yesterday i visited sukhwani scarlet in kesanand road, wagholi.
work is in full swing, standing 3 buildings ready for paint work.
(this is the only project in kesanand road will be ready for possession i guess)
Regular 2bhks (sq ft 990 & above) - all sold out

availability - only compact 2bhks (sq ft area from 807 till 835)
Asking rate - Rs. 4221 (garden facing +Rs. 100)
I have attached cost sheet.

my aim is purely investment 5-6 years timeline or even more.
next week, I am planning to book a 2bhk within 40Lacs, if builder ready for negotiation

Experts in this forum,
kindly advise issues, risks etc you may have heard or know about this project and builder.

Many thanks.
Attachments:
Read more
24 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by punekash
    yesterday i visited sukhwani scarlet in kesanand road, wagholi.
    work is in full swing, standing 3 buildings ready for paint work.
    (this is the only project in kesanand road will be ready for possession i guess)
    Regular 2bhks (sq ft 990 & above) - all sold out

availability - only compact 2bhks (sq ft area from 807 till 835)
    Asking rate - Rs. 4221 (garden facing +Rs. 100)
    I have attached cost sheet.

my aim is purely investment 5-6 years timeline or even more.
    next week, I am planning to book a 2bhk within 40Lacs, if builder ready for negotiation

Experts in this forum,
    kindly advise issues, risks etc you may have heard or know about this project and builder.

Many thanks.

4200 looks very high for Wagholi

Infra charges also look very high

What are you expecting in terms of returns? It has to double in 8 years for it to beat other investment options. Self use would have been a different discussion.

It would be a terrible buy imo
    CommentQuote
  • Read posts on Wagholi and Kesnand Road in this forum.
    What is the extent of gain you expect from this investment and how does it compare with other investment avenues.
    Read this one year old link and see whether situation has changed for the better
    Dry at the fringes, News - Latest - Pune Mirror,Pune Mirror
    Kesnand Road has potential for development in my opinion.
    CommentQuote
  • RP Pune - agreed, 4200 very high. i will definitely wont go ahead with 4200.
    I will have to negotiate hard with the builder. If nothing works out, I wont proceed.
    In terms of returns, yes I would expect it to double in another 10 years.

vaibav123 - thank you.

both, have you heard any issues or concerns about the builder?

thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • RE prices are crazy in pune

hi,
    I agree Scarlet is very expensive, sukwani palms of the same builder was 3800 last Friday,
    Wagoli area has a whole range of prices from 3200 to 4200, don't understand such huge variation in prices, rates are increasing on weakly basis, some of the builders have just unacceptable infra, legal and misc charges. and one common thing i have been hearing is only 2-3 flats are available.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Punekash,

I am also looking a property in wagholi area for purely investment purpose. My budget is 35 lakhs.
    Can you suggest me some good options in Wagholi area .

Thanks
    CommentQuote
    RP Pune - agreed, 4200 very high. i will definitely wont go ahead with 4200.
    I will have to negotiate hard with the builder. If nothing works out, I wont proceed.
    In terms of returns, yes I would expect it to double in another 10 years.

vaibav123 - thank you.

both, have you heard any issues or concerns about the builder?

thanks.

Do your calculations and you will find you are making negative returns comapred to FDs - with doubling in 10 years - even if you include rental returns and taxes
    CommentQuote
  • As many others have said: Too costly for the location. Also, doubling the price in 10 years means negative growth. So if you are buying for investment, then think many times.
    CommentQuote
  • Paragpallya - can you please name few buildings near Supriya garden hotel?

thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Is this sukhwani different from the other sukhwani palms guy in wagholi? How many 'total' or 'different' sukhwani's are out there in the market?
    I have heard/read terrible reviews about sukhwani name hence asking.

In Pimple saudagar alone, there are atleast 3-4 sukhwani projects..and when i asked one of sukhwani builder (celaeno project- PS), he tried ducking my question saying there are 3-4 brothers, each with own firm..this project doesnt belong to any of those brothers.
    So, please check about the people behind the project..and which previous/other projects they are working on. I guess they outsource construction work to 1 company and start using that brand name...(no matter how bad it may be!) :bab (3):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NeedHomeNow
    Is this sukhwani different from the other sukhwani palms guy in wagholi? How many 'total' or 'different' sukhwani's are out there in the market?
    I have heard/read terrible reviews about sukhwani name hence asking.

In Pimple saudagar alone, there are atleast 3-4 sukhwani projects..and when i asked one of sukhwani builder (celaeno project- PS), he tried ducking my question saying there are 3-4 brothers, each with own firm..this project doesnt belong to any of those brothers.
    So, please check about the people behind the project..and which previous/other projects they are working on. I guess they outsource construction work to 1 company and start using that brand name...(no matter how bad it may be!) :bab (3):

I have also bought a flat in Sukhwani Scarlet.

-- Construction is going on well.
    -- Sukhwani Builders have major construction in PCMC area.
    -- Sukwani Scarlet project is developed by Sukhwani Constructions so there is no doubt on quality.
    -- Sukwani wants to progress in this area so this project will be Benchmark for them.
    -- They will provide the possession by Dec 2014.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhaveshS

-- Sukwani Scarlet project is developed by Sukhwani Constructions so there is no doubt on quality.
    -- Sukwani wants to progress in this area so this project will be Benchmark for them.

Thanks for the information BhaveshS.
    Since you have put your hard earned money on line, i take your word when you speak about construction on track...but a lot of people in the forum will not agree with you on the quality aspect. Do a simple search and we can continue the discussion further!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhaveshS

When did you last check about the construction going well? I have seen it stuck for last several weeks.
    CommentQuote
  • Investor flats

Hello,
    Can some one suggest, how to search for ready possesion flats owned by investors or sellers in the wagholi area, i have been doing research online , but not much results, there should be some other way then the agent route, i guess it would be worth while to pay the 2%
    Some other unique suggestions\ solution is much needed.
    CommentQuote
  • bhaveshS - yes, looking at readiness of current 3 standing buildings, possession will be no longer than dec 2014.

NeedHomeNow - except few builders in pune, none can deliver a quality product regardless of ISO certified etc.
    look at kolte patil Ivy estate, downtown..the construction quality still looks of early 2000.
    Kolte patil is minting money only on location.

ykmadaan - for a investor like me, i would be less bothered on how they progress in area like wagholi where growth horizon is abundance
    when i visited this saturday, work was in full swing.

when googled about "sukhwani infrabuild review" i havent seen a page of complaints
    though i dont deny the fact of builder work in pune.

thanks
    CommentQuote
    bhaveshS - yes, looking at readiness of current 3 standing buildings, possession will be no longer than dec 2014.

NeedHomeNow - except few builders in pune, none can deliver a quality product regardless of ISO certified etc.
    look at kolte patil Ivy estate, downtown..the construction quality still looks of early 2000.
    Kolte patil is minting money only on location.

ykmadaan - for a investor like me, i would be less bothered on how they progress in area like wagholi where growth horizon is abundance
    when i visited this saturday, work was in full swing.

when googled about "sukhwani infrabuild review" i havent seen a page of complaints
    though i dont deny the fact of builder work in pune.

thanks

Exactly the point, Punekash, you google for "sukhwani infrabuild". Now try doing the same for "Sukhwani Constructions" (why bother going to google, start from the forum itself). This is the reason i was asking - Is Sukhwani infrabuild different from Sukhwani Constructions?
    As far as growth prospects for wagholi are concerned, you seem to be very upbeat about it. Can you please list those down for someone like me, who is not very well aware of the area?
    CommentQuote