Last updated: March 5 2014
10 | Posts
1481 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indpendent house in Pune in range of 2 Cr

Dear All,
    I am looking for a independent house (atleast single story built with 3 bed-rooms) in decent area which should not be too far from pune city center and if possible, with in 10km range of airport. My budget is around 2 Crore (All inclusive). Any information regarding possible size of house and in which good areas can it be bought in my budget is highly appreciated.
    Regards.

Re : Indpendent house in Pune in range of 2 Cr

hey i know 1 project in vishrantwadi thats good.....last week i saw that property but it was out of my budget so i m looking in dhanori area as there i can find in my budget.......u can go for that property......its near vishrantwadi chowk 3 BHK Penthouse, 2000 sqft, a very cool spacious penthouse....
    Last edited February 27 2014, 05:39 PM.

Comment

Thanks Shant101 for your reply. As you mentioned that its penthouse but I am looking for independent house. Any idea about them?

Comment

Hmm.. no info for independent house or villa. Hard to believe that great place like Pune has not many transactions for it. Hope that some one provides good insight for my query.

Comment

Originally posted by ver_amit View Post
          Hmm.. no info for independent house or villa. Hard to believe that great place like Pune has not many transactions for it. Hope that some one provides good insight for my query.
          Let me know if you are looking in Baner. Doesnt satisfy your criteria of within 10 km of airport.

I saw one for 1.4 and owner was willing to negotiate. It was a pretty decent row house with enough parking space, garden and two halls. This was 3 months ago. It might still be available because I see many properties are on the market since long.

Baner will give you many options for independent house.

Dont have much knowledge of Eastern side though

Comment

Thanks Sat234. I will certainly consider your advice. Any idea about land area?

Comment

Check out Gera Greensville in Kharadi, you should easily get a 3bhk independent house in your budget. Other options are Marvel Zephyr / Panchshil Towers where you wont get a independent house but a huge 2000 sq ft + house with top quality construction and amenities.

Comment

Thanks Sat234. I will certainly consider your advice. Any idea about land area?
                Did not enquire that.
                Land area looked to be about 2000 sq ft.

Comment

thanks everyone. Any idea if I can get something in viman nagar or in-around kalyani nagar?

Comment

thanks everyone. Any idea if I can get something in viman nagar or in-around kalyani nagar?
                    There was one which can fits in your budget at Marigold, K'ngr. Do check that out.
                    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X