Megapolis smarthome in Hinjewagi

Last updated: February 22 2010
49 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Megapolis smarthome in Hinjewagi

Originally posted by sparsh View Post
    One of my nri friend booked a flat in Megapolis by transferring money online before the bhomi pujan. After then he is following up with those guys for giving receipt of booking. Till now he hasn’t received any response. They are not even replying to his mails. This is very pathetic service from megapolis sales guys.
    Good. Such people deserve this. I have no issues if someone books at any rate, at any place after making a site visit & handing the cheque to concerned chap but definately not this way. Now as he transfered the amount online, what proof does he have to show against what this money has been transfered? Nothing.....donated money to builder. I would like to felicitate your friend at Wakad flyover for this amazing thing.

* I may sound harsh, but some people learn lessons only the hard way!
    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
      Good. Such people deserve this. I have no issues if someone books at any rate, at any place after making a site visit & handing the cheque to concerned chap but definately not this way. Now as he transfered the amount online, what proof does he have to show against what this money has been transfered? Nothing.....donated money to builder. I would like to felicitate your friend at Wakad flyover for this amazing thing.

* I may sound harsh, but some people learn lessons only the hard way!
      Who all are attending the felicitation cermoney...Not the builder I guess...
      Will we have free snacks as well
      "...though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel my flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable:
      I am simply not there."

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
        Now as he transfered the amount online, what proof does he have to show against what this money has been transfered? Nothing.....donated money to builder.
        Booking flat by online payment is not preferred mode of booking. However, online transactions can be traced and proved, if it really goes into legal problem. Online transfers are account to account transfers, so it is similar to crossed cheque. Most of us use online transfers for EMI and Bill Payments anyway.

Comment

check the complete coverage of this Bhoomi pujan here...
          ]http://ravikarandeekarsblog.blogspot.com/2010/02/megapolis-smart-homes-news-flat-owners.html[/URL]

Its an ultimate way to waste peoples money

Comment

Where r those 400 families the salesman was boasting that already booked there ? I only see a few families present.

Originally posted by sanav3 View Post
            check the complete coverage of this Bhoomi pujan here...
            ]http://ravikarandeekarsblog.blogspot.com/2010/02/megapolis-smart-homes-news-flat-owners.html[/url]

Its an ultimate way to waste peoples money

Comment

They would be so damn frustrated by the delay from booking time to Bhoomi pujan..
              Would have decided to skip the free food...

Comment

As I came to know from Ravi Karandeekar's blog on Megapolis, many people , who have booked a flat there, were supposed to meet on Bhoomi Poojan day and form a group to deal with the developmen of project and to keep each one informed. However, I don't see any activity since then. Somehow I feel that I missed the opportunity to book at 2350. But 2 lakh + another 2.5 lakh for registration formalities and then a long waiting period. Pre-EMI will also make a big hole in the pocket by the time we get possession and we get actual tax benefit.

Comment

And you never know if TAX benifit for home loan will exist.. as there are plans to abolish it with the new Direct Tax code in 2011

Comment

Originally posted by sanav3 View Post
                    You can still get 2BHK's in balewadi from some small builders ..
                    check this link ]http://www.************/Residential-Apartment-Flat-in-Balewadi-Pune-2-Bedroom-bhk-for-Sale-spid-J2671084[/url]

I myself got a property in prakrtii last year april at 28.5 L... so just wait for the right deal
                    HI sanav3,

I was looking for a ready 2BHK and one broker shown me 2BHK flat in prakrtii. Its in the last building. They are saying its only 1.5yrs old. Could you please tell me whether i should buy it or not, whether there is any water problem. The lobby and the car parking were still not complete. The broker is saying 36L negotiable. He is also saying that the builder had asked for a VAT of around 1.75L which is deposited in the BANK as an FD. This may be returned back. How about muncipal water? or even for drinking boring water only.

Comment

Originally posted by kedarp View Post
                      Booking flat by online payment is not preferred mode of booking. However, online transactions can be traced and proved, if it really goes into legal problem. Online transfers are account to account transfers, so it is similar to crossed cheque. Most of us use online transfers for EMI and Bill Payments anyway.
                      there is a difference between EMI / Bill payments and booking amount... as in the former, you have the product/services in hand but in the later, you are paying the money for the products you are going to get in future... one needs to protect ones side in such cases..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X