Hi,
I happened to visit 33-Keshavkunj in keshav nagar, mundhwa pune.
builder name is - crystalproperties pune (couldn't find much info on this builder)

the interior, exterior, construction progress is good
layout plan is ok...3 sided open
the internal fittings, design of living, kitchen, bedrooms appeared to be very good.

location: not good, the approach is via keshav nagar basti and i dont think basti will vanishever in future, though there is a prospect of 18m wide road connecting amonora and kharadi which is a "kachcha" road as of now
Orbis school is next to this project,

building A & B possession dec 2014 and just 1 flat available
i have attached sq area details.

all gentle people in this forum, please advise your opinion on following items:
1. builder history
2. loading details (i know nothing about calculations on loading etc)
3. few comments on future prospects of the area

2bhk in 58lacs all inclusive
my purpose is purely residential.
Attachments:
Read more
97 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • They also have a project by name sundar sankul near to magarpatta. As far as builder is concerned i guess it should be ok as my friend stays there since last 4 years and he is facing no construction issue as such.

As far as location is concerned, the proximity to Magarpatta, Amanora, Kharadi, KP, Kalyaninagar adds to this location value.. Things will definitely improve in near future.

BTW, what is the per sq ft rate that the builder is quoting ???
    CommentQuote
  • It's too high...you can get at lesser rates.
    CommentQuote
  • rate quoted as of today,11Mar2014, is Rs. 4450 and zero negotiation.
    lady at the reception gave a good walkthrough around the project premise
    including the actual flat to be sold.

while the location does not seem promising as of now,
    the construction quality and layout is good.

builder has no market presence except sundar sankul near magarpatta i guess.

hence unable to decide.
    experts opinion please.

many thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • hi guys.. tomorrow visiting 33 kesh kunj.... will keep u updated abt the project.... dont have much background .... but heard from lot of people that its good..
    CommentQuote
  • the project and builder is good, he is real cousin of ajit pawar, been to there launching, i personally liked the layout and like 92 flats were booked in 3 days :) the architect for this project is very popular, and the builder is basically govt contractor, but he will fulfill his promise, go ahead :)
    CommentQuote
  • hi anantkatkar, let us know ur views.,, if there is any negotiation possible etc...me too is interested in this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi anantkatkar, I am still to decide on this purchase. Let us know your views. If possible we can do a group booking and seek some discounts if works out.
    CommentQuote
  • hi ( estatejyada , ihatepune ) surely.. also taking pictures of the same.. honestly. i had done lot of research on mundhwa .... i liked two project... alcon silverleaf and 33keshvkun.
    alcon silverleaf.. builder is reputed . has completed lot of projects...one of my friend stays in completed project of his... he is happy.. and 33 keshvkunj.. visiting today... and also upload the pics.. can u guys share ur number if possible...i spoke to vstushree adrina some of the owners... one of the guy said. that its ok.. not so good .... ameneties like swimming pool is more like kids pool.... but queit reasonable from rest above two builders. as in mite be 3- 4 lacs cheap....infact i m seeing all the project today.... evens garden, adrina, 33 keshvkunj, silverleaf,... rest projects like easterna ranges, kornak krisn are tooo too costly.. they are quoting at 5000+. silverleaf is 4650 , 33 keshvkunj is 4500- 4700. will keep u updated.
    CommentQuote
  • Anantkatkar...what time would you visit keshavkunj. ..probably I can join you
    CommentQuote
  • Hi actually I m not going my dad and bro are going there ... I can share their number it's (katkar )... I m based out in Singapore... U can be in touch with my dad m meet accordingly
    CommentQuote
  • guys even if builder do not negotiate, i would surly call it the best project among all available options in locality, if u go further down there is also one new project called mango1 by sanklecha, behind amanora
    CommentQuote
  • Builder is not ready to negotiate. ..
    CommentQuote
  • Hw much is the Per Sq Ft Quote and when is the expected possesion ? You can also find few other projects too in that location. There is venkatesh buildres project venkatesh graffiti .. He is also a reputed builder. Also you can look at Eves Garden near to this project...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prasant
    guys even if builder do not negotiate, i would surly call it the best project among all available options in locality, if u go further down there is also one new project called mango1 by sanklecha, behind amanora

why this project is best among all available options?
    looking at floorplan, builder seems to be more interested in building terrace than actual carpet..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi guys... Just an update .. 33 keshvkunj ... The carpet area are quiet small .... Quoting at 4550. Wht they have given in the brochure and the actual measurement there is bit difference.
    Vastuyogosuma wisteria is ok just that for 958 odd Saleable area having carpet of around some 650 something 52lacs is quiet much.

Does anybody have idea on Alcon silverleaf
    CommentQuote