids will be known only after 3rd quarter of this year 2010.

Comment

If I am correct,AMANORA city does not give the ownership of flats,it gives them on 999 years of lease. So let other people buy the flats at Amanora so that you can rent it out in 1/10th of EMI of that owner!!

Comment

Originally posted by amit3011 View Post
                  If I am correct,AMANORA city does not give the ownership of flats,it gives them on 999 years of lease. So let other people buy the flats at Amanora so that you can rent it out in 1/10th of EMI of that owner!!
                  So after 999 years if lease is not renewed, does the flat need to be
                  surrendered?
                  Last edited by enduser; January 18 2010, 03:06 PM.

Comment

How many of current metros were know 999 years ago (may be except Delhi) ? Will Amanora be the same after 999 years?

You can always rent an apartment regardless whether its ownership or lease of 999 years

Comment

Originally posted by enduser View Post
                      So after 999 years if lease is not renewed, then does one have to surrender the flat?
                      Man will the buyer exist till then? And even if he survives, the building won't.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X