After spending endless weekends house hunting finally I could narrow down and finalize on something all thanks to IREF .
Want to thank each and every person from IREF who had guided me in my quest.As a small token of appreciation in return I would like to help others still searching for their dream home. To do so I am jolting down all the current quotes that were given to me and few points which I had observed during my site visit.
Please note I am no expert and have just mentioned my views as a first time buyer.
To streamline the search I will try to provide rates area wise.

Starting with the well hyped place Pimple Saudagar !!!!!! (In my office we call PS, pune ka onsite as all rates are so hyped that they sound similar to buying things in $$$. )

* Prime Plus -2 :
2bhk : 976sqft to 1037 sqft
rate : 5500/-
package range : 63 to 67 Lacs
Possession : April 2014

3bhk : 1414,1479 sqft
rate : 5600/-
package : 91 to 95 lacs

notes : entry to the society is from some other societies main road
toilet present almost in the kitchen itself !!! they plan to have a wall in between for this but will result a very small kitchen.

* Arena 29 :
1bhk : 697 to 763 sqft
rate : 5200/-
package : 44 to 48 lacs + cover parking 50k + maintenance 3k/month

2bhk : 1027,1067 sqft
package : 63 to 65 lacs
current : 5th slab complete

notes : the sales office is present behind some farm in PS right opposite deepmala.
stand along building.
project behind fountain inn hotel
sample flat not shown.

* Dwarka Flora :
1bhk : 693,708 sqft
package : 46 to 47 lacs

2bhk : 90,962,966 sqft
package : 60 to 63.5 lacs
possession : july 2015

notes : phase 1 (1 building) right in front is ready but for some reason i could see light in only one flat, strange !!
could not see much progress for phase 2

* Royal Orange Country
2bhk : 977 to 1199 sqft
rate : 5085/-
package : 62 to 75 lacs
possession : dec 15

3bhk : 1652 to 1717 sqft
rate:5085
package : 1cr +

notes : 3lacs parking
many options available from flat size point of view
many projects coming around but a bit far away from the main PS market.

* Sai Highness
2bhk : 963 to 1059 sqft
rate : 5900/- (covered parking) 5700/- (open parking)
package : 63 to 69 lacs(covered parking), 61 to 67 lacs (open parking)
possession : march 2014

notes: salesperson least interested to collect your details
more interested in selling Sai Miracle project as its not selling
stand alone building with not much amenities but still rates more or less same as those which have all.
odd concept of rate based on parking style
a bit congested layout with open parking in mind.

* Sai Miracle
2bhk : 1025 to 1100 sqft
rate : 5100/- covered parking and 5000/- open parking
package : 58 to 62 lacs and 57 to 61 lacs
possession : no idea as never visited the site, above details were given at Sai highness

Notes : entry to the project is a very big issue as its from colony road surrounded by small houses.
project not selling that well i guess.
not many amenities
surrounded by big projects like orange and radhiki

I have rates for wakad and rahatani as well will post them soon !!! Happy hunting guys and do let me know if u need any addition info about these projects which i visited.
Read more
122 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by pratikbala
    After spending endless weekends house hunting finally I could narrow down and finalize on something all thanks to IREF .
    Want to thank each and every person from IREF who had guided me in my quest.As a small token of appreciation in return I would like to help others still searching for their dream home. To do so I am jolting down all the current quotes that were given to me and few points which I had observed during my site visit.
    Please note I am no expert and have just mentioned my views as a first time buyer.
    To streamline the search I will try to provide rates area wise.

Starting with the well hyped place Pimple Saudagar !!!!!! (In my office we call PS, pune ka onsite as all rates are so hyped that they sound similar to buying things in $$$. )

* Prime Plus -2 :
    2bhk : 976sqft to 1037 sqft
    package range : 63 to 67 Lacs
    Possession : April 2014

3bhk : 1414,1479 sqft
    rate : 5600/-
    package : 91 to 95 lacs

notes : entry to the society is from some other societies main road
    toilet present almost in the kitchen itself !!! they plan to have a wall in between for this but will result a very small kitchen.

