Hi All,

I am looking for a 2BHK flat close to Magarpatta City with a budget of
about 30L and expecting area of 1000sq ft. Please let me know any good projects in this budget.
Read more
18 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by pvkerhalkar
    Hi All,

about 30L and expecting area of 1000sq ft. Please let me know any good projects in this budget.

Why don't you try Marvel? From what I've heard, they are getting so desperate to sell their 1600sq ft 2bhk flats, that they are converting them into 1200sqft flats. Its a long shot, but you can surely try. Considering their high quality of construction, it might be worth checking out even though it will be more than your target budget.
    CommentQuote
    Hi All,

You will get a resale in MP City itself.
    CommentQuote
  • AsliArun - I cant increase my budget than 30L. Please let me know if any other project you know which fits into this budget.

RealAcres - I do not want to buy in MP city as I heard that there construction quality is poor and also they have monopoly for all stuff. For eg. You need to buy their TATA Indicom landline only, the TV cable vendor they suggest, etc.
    So, I am looking something near to MP City but not MP. :)
    CommentQuote
  • resale in MP for 30Lk? if you have any such info PM me :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ams444
    resale in MP for 30Lk? if you have any such info PM me :D

26-2700/sq ft resales. Check out some brokers even at commercial area of mpcity.
    CommentQuote
  • Try Florida Estate resale flats
    CommentQuote
  • Try Florida Estate resale flats. Again, it might be a bit higher, but you can negotiate.
    CommentQuote
  • I know many flats in Iris, asking 32L all inclusive (negotiable) and not being sold for last 6 months.
    If you want to check out, PM me. They must come below 30L when you meet for negotiations.

Originally Posted by ams444
    resale in MP for 30Lk? if you have any such info PM me :D
    CommentQuote
  • Florida estate is pathetic location, and there is no water supply.
    location should be checked in monsoon, there is lots of filth and dirt in and around mundhwa.
    A few weeks back, the residents had staged protest against builder. I heard from a tenant there that most owners are defence people even then they are unable to fight to the builder.

Originally Posted by asliarun
    Try Florida Estate resale flats. Again, it might be a bit higher, but you can negotiate.
    CommentQuote
    AsliArun - I cant increase my budget than 30L. Please let me know if any other project you know which fits into this budget.

RealAcres - I do not want to buy in MP city as I heard that there construction quality is poor and also they have monopoly for all stuff. For eg. You need to buy their TATA Indicom landline only, the TV cable vendor they suggest, etc.
    So, I am looking something near to MP City but not MP. :)

MP city does not enforce anything like this.I am staying in rented apartment in MP city and was approached by TATA inidicom guys, but i straightaway denied them and went ahead with BSNL service. So whatever you have heard is false. Yes they have only one service provider for cabel TV, but then you can go ahead with taking DTH service thats provided by TATA Sky, Dish TV etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aditi sharma
    Florida estate is pathetic location, and there is no water supply.
    location should be checked in monsoon, there is lots of filth and dirt in and around mundhwa.
    A few weeks back, the residents had staged protest against builder. I heard from a tenant there that most owners are defence people even then they are unable to fight to the builder.

You are just giving your personal viewpoint, not based on facts. Are you telling me that all other places except Florida Estate have 24hr water supply?? Of course, ALL Pune locations should be checked in monsoons. The drainage system is completely inadequate to handle even moderate rains.

I have a few friends who are quite happy in Florida Estate. Have you gone inside? It is very peaceful and safe. Compare it to Magarpatta where they act as if they did you a favour by letting you buy a flat and live in their locality. They keep imposing random rules and random fines. Still, people love it! Maybe it is true that we Indians have mentality of either raja or gulam.
    CommentQuote
  • asliarjun,
    I live in magarpatta city. And I agree to u on part about mp city people's arrogant attitude. But no doubt, its a nice place to stay. comfortable and availability is great in mp city so I am enjoying my stay on rent. But I dont prefer to buy in mp city either. See my previous post in another thread, where I have clearly mentioned not to buy in townships like mp city due to their monopoly.

I dont want to hurt you, but seems you own a flat there.
    I have been to Florida estate several times. one of my bachelor friend stays there. They dont get drinking water and the utility water is dirty too. They bring water in bottoles from their office and sometime containers from shop. The mundhwa road to florida estate stretch in monsoon was so dirty, i was on 2wheeler and was afraid of putting my leg on road in traffic.

Originally Posted by asliarun
    You are just giving your personal viewpoint, not based on facts. Are you telling me that all other places except Florida Estate have 24hr water supply?? Of course, ALL Pune locations should be checked in monsoons. The drainage system is completely inadequate to handle even moderate rains.

I have a few friends who are quite happy in Florida Estate. Have you gone inside? It is very peaceful and safe. Compare it to Magarpatta where they act as if they did you a favour by letting you buy a flat and live in their locality. They keep imposing random rules and random fines. Still, people love it! Maybe it is true that we Indians have mentality of either raja or gulam.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aditi sharma
    asliarjun,
    I live in magarpatta city. And I agree to u on part about mp city people's arrogant attitude. But no doubt, its a nice place to stay. comfortable and availability is great in mp city so I am enjoying my stay on rent. But I dont prefer to buy in mp city either. See my previous post in another thread, where I have clearly mentioned not to buy in townships like mp city due to their monopoly.

I dont want to hurt you, but seems you own a flat there.
    I have been to Florida estate several times. one of my bachelor friend stays there. They dont get drinking water and the utility water is dirty too. They bring water in bottoles from their office and sometime containers from shop. The mundhwa road to florida estate stretch in monsoon was so dirty, i was on 2wheeler and was afraid of putting my leg on road in traffic.

Thanks for wording your answer nicely. I guess I got a little carried away in my previous reply. I work in mp and yes, it does have quite a lot of nice things going for it. It is such a pity that the people who run the place feel like kings, instead of giving people the freedom of what they want to do.

No, I don't have a flat in Florida Estate, although I do visit the place once in a while. Didn't know the society had so many issues. Thanks for pointing it out.
    CommentQuote
  • I think Townships with Offices (MP/BR/MPolis) are best for Investment puposes. I would rather own a single building society for Living.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zswap
    MP city does not enforce anything like this.I am staying in rented apartment in MP city and was approached by TATA inidicom guys, but i straightaway denied them and went ahead with BSNL service. So whatever you have heard is false. Yes they have only one service provider for cabel TV, but then you can go ahead with taking DTH service thats provided by TATA Sky, Dish TV etc.

I don't know about Florida Estate but Magarpatta has started to become unmanagable....

any heavy rain the streets are filled with water in spite of being planned city ...
    during summers all have to store water in buckets and get the overhead tank made to your flat....
    you will find notice ..... water will arrive just for 2 hours etc...

You cannot use lift for any luggage during shifting......
    If that makes the scratches on lift sometime then why the painting etc services are for ....
    you are making 11 storey building and don't allow lift when someone moves in .. rubbish...
    ask him to pay charges for lift usage ..otherwise stairs do more damage to household items when moved.

All commodities are hellish expensive ...
    Rent is expensive....
    and you are not the owners of flat rather tenent for 99 yrs.
    Even theft do take place ....

There is no swimming pool, tennis court in the society....(not the township one ... even Amanora or DSK sunderban resident can pay and use)

So I feel that a society with fewer buildings are better managed if the society memebers actively take charge.
    And to make decisions like increasing hight of boundry wall etc are easier.
    CommentQuote