Last updated: January 29 2016
40 | Posts
5614 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kharadi / Wadgaon Sheri / Hadapsar / Keshavnagar, Pune - Projects in 55L

Hi Guys,

I am working so hard now to my frustration level to find a decent project in around 55 L package in Kharadi-Keshavnagar-Wadgaon Sheri and Hadapsar area with maximum 1 year possession date from now, but looks like not a single project fits my budget.

No project in Kharadi is below 60L nowadays. Keshavanagar is all filled with not so good projects. Venkatesh Graffiti is good but they are just at launch stage now.

Now we can't get a decent flat in even 55L? Forget 40-50L budget . And with only expectation of decent project, decent society and OK size of 900 sqft.

Any suggestions? I am already looking at resale flats in Kharadi in societies like Gulmohar City, Gulmohar Paradise homes etc but I am really not able to spend my money on such old projects, just because of the fact that I want to keep my resale option open after say 3-4 years, if needed.
    Last edited December 23 2013, 06:06 PM.

Re : Kharadi / Wadgaon Sheri / Hadapsar / Keshavnagar, Pune - Projects in 55L

PMed you for some thoughts
    A house is a dream, hunting for one is a nightmare.

Comment

Originally posted by smahajan View Post
      Hi Guys,

I am working so hard now to my frustration level to find a decent project in around 55 L package in Kharadi-Keshavnagar-Wadgaon Sheri and Hadapsar area with maximum 1 year possession date from now, but looks like not a single project fits my budget.

No project in Kharadi is below 60L nowadays. Keshavanagar is all filled with not so good projects. Venkatesh Graffiti is good but they are just at launch stage now.

Now we can't get a decent flat in even 55L? Forget 40-50L budget . And with only expectation of decent project, decent society and OK size of 900 sqft.

Any suggestions? I am already looking at resale flats in Kharadi in societies like Gulmohar City, Gulmohar Paradise homes etc but I am really not able to spend my money on such old projects, just because of the fact that I want to keep my resale option open after say 3-4 years, if needed.
      I dont like goel ganga, but is resale available in ganga constella?

Comment

Originally posted by Krpune View Post
        PMed you for some thoughts
        Hi Krpune,

Can you please share your thoughts with everyone. Thanks.

Comment

Hi Guys,

Welcome to the club man!

I am also pretty much looking at same location/options (just that - my budget has been like 50L !! )

Suggestion : Look at Manjri side for projects with upto 6 months ~ possession & upto 50L budget..
          Greenwoods manjiri, Vista Luxuria are the ones I visited last weekend and found them good.

Please share your updates as and when you look at properties.

Thanks
          Last edited July 18 2015, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Thanks bhushans for the reply. I found those projects to be good too, but then dropped the area altogether as I don't want to cross the Magarpatta and solapur road traffic everyday. That part has already become Hinjewadi part II. So, my preferable area remains Kharadi, keshavnagar and wadgaon sheri.

Unfortunately not many options here. I found Sancheti's eves garden in Keshavnagar to be only project worth considering and having all approvals in place (at least at the first look).

BTW just had a realization that I too can't go till 55L and will have to restraint myself somewhere at 50L range
            Last edited January 28 2014, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Thanks bhushans for the reply. I found those projects to be good too, but then dropped the area altogether as I don't want to cross the Magarpatta and solapur road traffic everyday. That part has already become Hinjewadi part II. So, my preferable area remains Kharadi, keshavnagar and wadgaon sheri.

Unfortunately not many options here. I found Sancheti's eves garden in Keshavnagar to be only project worth considering and having all approvals in place (at least at the first look).

BTW just had a realization that I too can't go till 55L and will have to restraint myself somewhere at 50L range
              smahajan (for some reason I didn't notice your reply, Sorry).
              Hey,
              But you know that road widening is going on, right? So, it's realistic to believe that these "jams" would be soon be over -- by 6-7 months or so..

Kharadi -- too costly.
              Keshavnagar -- doesn't seem so well as an area to live in (except Florida Estate).
              Wadgaon sheri -- hmm, need to search.

Eve's garden seemed good for me too. Need to check it out. May be tomorrow.

Please keep posting your updates.
              Our expectations are pretty much the same (with similar budget).

Thanks
              Last edited July 18 2015, 05:11 PM.

Comment

smahajan, bhusans, did you guys find a good project? I am also looking in these areas.

Thanks

Comment

Check out Ratan Prestige in Kharadi. Got an advt from MagicBricks - Welcome to Ratan Prestige, Kharadi, Pune
                  1 BHK 952 sq ft - 55 lakhs and 2BHK 1250 sq ft - 68 lakhs.

Comment

Kolte patil downtown costs 68-75. I stay rented in Manjri greenwoods except for couple of thefts the society and construction quality is good. Builder is good compared to others I have checked. They are quoting 4300 psf with salable area around 1000 a flat costs 50L.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X