* Arena 29 :
    1bhk : 697 to 763 sqft
    package : 44 to 48 lacs + cover parking 50k + maintenance 3k/month

2bhk : 1027,1067 sqft
    package : 63 to 65 lacs
    current : 5th slab complete

notes : the sales office is present behind some farm in PS right opposite deepmala.
    stand along building.
    project behind fountain inn hotel
    sample flat not shown.

* Dwarka Flora :
    1bhk : 693,708 sqft
    package : 46 to 47 lacs

2bhk : 90,962,966 sqft
    package : 60 to 63.5 lacs
    possession : july 2015

notes : phase 1 (1 building) right in front is ready but for some reason i could see light in only one flat, strange !!
    could not see much progress for phase 2

* Royal Orange Country
    2bhk : 977 to 1199 sqft
    rate : 5085/-
    package : 62 to 75 lacs
    possession : dec 15

3bhk : 1652 to 1717 sqft
    rate:5085
    package : 1cr +

notes : 3lacs parking
    many options available from flat size point of view
    many projects coming around but a bit far away from the main PS market.

* Sai Highness
    2bhk : 963 to 1059 sqft
    rate : 5900/- (covered parking) 5700/- (open parking)
    package : 63 to 69 lacs(covered parking), 61 to 67 lacs (open parking)
    possession : march 2014

notes: salesperson least interested to collect your details
    more interested in selling Sai Miracle project as its not selling
    stand alone building with not much amenities but still rates more or less same as those which have all.
    odd concept of rate based on parking style
    a bit congested layout with open parking in mind.

* Sai Miracle
    2bhk : 1025 to 1100 sqft
    rate : 5100/- covered parking and 5000/- open parking
    package : 58 to 62 lacs and 57 to 61 lacs
    possession : no idea as never visited the site, above details were given at Sai highness

Notes : entry to the project is a very big issue as its from colony road surrounded by small houses.
    project not selling that well i guess.
    not many amenities
    surrounded by big projects like orange and radhiki

I have rates for wakad and rahatani as well will post them soon !!! Happy hunting guys and do let me know if u need any addition info about these projects which i visited.

Very detailed and informative post..
    +1000000

So where did you book finally?
    CommentQuote
  • Good info ...

I have some info too , will post it .
    CommentQuote
  • I still remember some 2BHK deals at pimple saudagar for 43 lacs when my budget was 35 lacs almost a year back .. Now look at the rates :bab (59): .. No wonder united states of pimple has risen like this . . Nice info buddy :)
    CommentQuote
  • Great info pratikbala. In PS, anything about GK? Rosewood, Sai Vishwa..
    CommentQuote
  • Pimple Saudagar and rahatani have turned out decently but does not justify prices close to even 80L for 3bhk. Lack of other developed localities and uncertainty over future development have driven up prices
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul4home
    Great info pratikbala. In PS, anything about GK? Rosewood, Sai Vishwa..

there ar resale flats available in rosewood but with broker commission + $ based rates they were not coming in my budget so I did not explore more. One thing what I had noticed is that almost all builders from PS were given bad reviews somewhere or the other but at the same time all these builders have atleast 4-5 completed projects so one can always check with people currently staying there.

GK has a project coming right next to royal orange after seeing royal orange rates I did not dare to go ahead and inquire :(
    CommentQuote
  • Current rates for Rahatani

* Tamara :
    2bhk : 1088sqft to 1139 sqft
    rate : 4700/-
    package range : 61 to 64 Lacs
    Possession : june 2015, 1st slab completed for A building
    notes : project connected to the main road
    on paper it looks good
    many projects coming up in the surrounding

* Crystal Park :
    1bhk : 586 and 601 sqft (very few flats left mostly on top floor)
    rate : 4650/-
    package : 34 to 35 lacs
    possession : around 1 to 1.5 yrs

notes : not many options left max 8 flats are there and size also a bit too small

2bhk : 777 to 984 sqft
    rate : 4450,4500,4550 (based upon the building n floor)
    package : 44 L (777 sqft compact 2bhk) 54 L (984 sqft)
    possession : 2016
    notes : the project is situated a bit inside from the main road, narrow lane may cause problems

