Sort by :
Filter by :
- Is it NA or agriculture plot? Agriculture plots less than 10 gunthas can't be registered.CommentQuote0Flag
- It's agricultural land. Yes, one can't register below 10 gunthas and hence buying in group so that 7/12 is with us.
Sent from my KFTT using TapatalkCommentQuote0Flag
- the plots located behind bjs college near ramnath institute comes under lonikand and not wagholi, buying in green zone is not worth comparing the quote of 7 lac per gunthaCommentQuote1Flag
- Originally Posted by prasantthe plots located behind bjs college near ramnath institute comes under lonikand and not wagholi, buying in green zone is not worth comparing the quote of 7 lac per guntha
Thanks Prashant. Are you sure ? There are so many residential projects (spanning more than 100 flats each) behind Jain sanghatna college.
Is this information available on web ? The DP of PMC is available, how does one get the zone info on web. Are you aware of any better plots for around 600 psft ?CommentQuote0Flag
- realpune, upto 2 km from BJS college its under residential zone but further down its under lonikand grampanchayat, and still there is no zonning done for lonikand, its in news since last few months, zonning can be done any time in future but still not sure which area will be converted into residential zone. so take a deep thought and make a decision.CommentQuote0Flag
- its hard to find plot for 600 per sq ft under residential zone around pune, you can check plot details in narayan peth town planning office, they will show you zoning plan.CommentQuote0Flag
- Prashant do you know if IVY ESTATE (Kolte Patils project in waghili) comes in lonikand or in Wagholi?CommentQuote0Flag
- RealPune, I am also looking for the plot in that area , Please share info if you find anything interesting. Can give me details of the plot ?