yesterday i visited sukhwani scarlet in kesanand road, wagholi.
work is in full swing, standing 3 buildings ready for paint work.
(this is the only project in kesanand road will be ready for possession i guess)
Regular 2bhks (sq ft 990 & above) - all sold out

availability - only compact 2bhks (sq ft area from 807 till 835)
Asking rate - Rs. 4221 (garden facing +Rs. 100)
I have attached cost sheet.

my aim is purely investment 5-6 years timeline or even more.
next week, I am planning to book a 2bhk within 40Lacs, if builder ready for negotiation

Experts in this forum,
kindly advise issues, risks etc you may have heard or know about this project and builder.

Many thanks.
Attachments:
Read more
26 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by punekash
    bhaveshS - yes, looking at readiness of current 3 standing buildings, possession will be no longer than dec 2014.

NeedHomeNow - except few builders in pune, none can deliver a quality product regardless of ISO certified etc.
    look at kolte patil Ivy estate, downtown..the construction quality still looks of early 2000.
    Kolte patil is minting money only on location.

ykmadaan - for a investor like me, i would be less bothered on how they progress in area like wagholi where growth horizon is abundance
    when i visited this saturday, work was in full swing.

when googled about "sukhwani infrabuild review" i havent seen a page of complaints
    though i dont deny the fact of builder work in pune.

thanks

Exactly the point, Punekash, you google for "sukhwani infrabuild". Now try doing the same for "Sukhwani Constructions" (why bother going to google, start from the forum itself). This is the reason i was asking - Is Sukhwani infrabuild different from Sukhwani Constructions?
    As far as growth prospects for wagholi are concerned, you seem to be very upbeat about it. Can you please list those down for someone like me, who is not very well aware of the area?
    CommentQuote
  • Sai Residency, Pride purple and there 2-3 new buildings around Hotel Supriya garden.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I have seen sukhwani scarlet at wagholi.
    Please share your feedback/reviews for same.
    Also, whether Environment clearance is through for all floors and is there NOC from Airport also for this project?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ssssss
    Hi,

I have seen sukhwani scarlet at wagholi.
    Please share your feedback/reviews for same.
    Also, whether Environment clearance is through for all floors and is there NOC from Airport also for this project?

Construction quality is good and this is First project of Sukhwani in Wagholi so they will definately make it damn good.

I have also booked 1 bhk in the same society.
    CommentQuote
  • Delayed Possession; action against Sukhwani Constructions

Hi All,
    I'm one of the frustrated customer of Sukhwani Scarlet.
    I'm extremely unhappy about their lack of communication and delayed possession.
    They promised the possession date of Dec'14 and looking at the current work its on the way of extending till May'15.

I have a facebook page and Its time to raise voice and fight against injustice and false promises.
    This is a first step as I request you all to please private message me on the fb group with your names, flat/wing number and contact numbers.
    We'll meet and decide the next actions against the builder.

Link - https://www.facebook.com/SukhwaniScarlet
    CommentQuote
  • Sukhwani Scarlet giving possession on or before 10 June 2015

People who are eagerly waiting for possession.It's good news for them.

The work that is left is only Lift that can be assembled by end of June 2015.
    CommentQuote
  • So you mean to say, you are happy you are getting the possession in June'15 for a promised date of December '14?

A builder like Sukhawani who wants to be in the premium builders list can't even apologize by giving realistic dates and can't afford to give rent for these many months.

God bless Marvel and Pristine who are paying rent for all the delayed months.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pansome
    So you mean to say, you are happy you are getting the possession in June'15 for a promised date of December '14?
    A builder like Sukhawani who wants to be in the premium builders list can't even apologize by giving realistic dates and can't afford to give rent for these many months.
    God bless Marvel and Pristine who are paying rent for all the delayed months.

Hi, I have been looking at a few properties in wagholi.
    There are a number of question which are still unanswered in my head..
    Sukhwani scarlet - How is the project coming along?
    That area is about 2 kms from Nagar highway right?
    Any inputs regarding the same?
    Im also looking at some properties in Kesnand and Bakori.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TannyBoy

-- Sukhwani Scarlet is a good project and you can check if they have ready possession flat available.
    --Yes, you are right it's exactly 2km inside from Nagar Road highway.
    -- I have also bought the flat in the same property however they delayed the possession by 6 months as promised.