* Silver Oak
    1bhk : 637,653,675 sqft
    rate : 4500/-
    package : 35 to 37 L

2bhk : 876 to 915 sqft
    rate : 4500/-
    package : 47 to 49 L
    notes : ways inside some small colony
    please check the surrounding
    possession june 2015 , 2ns slab done

* Dwarka Sai
    1bhk : 616
    rate : 5300
    package :42 L

2bhk : 863 927 931 sqft
    rate : 5300/-
    package : 55 to 59 L
    Possession : jan 2015
    notes : too over priced as compared to surrounding projects
    closest to Pimple Saudagar
    some 6 level multi lever parking to be created dont know y :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pratikbala

* Dwarka Sai
    1bhk : 616
    rate : 5300
    package :42 L

2bhk : 863 927 931 sqft
    rate : 5300/-
    package : 55 to 59 L
    Possession : jan 2015
    notes : too over priced as compared to surrounding projects
    closest to Pimple Saudagar
    some 6 level multi lever parking to be created dont know y :bab (59):

Too good post again :)

Where is it? Any online presence for layout and floorplans?
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for sharing the details so honestly and in detail. Many thanks for this pratikbala.
    CommentQuote
  • Pls. share the Wakad details, eagerly waiting for it. plls
    CommentQuote
  • Vardhaman Heights Phase 2 ,
    Near kunal garden , Rahtani
    2BHK - 980 to 1050 sq ft
    Price range - 4500 - 4600 psf , 50 psf extra for garden facing & no floor rise.
    Total package - not sure somewhere close to 55-58 lacs.

Pro's :
    Small society of 4 wings & decent constro quality .
    All day to day requirements & needs available nearby in non-monopolized rates ( as compared to the USP )

Cons:
    The location is not that appealing given lots of small constructions around.
    Traffic at main kalewadi road can be an issue of concern.

Cheers !
    Kartik G Pai
    CommentQuote
  • MAYANK for wakad as per my study ,

Sepia-4951/- almighty-4851/- fortune-4900/5000/- Ethos-4875/- olympia-4700/4800/- entrada-5300/- , but almighty, fortune and ethos are better options.
    CommentQuote
  • bit addition to survey -
    Skyline - quoting 5300 but adds Rs 35 per sqft per floor as floor rise and 200 psqft for garden facing.
    All good plans (odd floor large 2bhks) are sold out (don't know the reality but they'll show you an excel sheet of bookings which shows that all key flats are booked).
    Ready to negotiate but not more than 200 to 250 psqft (after adding the floor rise and garden premium).
    Found it a good option but didn't get the flat of choice and also thought that it's little overpriced than other options in area.
    Didn't find it worth 70 L.

Petals - Italian marble in hall and dining, wooden flooring in master bed and "SEMI-COVERED" parking :D
    rooms are small and specially bathrooms, the project is for you if you can have a bath in approx 1.5 to 2 ft width (2ft x 4ft space).
    I found that it's impossible to avoid the touch to the commode while bathing.
    Quoting 5800 psqft and immediately comes to 5600 with an offer of adjusting 50-60 psqft at the time of booking.
    Coining new term in market - semi covered - an open parking with a transparent plastic sheet above :)
    Didn't find it worth 70+ L.

Montvert one - Fixed rate of 5000 psqft. Good floor plans and overall project quality seems good (you can see the construction, materials and so on). Opposite rohan tarang, only second project in that area after tarang. Approach road continues to hindu shamshan which shares a wall with amenity space last wall of project (far prom the building but still good to know). There's some office of PCMC opposite to project and next to it there's a mosque (just opp to rohan tarang's in use gate today). Rest is gaothan area.
    Fakes about carpet area - shows more but it's lesser. Sales guy don't know the calculations of floor area.
    Found it a good option with good availability for selection. Thinking on above points.

