Last updated: March 28 2014
16 | Posts
2372 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to book in Jarvari

Hi All,
    I am searching for a 2bhk house like many others in Pimple Saudagar (prefferably). I talked to some brokers for resale property but nothing is coming in less then 62-63L all inclusive (area 900-1000 sqft).
    My budget is 60L max.
    I looked two projects which are coming in my budget:
    1. Palm breeze - Searched various forums on this site and got some bad feedback about the construction quality.
    2. I accidently went to look at Jarvari and found the project to be ok like all other projects of gk. Price is a bit more +100 per sqft then palm breeze but I guess GK charges that. I have been living on rent on GK project and the construciton quality and other things look ok compare to other project.

This is my first home and sales person is saying 5400 per sqft with a discount of 50 max. I was surprised to find that there are quite a few flats available in the project howver other GK projects are quite occupied.

Also Gk's office at Shivar chowk did not mention about this project.
    Just thinking that if there is anything wrong with the project.

Please help if somebody has any idea/pointer on why the project is not being promoted like others (rose icon/rose woods )

Re : Looking to book in Jarvari

Originally posted by realestatesa View Post
    Hi All,
    I am searching for a 2bhk house like many others in Pimple Saudagar (prefferably). I talked to some brokers for resale property but nothing is coming in less then 62-63L all inclusive (area 900-1000 sqft).
    My budget is 60L max.
    1. Palm breeze - Searched various forums on this site and got some bad feedback about the construction quality.
    2. I accidently went to look at Jarvari and found the project to be ok like all other projects of gk. Price is a bit more +100 per sqft then palm breeze but I guess GK charges that. I have been living on rent on GK project and the construciton quality and other things look ok compare to other project.

This is my first home and sales person is saying 5400 per sqft with a discount of 50 max. I was surprised to find that there are quite a few flats available in the project howver other GK projects are quite occupied.

Please help if somebody has any idea/pointer on why the project is not being promoted like others (rose icon/rose woods )
    Palm breeze is pathetic... In terms or layout.. Floor plans... Quality everything... Regarding jarvari... As you Told it's strictly OK... Very average railway bogies where they gave vague reasons of that road under litigation... They are just selling and buying time.. In June they said litigation is solved and they are waiting for monsoon so that construct the road... I was under impression that he meant monsoon 2013.. When you go do ask them the year of monsoon

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

You are saying all is 'ok', are you paying an 'ok' price? Pls be choosy. Sorry I don't know of that area, wish you luck in your hunt

Comment

Hi realestatesa,

I am having the same situation as of you. Exploring few GK projects in PS and Rahatani. Apart from jarvari, have you gone through "shiva sai vishwa" and "dwarka sai"?

Please let me know if you are going to final any of these. We can bargain for the group booking.

Comment

Hi Glasgow,
          I have seen "shiva sai vishwa" as I went on to see a property in resale. There are people living there but there is a lot of area left for construction so it might be problamatic in future if the new construction comes up.
          For jarvari, construction is almost complete ( at the least the outer part). The only problem I have is that they have many flats available however other GK flats have been sold out pretty quickly and the approach rode.

Sure, I will go to the GK office today and try to check with them why they are not marketing jarvari, if there is some reason, better stay away.

If you liked any other project , do let me know.

Comment

Thanks realestatesa.

Today (10 december) 11 AM, probably I will be finalizing the deal for 2bhk in dwarka sai. Actually I am not in India, so my friends are dealing with it.

Comment

Hi Glasgow,

Please inform me about your deal and project. I might also look at that.

Comment

Originally posted by realestatesa View Post
                Hi All,
                My budget is 60L max.

Hi, I have booked a 2bhk flat in Jarvari last month, and now almost finished with the loan processing and registration for the flat. According to me the project was fitting in my requirements, and there is surely an approach road coming in front of society gate. There is enough amenities and decent quality of the construction and thats what I looked for. Also, the main thing is the easiness and genuineness of the builder, which I didnt see with the builder of my previous flat. They reduced only Rs. 30 after much negotiation and I booked in Rs. 5320 finally and total goes around 62L.

Its true that its not a 20-30 towers society. And not with big swimming pools etc....But, do you really see your society from arial view everyday ? What matters the most is the internal things provided in your house, and it was satisfactory.

Comment

Hi realestatesa,

It is Dwarka Sai project in Rahatani. It is a prelaunched site. He will be launching it soon. I have just given the token amount. The registration is till yet to be done.

I am not sure, by rule can I post my contact number here. You can give me your contact number if it is allowed.

Thanks,
                  Glasgow

Comment

Hi realestatesa,
                    Have you booked a flat in Jarvari?
                    If yes please share the psft rate and total package details.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X