Last updated: December 5 2013
7 | Posts
901 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 BHK Max 55L in Pune

Hello Experts,

I am looking to buy 2 BHK (preferably in big society and more than or equal to 1000 sq ft ) close to wakad, pimple saudagar or near by dange chowk.

My total budget is around 55L(inclusive of everything)

Need you suggestions on ongoing projects and pros and cons of the same.

Thanks in advance.
    Pavan Raj

Re : 2 BHK Max 55L in Pune

You can get one in Wakad, that also Ready possession. Check at Prestine Prolife. There are few projects near Pumpkin patch school- dont remember the names.

Comment

Very difficult to get within 55L cos property rates in wakad are minimum 5100/-. Even if you got rate of 5100/- the total will go upto 60L including stamp duty, parking, vat, service tax and registration. Pimple saudagar are more expensive than wakad. I think within this budget you can try in Hinjewadi, Tathawade.

Comment

Originally posted by sakstaps2012 View Post
        Very difficult to get within 55L cos property rates in wakad are minimum 5100/-. Even if you got rate of 5100/- the total will go upto 60L including stamp duty, parking, vat, service tax and registration. Pimple saudagar are more expensive than wakad. I think within this budget you can try in Hinjewadi, Tathawade.
        I was offered ready possession in Wakad for 50L (all inc) 2moths back near Pumpkin Patch school.

There was one Sukhwani's ready possession opposite to this property quoting 58L but ready to waive of some part of stamp duty(~3lakhs, so becomes 55L).
        Update: its Sukhwani Callisto :p(Thanks lifesaver for recollecting name)
        Last edited December 4 2013, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ash1425 View Post
          I was offered ready possession in Wakad for 50L (all inc) 2moths back near Pumpkin Patch school. There was one Sukhwani's ready possession opposite to this property quoting 58L but ready to waive of some part of stamp duty(~3lakhs, so becomes 55L).
          ha ha must be callisto.. poor chap is desperate to sell those shit holes... no one is buying it seems

Comment

Callisto has horrible floor plans and construction quality- better to spend more and get better bang for your bucks !! It is difficult to find all inclusive 2 BHK in 55 L in these area now, try exploring tathawade, ravet\akurdi areas. These ares are well connected with HJW and may suit your budget.
            Last edited December 5 2013, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Out of curiosity I saw the floor plan of callisto. I fully agree with HMM1978 that this is horrible floor plan. In 2 BHK flat, there is no space to keep TV; either you have to keep at front of sofa (then you have to keep main door close all the time) or behind sofa (on the top of dining table)

Comment

Originally posted by sakstaps2012 View Post
                Very difficult to get within 55L cos property rates in Wakad are minimum 5100/-. Even if you got rate of 5100/- the total will go upto 60L including stamp duty, parking, vat, service tax and registration. Pimple Saudagar are more expensive than Wakad. I think within this budget you can try in Hinjewadi, Tathawade.
                Agreed. I am not sure about few unknown projects in Wakad. I understand he wants something in big/posh society, which is highly impossible in view of recent transaction that I am aware of in P.S./ Wakad. New project are ranging at 6000+ and resale should be 5800+ in good society , good property.

With that, may i suggest you to look for properties in HJW itself? Area has good potential, there is proposed way to Baner. and there are new launches and land availability makes supply/demand a better scenario for a catch in your budget.

Comment

Tags: 2BHK Pune
                Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X