Builders are charging for Parking but hesitate to show in agreement

Last updated: July 21 2012
2 | Posts
1342 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Builders are charging for Parking but hesitate to show in agreement

Builders charge anything for parking (anything as they like 1 L-2L)and say no when it is asked to include parking space in the agreement.

as per rule builder can not sell parking space. He has to provide it.

Moreover the agreements does not reflect the parking slot for which one pays great amount. These parkings according to few builders are to be allotted and hence can not give the space dimensions or number in the agreement.
    as the parking is allotted, it the builder who decides that which parking slot should be given to whom. hence buyers are helpless.

also, buyer is not sure what dimensions of parking slot he will get and

can anybody give us the list of builders in Pune who dare to show in agreements that parking space having dimensions so and so has been sold to to flat purchaser which is in the interest of flat purchaser.

Re : Builders are charging for Parking but hesitate to show in agreement

In my case, I got car allotment number in the agreement but it didn't mention the dimension. Also there were no specific charges for covered car park as it was included within the flat cost.

However most builders do charge between 1 lac - 3 lac for car parking.

Comment

Re : Builders are charging for Parking but hesitate to show in agreement

Originally posted by mangopeople View Post
      In my case, I got car allotment number in the agreement but it didn't mention the dimension. Also there were no specific charges for covered car park as it was included within the flat cost.

However most builders do charge between 1 lac - 3 lac for car parking.
      Same case with me. Parking space number has been mentioned in the agreement without dimensions. Though the builder says 1.5 lakh for open parking and 2 lakhs for covered parking but avoid to mention the parking space cost in the agreement.
      Obviously, they include this to agreement value.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X