Last updated: December 30 2013
8 | Posts
2123 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying a plot in Wagholi

All,
    I want to know about the future prospects of buying a plot in Wagholi. This is approximately 2 kms inside from the highway on left side, behind Bhartiya Jain Sanghatna's college. There are 2 more colleges. The plot is not NA, falls in gram panchayat at present.

I saw many decent projects (incl Pristine) coming up within 1 km radius of the plot. I am being quoted 7L per guntha.

It seems that the area should be livable within 2 next years, its just at the boundary of the city (6 Kms from Phoenix mall). I see some rapid developments happening in Pune east. The malls, the cosmopolitan crowd, the infrastructure is much better compared to West Pune.

Folks,
    Whats your take on this as investment for around 3 years horizon ? I may hold longer as well.

Re : Buying a plot in Wagholi

Is it NA or agriculture plot? Agriculture plots less than 10 gunthas can't be registered.

Comment

It's agricultural land. Yes, one can't register below 10 gunthas and hence buying in group so that 7/12 is with us.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

Comment

the plots located behind bjs college near ramnath institute comes under lonikand and not wagholi, buying in green zone is not worth comparing the quote of 7 lac per guntha

Comment

Originally posted by prasant View Post
          the plots located behind bjs college near ramnath institute comes under lonikand and not wagholi, buying in green zone is not worth comparing the quote of 7 lac per guntha
          Thanks Prashant. Are you sure ? There are so many residential projects (spanning more than 100 flats each) behind Jain sanghatna college.

Is this information available on web ? The DP of PMC is available, how does one get the zone info on web. Are you aware of any better plots for around 600 psft ?

Comment

realpune, upto 2 km from BJS college its under residential zone but further down its under lonikand grampanchayat, and still there is no zonning done for lonikand, its in news since last few months, zonning can be done any time in future but still not sure which area will be converted into residential zone. so take a deep thought and make a decision.

Comment

its hard to find plot for 600 per sq ft under residential zone around pune, you can check plot details in narayan peth town planning office, they will show you zoning plan.

Comment

Prashant do you know if IVY ESTATE (Kolte Patils project in waghili) comes in lonikand or in Wagholi?

Comment

RealPune, I am also looking for the plot in that area , Please share info if you find anything interesting. Can give me details of the plot ?

Thanks.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X