Hello,
I am seriously thinking about buying a 2 BHK in Nanded City, appr. 1.5 yrs. to go for the completion. Please guide me with the info on the following points and inputs:

How worth is it to invest in such a mega township project? Are there any demerits? Any past experience from Magarpatta city?

Has anyone booked in Nanded city? Howz the experience?

They are currently quoting 2850/ ps. Is this worth? What do you think?

Currently the location of the project is outside PMC area. What are the (dis) advantages of this? Do you think its gonna be a part of PMCin near future?

What about the taxes and water or electricity charges in such projects? Do they charge hugely?

I am also open to your suggestions. My budget for 2 BHK is 33 Lacs all inclusive.

Thanks,
Umesh
Read more
128 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Nanded City is being projected as next magarpatta... bt i doubt about it turning out to be anywhere closer to magarpatta.. Growth in IT has reached near saturation... This place is also quite far from the city.... God knows when will it be completed and ppl will start living there
    CommentQuote
  • Agree with ams444 . Pls search on Nanded city word and u will find some more threads where this subject is already discussed.
    CommentQuote
  • I have booked at Nanded city, the work has definately started and i am not in a hurry to get possession in next 2 years. Many of the flats are already booked. The project will take more time than other builders but it is going to be one consolidated township with good well planned infrastructure in next 3-4 years.
    CommentQuote
  • I liked layout of Shubh Kalyan (compared with other residential complexes in this project) and booked a 3 bed flat in Oct-09 (rate Rs 2750 / sqft). Waiting for agreement (Not sure when get a call for same J ) But again not in a hurry.

Thanks,
    SatishM
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by virkar23
    I liked layout of Shubh Kalyan (compared with other residential complexes in this project) and booked a 3 bed flat in Oct-09 (rate Rs 2750 / sqft). Waiting for agreement (Not sure when get a call for same J ) But again not in a hurry.

Thanks,
    SatishM

Booked in Oct 09 & agreement not done yet. Man, tomorrow if rates go to 5000/sq ft (hey kiddin'), they will ask to pay accordingly. One my friends associate faced similar problem with Clover Builders. He gave token amount, went to Mumbai for seminar & returned after 2 days only to realise that his flat was given to someone else at premium as another buyers liked it & the builder shamelessly said sorry & gave him back the token amount.

Man, either get the agreement done, or quit.
    CommentQuote
  • Are the flats at Nanded City sold at a long term lease i.e 99/999 years or something or is it ownership based?
    CommentQuote
  • you will never have full ownership in tonwships like nanded city or magarpatta city, as 'land conveyance' will not be done.
    Land ownership will remain with township development company and also the maintanace contract. This is a honeypot for them. They will keep milking the residents indefinitely.

Originally Posted by mannusingh
    Are the flats at Nanded City sold at a long term lease i.e 99/999 years or something or is it ownership based?
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks! Realacres…. Appreciate your reply! :)

Need to recheck with brother as he is looking this deal for me. (I can not travel to Pune right now)

Satish
    CommentQuote
  • For the folks (mannusing , aditi sharma) who brought in ownership point – It could a subject of big debate. My feel is down the line Maharashtra / Central govt will (need to) pass an ownership law as these kind of townships will become more common development culture thro’ out the state / country and the pressure will build by flat owners.

Satish
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by virkar23
    For the folks (mannusing , aditi sharma) who brought in ownership point – It could a subject of big debate. My feel is down the line Maharashtra / Central govt will (need to) pass an ownership law as these kind of townships will become more common development culture thro’ out the state / country and the pressure will build by flat owners.

Satish

I must say that you are the one big OPTIMISTIC guy.
    CommentQuote
  • floor rise?????

great discussion, buddies.

are they charging any "FLOOR RISE" for the sky scrppers?

please let me know.
    CommentQuote
  • Everyone charges floor rise in Pune nowadays...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by puser
    Everyone charges floor rise in Pune nowadays...

Thanks, but any idea these people charge as floor rise and above which floor? thanks
    CommentQuote
  • It depends on the project. In Brahma Avenue; they were charging above 2nd floor; whereas in some projects they do charge above 5th floor.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aditi sharma
    you will never have full ownership in tonwships like nanded city or magarpatta city, as 'land conveyance' will not be done.
    Land ownership will remain with township development company and also the maintanace contract. This is a honeypot for them. They will keep milking the residents indefinitely.

Hi, I just confimed from the sales manager of Nanded City, that there is land conveyance.
    CommentQuote