Last updated: February 22 2010
49 | Posts
6733 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Megapolis smarthome in Hinjewagi

Hi,

Kumar builders is coming up with the township Megapoils in Hinjewadi near IT hub. The premium project costs about 40 lakhs minimum for 2BHK. However, one more project Megapolis smarthome is having a price tag of 25 lakhs for 2BHK. Possession is in Oct 2012. Can someone tell me how is the project from the view point of investment. I am located at Mumbai and a lot of persons (about 80) from my department have booked flat in the project. This would be my second home, one alreadi in Kharghar in Navi MUmbai.

Re : Megapolis smarthome in Hinjewagi

I wonder if anyone dare to think about investing 25 lakhs in such a location . Man its your hard earned money!! Its at the fag end of the city . Virtually no commute ..You will feel like staying in US though
    Cant imagine why someone will rent a flat at that end in pune even 10 years from now.

Comment

Not sure why ppl ask again and again about RE INVESTMENT returns when we know current rates are already high...
      ****Buy only if you have money and if you are buying your first home!****

RE is not a very good investment nowadays!

Comment

If 80 people from your department have already booked here, what is the point of asking questions on this forum. Are you going to believe some stranger here or are you going to believe your 80 collegues?

Comment

Hi,

The question is not of following the 80 persons whom I know. Everyone is looking at other. Since the flat is afordable, Pune's IT hub is coming up and a lot of companies are setting up offices at the location, people are hopeful of getting good rent and rise in the investment value. At least people from Mumbai are not going to stay at this place and give it on rent. The experienced member of the forum definitely can give good suggestions. It is not a question of asking a stranger or believing my colleagues. I hope the members of the forum are sincere enough to give good suggestions which may be helpful not only for me but for my colleagues.

Comment

I have booked a 2BHK flat in Megapolis Smart Homes. One can only predict now but once the phase III completes, the scene would definitely be different.

Comment

Originally posted by sparsh View Post
              I have booked a 2BHK flat in Megapolis Smart Homes. One can only predict now but once the phase III completes, the scene would definitely be different.
              appreciate your optimism (?)

Comment

Dear ..knowing the current state of IT do you still think phase III is going to be big hit..its true things will improve but the insane bull will never come back again..so considering that the location for this project is biggest no no ...can even think of spending 25 lakhs for it..it takes years to earn that much fortune..

Comment

basically it means one will travel less during workdays and then long travels on weekend because nothing will be available nearby and if available, it will be priced very heavily...

and then one fine day, your company decides to open an office in magarpatta...

this has happened with many of my friends who booked flats in viman nagar only to get a transfer to Hinjewadi in couple of years...

Comment

My point of view

I think if you have enough money to buy the flat in other areas close to city....go ahead with that. Megapolis is for those who has OK OK budget and ready for higher risks....

It could happen that Megapolis will be BIG hit or BIG flop.....However, if you invest in other areas inside or close to city..per sqft rate will be little higher but you will not be in extreme situation in either case.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X