Rohan Kritika - Sinhagad Road

Last updated: December 6 2013
8 | Posts
2054 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rohan Kritika - Sinhagad Road

I would like to know more about this project from Rohan Builders. I havent visited it yet. So if some details can be shared by senior members or guys who have visited the site office. Thanks

Re : Rohan Kritika - Sinhagad Road

Friend,
    you have got to do some home work yourself.Visit the site put up your impressions and invite comments,opinions etc.

Comment

i visited this project at prelaunch stage, its located on sinhagad road, front location is perfect but the project is covered by slum from 2 sides, i liked the layout but was not impressed with the floor plan. rohan is good brand and always worth considering if u are ok with floor plan and slum.

Comment

Many flat buyers like to have slums nearby so that comparatively cheap source of labor is available.
        But having traveled on Sinhagad road many times I found it too congested and unruly a place to be traveling on daily basis.

Comment

Originally posted by vaibav123 View Post
          Many flat buyers like to have slums nearby so that comparatively cheap source of labor is available.
          But having traveled on Sinhagad road many times I found it too congested and unruly a place to be traveling on daily basis.
          slums also bring ugliness , filth, uncultured crowd and lack of safety around you. I personally would avoid gaons and slums near the home.
          Last edited December 5 2013, 03:19 PM.

Comment

i agree with sat

Comment

Originally posted by prasant View Post
              i visited this project at prelaunch stage, its located on sinhagad road, front location is perfect but the project is covered by slum from 2 sides, i liked the layout but was not impressed with the floor plan. rohan is good brand and always worth considering if u are ok with floor plan and slum.
              Not only slums, there are desi daru dens also behind it. Earlier this property belonged to Deepak Nitrate company (later taken over by Birla group). The slums existed even then & are part of larger slum area. Having slums adjoining to your house is damn risky, nor does it feel good either. Also as these slums form large chunk of voters, the local politicians won't be interested getting them evicted either.
              If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Thanks for prompt replies guys. Do keep sharing your views. I dont stay in pune so havent visited the site yet. Planning to visit once i come to pune in few days. Also if information can be shared for a 2 BHK flat in central pune area. The budget is around 70-80 Lacs.
                Last edited December 5 2013, 09:51 PM.

Comment

its hard to find 2bhk for 70-80 lakh in central pune, i would rather suggest western pune like, aundh, baner, wakad, which is future central pune

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X