Anyone visited and any thing to share?

Sakaal (News paper) is also going to organize state wide(Maharashtra) "Property Mahayatra".

And in news its printed that there is demand for new homes ....
Read more
54 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Had posted this in the Diwali thread ...

Can anyone post the pricelists from the PBAP exhibition here? That will give us a snapshot of prices today.

Here is the list of participating builders, taken from today's advt in Sakal. I can volunteer to gather first 10 pricelists.

1. A V Bhat
    2. Achalare Associates
    3. Aditya Builder
    4. Aditya Shagun Developer
    5. Amit Enterprises
    6. Atul Enterprises
    7. Auram Developer
    8. B U Bhandari Landmarks
    9. Belvalkar Housing
    10. Bhandari Associates
    11. Concorde spaces
    12. D S Kulkarni Developer
    13. Darode Jog Properties
    14. Dreams Construction
    CommentQuote
  • Dont understand why they dont post pricelists online on the pbap.org website. Its not as if it is classified info.
    CommentQuote
  • 15. Eesha Properties
    16. Elite Developer
    17. G K Associates
    18. Gera Developer
    19. Gini Construction
    20 Goel Ganga Development
    21 Goel Ganga group
    22 Jindal Mittal Group
    23 Kalpataru Construction
    24 Karan Group
    25 Kasturi Housing
    26 Kirti Developer
    27 Kishor Developer
    28 Kolte Patil Developer
    29 Kumar Builder
    30 Kumar Properties
    CommentQuote
  • My belief is growing that all builders suck at Maths. In the advt, after number 21, there is directly number 23.
    I guess builder didnt learn 21 ... 22 ... 23
    CommentQuote
  • Hey...don't post pricelist here..please post in excel and fwd the link.U can also use google ..same that Aditi has done few days back
    CommentQuote
  • Posting in lower case, anyways can use regex later to convert to camel case ...

31 lunkad realty
    32 magarpatta
    33 malpani estate
    34 manav estate
    35 mangal murti developer
    36 marvel realtor
    37 mindspace realty
    38 mont vert home
    39 multi con developer - name is worse than con man developer :)
    40 nagarkar builder
    41 naik navare developer
    42 namrata developer
    43 nandan buildcon - con is in this name too.
    44 navrang associate
    45 nirman developer
    46 nyati builder
    47 om developer
    48 om sagar developer
    49 paranjape scheme construction
    50 pharande promoter
    51 prasun associate
    52 pride purple group
    53 prism
    54 puranik buildcon
    55 rachana associate
    56 rama group
    57 ramesh builder
    58 ranjit developer
    59 raviraj group
    60 rohan builder
    61 runwal housing
    62 sarthi group
    63 sara towers
    64 shree vyankatesh promoter
    65 shroff group
    66 siddivinayak group
    67 siddhivinayak group - this is not a typo, there are actually two builders by the same name in the advt
    68 sigma one
    69 sim property
    70 sudhir manke developer
    71 tejraj construction group
    72 tricon builder
    73 the construction group
    74 united builder
    75 vascon builder
    76 vastupuja corporation
    77 vishram developer
    78 yash promoter
    79 g corp properties
    80 mantra group
    81 vastushodh project
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kothrud_pune
    Hey...don't post pricelist here..please post in excel and fwd the link.U can also use google ..same that Aditi has done few days back

Ok, thanks for reminding. Will surely try to go there if time permits.
    CommentQuote
  • Such property exhibitions are a waste of time. Dont go there looking for discounts. The real negotiation happens in the builders office only. I guess sales have not picked up as expected and so we have another property exhibition in a span of 2 months only. Wait for some more time, prices will be forced to come down. How long can they hold unsold inventory.
    CommentQuote
  • Amanora used to quote 50 Lacs onwards* on ToI columns; today its 33.75 lacs onwards....
    CommentQuote
  • When many flats were sold out in last exhibis like Best of West, East etc. conducted by PBAP, why the need to have more & more exhibis when everything is sold out? The same story repeats:- Buyers come, see & leave;).

Such exhibis are wastage of time. Man, why can't SIAM arrange good Auto Expo in Pune? It's tons better than RE exhibis.
    CommentQuote
  • Whom are these exhibitions meant for? Rate of 3000 psf is supposed to be a 'surprise rate' even in outskirts, but many have not got so called commensurate 'surprise' salary hike since the last five years.

If they are meant to be only for select customers (BIG fish!), then it would be better if these mega events are held in corresponding exclusive complexes where big fish dwell or live
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abeerbagul
    Posting in lower case, anyways can use regex later to convert to camel case ...

31 lunkad realty

80 mantra group
    81 vastushodh project

Quite a long list, BUT ...

Flats, Flats, everywhere, Not any flat to buy
    CommentQuote
  • I don't know how much money is spent on these events and other newspaper ads and people like Ravi etc.

Why don't they just reduce the rates and let the buyers come to them?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ttt43
    I don't know how much money is spent on these events and other newspaper ads and people like Ravi etc.

Why don't they just reduce the rates and let the buyers come to them?

Oh! Is Ravi popular here too? I thought he was restricted (or had a scope) only to/within his blog. Although he has a nice blog, however, it mostly caters to Builders' interests.

As a buyer, when you say some project is 'costly', he'll immediately pounce upon you!
    CommentQuote
  • Beware of Ravi

I do not trust his advice since its mostly pro builders and he appears to be an eternal optimist but I was going through his blogs and realised he has a nasty sense of humour. I am quoting him from one of his blogs named megaplois-smart-homes-carnival.

"Considering that it was our first official meeting, i didn't disclose that more than kids, i like their moms". This guy has some nerve I would say...be wary of him.
    CommentQuote