Dear All,

I am looking for a project where good ameneties are provided. To me, ameneties meaning - swimming pool, sufficient play ground, tennis court, good size Gym, etc.

What I have noticed that most of the projects indicates all these but when it comes out, either they change it to add more floor/apartment or the size comes out so small that you can not use it.

I am looking to buy 3 BHK so either under construction projects from good/reputed builder or projects which are almost in completion phase.

please provide your valuable inputs.

Thanks
AG
Read more
27 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ashu_garg
    Dear All,

I am looking for a project where good ameneties are provided. To me, ameneties meaning - swimming pool, sufficient play ground, tennis court, good size Gym, etc.

What I have noticed that most of the projects indicates all these but when it comes out, either they change it to add more floor/apartment or the size comes out so small that you can not use it.

I am looking to buy 3 BHK so either under construction projects from good/reputed builder or projects which are almost in completion phase.

Thanks
    AG

You need to tell the budget and location too ;)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Lifesaver,

I am not particular on location however preferred one is PCMC, Pune East or Pune West.

Budget 1.2 cr.

thanks
    AG
    CommentQuote
  • Go for BlueRidge, or Park Street
    CommentQuote
  • go for any township if amenities are your requirement.

pune has following township - blue ridge, mega polis, life republic, kul ecoloch, magarpatta, amanora etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by garibaadmi
    go for any township if amenities are your requirement.

pune has following township - blue ridge, mega polis, life republic, kul ecoloch, magarpatta, amanora etc.

I guess he specifically mentioned PCMC and his set of amenities are basic ones apart from tennis court.. anyways here's my list

i will only stick to good reputed builders and if open to townships in MIDC too:

1) Townships: TCG, blue ridge, ashok meadows, kasturi eon, megapolis mystic/sangria (Hinjewadi) (well every township will give you those amenities although the price sheet will have LOOT LOOT written all over it ) check out amanora magarpatta too then..

2) PCMC: antheia by mahindra lifespaces pune /malpani greens wakad/ stay away from parkstreet as it is not worth parking 1.2 CR due to crappy quality and bad builder

3) balewadi/baner: marvel brisa/cascada and check out resales at nandan prospera in baner

4) east pune: check out resales at sky vie or acropolis in viman nagar or some good premium localities in kharadi/mundhwa (sorry don't know too many names)

few of them might not have all the amenities specially tennis court but will surely be worthy to park your money into.
    CommentQuote
  • you can check Queens town in chinchwad.

I have seen all the amenities you mentioned and are with good space.
    CommentQuote
  • Best amenities in entire PCMC area is at Padamji Greens , Opp. Padamji paper mill
    Thergaon, Chinchwad . I have seen all their amenities , and they are fantastic.
    Big swimming pool, huge Gym, Beautiful Garden and what not, and location is on main road
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kolhapuri
    you can check Queens town in chinchwad.

I have seen all the amenities you mentioned and are with good space.

Yes but builder feedback is pathetic...(queens town by MSR) And coming to pudmajee. if I am spending 1.2 crore I don't want to live near dange chowk..padamjee is good but location turns deal breaker when you putting more than a crore.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
    CommentQuote
  • look for marvel project in baner or nandan builders
    CommentQuote
    Dear All,

Thanks
    AG

Almost all projects in market today at your price point do come with these amenities. Having said that, more than just amenities focus upon amenity : total no. of flats ration.
    Eg. A township like Amanora , BR etc. will have lot of amenities but amenity : no. of flat ratio is poor.

Having said this, it is equally important to see that these amenities are maintained well later also. And if you look at ready possession or close to possession, you can very well see amenities too.
    CommentQuote
  • you may want to check out Rohan mithila
    CommentQuote
  • Suggestions.......since number and quality of amenities are important to you.

Monthly-maintenance will be lower if there are large number of households sharing amenities .....and .....survival and quality of that gym or community-hall will not be subjected to whims of few residents if amenities are at least partly managed by professionals outside of the society.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All,

Thanks for your inputs and following are my take aways

1) Park Street: no way as the quality (builder) is not good.
    2) Blueridge: it is a good project but connectinvity is an issue. I am a non-IT person so will need to come out of Hinjewadi to work for.
    3) The only projects from suggested list seems to be Queenstown, metroploitial and Green.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks
    AG
    CommentQuote
    Dear All,

Thanks for your inputs and following are my take aways

1) Park Street: no way as the quality (builder) is not good.
    2) Blueridge: it is a good project but connectinvity is an issue. I am a non-IT person so will need to come out of Hinjewadi to work for.
    3) The only projects from suggested list seems to be Queenstown, metroploitial and Green.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks
    AG

Bramha Suncity in Wadgoansheri has one of the best amenities I have seen in Pune. The builder had promised 101 amenities at lunch though he has not given all of them but there are surely 80+. Whatever you have listed in your initial post is available and many many more.

People have been living here for 5+ years so it is not under construction and does not meet one of your criterias but it will be tough for any other project in Pune to match the amenities here (may be except full blown townships).

Check it out...
    CommentQuote