Megapolis smarthome in Hinjewagi

Last updated: February 22 2010
49 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Megapolis smarthome in Hinjewagi

Originally posted by Alok65 View Post
    I hope the members of the forum are sincere enough to give good suggestions which may be helpful not only for me but for my colleagues.
    A proven theory by many a wise men - BUY when others PANIC - SELL when others are GREEDY - (such wise men are very few in numbers and they are always raking quite a moolah), my two cents - the common man always burns his fingers by buying at the peak rates. 25 lakh seem breeze with easy credit - but if there are already 80 others you know who are going to be in the same business as you, then there is already a lot of competetion, don't you agree??

Comment

What I feel is for 25 lakhs its difficult to get a 2bhk in Pune. And from the available options Megapolis is the best bet.

Comment

You can still get 2BHK's in balewadi from some small builders ..
        check this link http://www.************/Residential-A...-spid-J2671084

I myself got a property in prakrtii last year april at 28.5 L... so just wait for the right deal

Comment

I agree

Originally posted by sparsh View Post
          What I feel is for 25 lakhs its difficult to get a 2bhk in Pune. And from the available options Megapolis is the best bet.
          I agree and so I am in for one 2BHK already

Comment

too many Megapolis speculators here...what's the deal guys??? give me some cut, I too will book one over here
            just kidding...but keep posting your numbers...surely it should touch 250 in this week at this rate of bookings )
            Last edited February 2 2010, 02:11 AM.

Comment

After going through various opinions and a thorough look in to the project I decided not to book a flat in Megapolis smarthome. Though the builder is after me and making 3-4 calls daily to convince me, but I have decided. In fact I feel a lot lighter now.

Comment

After going through various opinions and a thorough look in to the project I decided not to book a flat in Megapolis smarthome. Though the builder is after me and making 3-4 calls daily to convince me, but I have decided. In fact I feel a lot lighter now.
                Why dont you bargain real hard for the rate.. say 1200 psf. ;-))

Comment

Originally posted by veeemkay View Post
                  Why dont you bargain real hard for the rate.. say 1200 psf. ;-))
                  Or try get 1 on 1 for free !!!

Comment

Looks like tables have turned. Have read somewhere on threads that sales people behaving badly with buyers (though not Megapolis as I have found their salesman whom I dealt with decent but was giving too much info in short time). Now they will know value of buyers. Without the buyers , builders are just any TDH.

Comment

I am serious.

IF the Builders have the heart to quote insane Northwards prices, I think we should also have the brains to quote insane southwards prices.

VK

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X