My Home - MH14 (partner builder of Mittal of petals) - same new term "semi covered parking" :)
    At punawale, bit ahead of village, road is not in existence today to connect to marunji and so as to hinjewadi. Proposed road as per sales guys - yes we believed it as we know some planned road goes from that area. You can see life republic towers from site office (seems 3-4 km (areal distance) away though).
    Quoting 4250 spqft - ready to negotiate - may be good option for 50-60 budget.
    Found floor plan good but room sizes very small.
    Rejected - can't think of staying there at least for 5 years (possession will be after 3 years if given on time, so can still think of).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by investwest
    bit addition to survey -
    Skyline - quoting 5300 but adds Rs 35 per sqft per floor as floor rise and 200 psqft for garden facing.
    All good plans (odd floor large 2bhks) are sold out (don't know the reality but they'll show you an excel sheet of bookings which shows that all key flats are booked).
    Ready to negotiate but not more than 200 to 250 psqft (after adding the floor rise and garden premium).
    Found it a good option but didn't get the flat of choice and also thought that it's little overpriced than other options in area.
    Didn't find it worth 70 L.

Petals - Italian marble in hall and dining, wooden flooring in master bed and "SEMI-COVERED" parking :D
    rooms are small and specially bathrooms, the project is for you if you can have a bath in approx 1.5 to 2 ft width (2ft x 4ft space).
    I found that it's impossible to avoid the touch to the commode while bathing.
    Quoting 5800 psqft and immediately comes to 5600 with an offer of adjusting 50-60 psqft at the time of booking.
    Coining new term in market - semi covered - an open parking with a transparent plastic sheet above :)
    Didn't find it worth 70+ L.

Montvert one - Fixed rate of 5000 psqft. Good floor plans and overall project quality seems good (you can see the construction, materials and so on). Opposite rohan tarang, only second project in that area after tarang. Approach road continues to hindu shamshan which shares a wall with amenity space last wall of project (far prom the building but still good to know). There's some office of PCMC opposite to project and next to it there's a mosque (just opp to rohan tarang's in use gate today). Rest is gaothan area.
    Fakes about carpet area - shows more but it's lesser. Sales guy don't know the calculations of floor area.
    Found it a good option with good availability for selection. Thinking on above points.

My Home - MH14 (partner builder of Mittal of petals) - same new term "semi covered parking" :)
    At punawale, bit ahead of village, road is not in existence today to connect to marunji and so as to hinjewadi. Proposed road as per sales guys - yes we believed it as we know some planned road goes from that area. You can see life republic towers from site office (seems 3-4 km (areal distance) away though).
    Quoting 4250 spqft - ready to negotiate - may be good option for 50-60 budget.
    Found floor plan good but room sizes very small.
    Rejected - can't think of staying there at least for 5 years (possession will be after 3 years if given on time, so can still think of).

for MH 14 you have to consider Garbage Depot thing into consideration as all the garbage trucks will be going through the road in front of the society ( confirmed by sales guy).
    CommentQuote
  • To add to the list -
    Akshay Tower - Wakad (R. K. Lunkad)
    Area: 997 - 1019 sqft
    Rate: 5300 psft
    Total Package: 63-65 lacs
    Available only on 9th, 10th and 11th floor(top floor)
    All amenities

White Lily - Wakad (Alliance Nisarg)
    Area: 917 - 939 sqft
    Rate: 5200 psft
    Total Package: 57-58 lacs
    Parallel kitchen (I am not personally preferring it)
    Slums on the backside of the project.

Callisto - Wakad (Sukhwani)
    Area: 1037,1038,1039 sqft
    Rate: 5250 psft
    Total Package: 63+
    Only 14th flats left with option on 1st,9th,10th floor

Samrudhhi Park - PS (Bhojwani Homes)
    Area: 976 - 1000+ cant remember exactly
    Rate: 5500 psft
    Total Package: 64+
    Behind peace valley
    Entrance is from other society.

Sai Raj Regency - PS (Nr. Indian Oil Petrol Pump - Not sure about builder)
    Area: 887 - 952 sqft
    Rate: 5400 - 5600(for garden facing flats) psft
    Total Package: 58-64 lacs
    Not sure about builder reputation
    CommentQuote