Hi All,

I have lived more than 10 years in Bavdhan & looking for Aditya Shagun in Bavdhan. But since then my needs have increased and I was looking for 3 BHK. I had choice of buying resale in Aditya Shagun when I came across Vallonia project from Lohia Jain near to Maratha Mandir. Rate of close to 6k for bavdhan looked ok to me compared to other options avl in the area. The builder was in commercial construction previously but this is their first major project residentially. The specification and layout are looks fine. The surrounding areas have been bought by them so I am sure they are going to deliver quality to sell the next ones. The possession is 1 year down the line(internal plaster is done) and 3 bhk are avl at approx. 1 cr and 2 bhk for 75 lacs. I thought of buying first then posting here as I wanted to talk the walk. Other options I had followed was Blueridge but Bavdhan being so near to city/kothrud I wanted to kids to have easy access to college etc when they grow.
Read more
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by kazihamed
    k yourself about the project and if you need help PM me.

What help? Are you promoting the project?

CommentQuote
  • you may want to talk to someone who has already taken decision..have you ever bought a property ?

Originally Posted by lazybone007
    CommentQuote
  • I also had a look at Vallonia last week and the builder is quoting 6450/sqft. Need feedback about the builder (Lohia Jain), construction quality of previous projects (Megh Malhar & Riddhi Siddhi) and overall any suggestion. Thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • Poor Builder Feedback

I had visited the Vallonia site some time back. Did a detailed survey on the builder and below is my feedback.
    The builder (Lohia Jain) also has 3 other complexes in the same area. I checked out the "Megh Malhar Raga" complex (the other are Riddhi Siddhi and Galore Park) to get their feedback on the builder. The flat possessions were done in 2012 but surprisingly the building appeared like a 10-15 year old complex. I spoke to some of the people staying there, and the feedback was very poor for the builder. They pointed out that once individual flats were given possession, the builder had left all the other works incomplete. He does not respond to requests of flat owners to complete the work. Apparently Lohia Jain outsources the building work to a contractor family called Lahoti. Though the building design is good, the contractors have made use of very poor quality materials – Cheap Chinese made tiles and sanitaryware. The entire basement parking is cemented with no tiling done. A lot of water leakages can be seen throughout the basement roof. Light fixtures appeared cheap and many were not working. Even the main gate did not have lights. One of the wings had only 1 lift working while the other has never been made operational. There was leakage from almost every duct pipe on the podium parking area. Though the Podium parking was tiled, large number of tiles were either broken or badly stained. People there also mentioned that the Plumbing work has been very poor and even though the builder had promised some sort of automated Water pumping, this system has never worked from day 1 and often the water line bursts or there is overflow from roof tanks. Construction material and dirt could be seen throughout the complex.

So I may suggest that before anyone finalizing a property in Vallonia complex, do personally check out these other projects of the builder and obtain feedback from people staying there. This will help in taking a wiser decision.
    CommentQuote
  • recently checked on the apartment..i think it is progressing well.. the specification etc which are being put are very good..they are doing stone wall finishing for entire building from outside..which i didnt know about but should look classy once finished..
    CommentQuote
  • actually i looked at megh malhar before finalizing on valloania..but as lohia jain had already sold their share and the remaining units were owned by local who owned the land i didnt finalize there..the quality of flat delivered were impressive especially the finishing but amenities were not there ..like i dont think they have swimming pool there..but when i spoke to builder and asked them whether the finishing will be as good as meg malhar from inside they said it will be better as they will put best specification and they will have total control on the project unlike meg malhar which was co-owned..on maintenance lot depends on society also..i dont think now lohia jain is maintaining that society..basically vallonia is their luxury project and the flag ship one..they will soon have 4 bhk launched opposite to it along with another project in baner etc..so i am told they are just getting started..

Originally Posted by amitgupta585
    I had visited the Vallonia site some time back. Did a detailed survey on the builder and below is my feedback.
    The builder (Lohia Jain) also has 3 other complexes in the same area. I checked out the "Megh Malhar Raga" complex (the other are Riddhi Siddhi and Galore Park) to get their feedback on the builder. The flat possessions were done in 2012 but surprisingly the building appeared like a 10-15 year old complex. I spoke to some of the people staying there, and the feedback was very poor for the builder. They pointed out that once individual flats were given possession, the builder had left all the other works incomplete. He does not respond to requests of flat owners to complete the work. Apparently Lohia Jain outsources the building work to a contractor family called Lahoti. Though the building design is good, the contractors have made use of very poor quality materials – Cheap Chinese made tiles and sanitaryware. The entire basement parking is cemented with no tiling done. A lot of water leakages can be seen throughout the basement roof. Light fixtures appeared cheap and many were not working. Even the main gate did not have lights. One of the wings had only 1 lift working while the other has never been made operational. There was leakage from almost every duct pipe on the podium parking area. Though the Podium parking was tiled, large number of tiles were either broken or badly stained. People there also mentioned that the Plumbing work has been very poor and even though the builder had promised some sort of automated Water pumping, this system has never worked from day 1 and often the water line bursts or there is overflow from roof tanks. Construction material and dirt could be seen throughout the complex.

So I may suggest that before anyone finalizing a property in Vallonia complex, do personally check out these other projects of the builder and obtain feedback from people staying there. This will help in taking a wiser decision.
    CommentQuote
  • Possession has started
    CommentQuote
  • I am interested in this project, overall quality looks good. few questions I have, Can anyone comment if you have knowledge about it ?

1) What is water provision ? Corporation or Tanker ?
    2) Project brochure lists several amenities, where at actual I dont find much space there for amenities. They claim jogging track, zen garden for meditation (with highway noise) :) where i dont find any space for that. Are they really going to provide these amenities ?
    3) Also worried about highway noise, how much peace we will get at home.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nj0000
    I am interested in this project, overall quality looks good. few questions I have, Can anyone comment if you have knowledge about it ?

1) What is water provision ? Corporation or Tanker ?
    2) Project brochure lists several amenities, where at actual I dont find much space there for amenities. They claim jogging track, zen garden for meditation (with highway noise) :) where i dont find any space for that. Are they really going to provide these amenities ?
    3) Also worried about highway noise, how much peace we will get at home.

Infact you can personally contact the developer & can have a talk on this matter. Or please check the reviews & status of the other completed projects of the same developer. It may help. Just a thought.
    CommentQuote
  • actually the flat has been good. the service has been miserable though. they have taken foot off the pedal..the sub contract and service people are pathetic and now I think skimming the owners off maintenance money with almost no service..
    CommentQuote