-- You can check MICASSA it's just opp to Sukhwani.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TannyBoy

Hi Bhavesh,

The project is good.
    However, the overall experience and the communication by the staff is extremely poor.
    They have been extending the possession date by 1 month everything month since December'14 with supreme confidence.
    Gave a month's notice to owner. To that, 2 days before leaving came to know, it's far from possession.
    Unfortunately had lost the opportunity to ask owner again as he took the deposit from a new tenant.
    Now had to change the house again for just one month or don't know, how many months?

The approach to Kesanand Road is the best and the widest for future among all the diversons in Wagholi.
    Although its 2kms however, Kesanand Road being a state highway and a part of ring Road, will be away from congestion in future.

As of now, If you really have low budget. Only then go for Kesanand. Bakori road again in future may have congestions and jams. You may consider both the options for investment purpose.

Based on all the frustrating experience would not suggest Sukhwani as it shows the future maintenance by the builder.
    Rather go for a reputed builder like Marvel(Fria), Konark(Meadows but not orchid), Nyati(Elan), Rohan(Abhilasha), Vascon(Citron), Kolte Patil (Ivy Estate), May be, Gulmohar (Primrose and Renaissance) and Guardian (Hill Shire).
    CommentQuote
  • Review

Hi All,

I have now been a resident of the project since few months and a resident of Wagholi since 2 years. Hence,will give you an extensive overview of not just the society but also for Wagholi.

Society:
    It seems there are still a lot of people who have not got the possession for the promised possession date of December 2014.
    It also seems there are a lot of investors invested in the project. Hence, not a lot of people have come to stay. The same will be an issue when the society has formed as these so called investors never pay the the maintenance on time. Some abroad investors
    Approximately, there are approx 20 families who have come to stay.
    As usual the builder Sukhwani is very slow in completing things on time and has not even provided the possession of clubhouse yet and a lot of small but important things are yet to be done.
    There are no water issues as there is boring water with an RO plant. The same can't be guaranteed in summers as the boring water may get over and we may need a water tanker. Thanks, the builder decided not have a Swimming pool. As per my previous experience with stay at Konark Exotica in wagholi wherein, the entire maintenance used to go for Water tankers. Imagine, buying water and having a bath in it.
    The society wall is a meager 5 foot wall with no barb wire which even a small child can climb hence, a potential security issue. Also, there are just 2 elderly security guards guarding the entire society.
    The Schindler elevators are of superb quality but because of voltage issues in wagholi, they don't seem to work quite frequently creating a lot of inconvenience. Coming back to voltage issues, you may find a common issue of household products like LED's and CFL's stopped working.
    Construction quality doesn't seem to have any issues as of now. Although, the inside wall plaster at my home was wet in rainy seasons and also heard, there has been water leakage in the clubhouse. Maybe the waterproofing is poor.
    The builder has a common dish for all residents of Videocon d2h restricting the options as all has to go with the same.

Wagholi:
    A lot of grocery shops have now comeup just opposite the building at walking distance. But still, you may need to get used to stuffing long term grocery avoiding any issues.
    Electricity is not there all Thursdays and also frequent outages on the other days. An inverter should be the top most priority for anyone planning to stay in Wagholi.
    One of the good points for a common man is the the Tuesday wagholi bazaar. You can find a lot of farmers selling vegetables at dirt cheap rates(Almost half) on tuesday evenings right outside wagholi bazaar. The rates these poor farmers(never negotiate with them) offer are very cheap compared to the inside the bazaar vegetable middlemen.
    Proximity to malls is OK.
    The area outside society is not safe to roam after dark. A lot of shop thefts happen each day in Wagholi. Police vigilence is negligible.
    You will find almost every second shop in wagholi to be a hardware shop / auto spare part dealer / chicken shop.
    The taste of food in restaurants in wagholi is close to pathetic. If you are a foodie, you may have to go all down to Vimannagar or K.P.
    The traffic issues in wagholi are over exaggerated by a lot of people.Its not as bad as the same in Hinjewadi or other parts of pune. The only time you may find small traffic jams is in evenings. Otherwise its always a free way on Nagar road. In last 3 years, its been only thrice I had been stuck in long traffic jams.
    You will only find 2 type of people on roads, 1) Laymen/worker crowd 2) Local villagers in their bling vehicles.
    Wagholi is not suitable for someone working in Hinjewadi. Its almost travel of 90 mins. Its much more convinient for people working in Eon IT Park, Magarpatta, Vimannagar or eastern pune.
    Please forget this place will be a part of PMC or quality life for atleast next 5 years.
    Wagholi again overall is a good place to stay. Its not for someone who is very sophisticated or someone who always feel the need to go to Pune city(peth areas).
    CommentQuote