Hi,
I happened to visit 33-Keshavkunj in keshav nagar, mundhwa pune.
builder name is - crystalproperties pune (couldn't find much info on this builder)

the interior, exterior, construction progress is good
layout plan is ok...3 sided open
the internal fittings, design of living, kitchen, bedrooms appeared to be very good.

location: not good, the approach is via keshav nagar basti and i dont think basti will vanishever in future, though there is a prospect of 18m wide road connecting amonora and kharadi which is a "kachcha" road as of now
Orbis school is next to this project,

building A & B possession dec 2014 and just 1 flat available
i have attached sq area details.

all gentle people in this forum, please advise your opinion on following items:
1. builder history
2. loading details (i know nothing about calculations on loading etc)
3. few comments on future prospects of the area

2bhk in 58lacs all inclusive
my purpose is purely residential.
Attachments:
Read more
97 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Here is the total project which are there
    33 keshvkunj by crystal prop
    Vertical oriana - pretty new builder no background
    Vastushree adrina - ok ok but amenities not much
    Alcon silver leaf - quiet renowned but premium
    Venkatesh graffiti
    Plenum park by chamadia
    Eastern ranges by phadnis but quoting very high 5200 plus
    CommentQuote
  • All the units you have shown are either 2.5 BHK or 3 BHK While your thread title says 58 lakhs for 2 BHK. Be clear !!
    CommentQuote
  • Price looks on the higher side. Negotiations should be there.
    The locality has an advantage of proximity to magarpatta, Amanora and EON but the area has lots of old basti and slums.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anantkatkar
    Here is the total project which are there
    33 keshvkunj by crystal prop
    Vertical oriana - pretty new builder no background
    Vastushree adrina - ok ok but amenities not much
    Alcon silver leaf - quiet renowned but premium
    Venkatesh graffiti
    Plenum park by chamadia
    Eastern ranges by phadnis but quoting very high 5200 plus

Even Sancheti builders has also 2projects in that area named belcastel and eves garden. didbu have a chance to go through them as well?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi guys any updates on project has anybody visited any projects in keshvnagar.as per cost I feel atlantica east is queit good . Visiting tomorow ... Will update about the actual site . Atlantica is from gauree space creator .. Will check out the plan details dimension and actual dimension . And update.
    CommentQuote
  • Din't like atlantica east... Project is not that appealing. Did u check oxford properties....?
    CommentQuote
  • Oxford properties .. Not yet checkd wht price are they quoting ? And anybody heard of zoa ? Some builder from Mumbai but marketed by riddhi siddhi developers ! Any idea on zoa
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anantkatkar
    Oxford properties .. Not yet checkd wht price are they quoting ? And anybody heard of zoa ? Some builder from Mumbai but marketed by riddhi siddhi developers ! Any idea on zoa

where is zoa in keshavnagar ??? din't hear about this project ??? Please share exact location details, will visit the site shortly ....
    CommentQuote
  • Zoa is opp renuka mata mandir ... From riddhi siddhi developers Pune .. But they are real eastate agent not actual developers.... Developer is from Mumbai ... But one good thing is that it's completed project ... Wil update in few hrs more abt that project .... So actually u can check the project
    CommentQuote
  • So as of now I have seen these projects : 33 keshvkunj , eves garden , bel castle , alcon silverleaf , atlantica east , prestige panorama, adrina, oriana , venkatesh flora, eastern ranges, karia Krish , zoa , graffiti , Pukhraj from arc developers , any more addition guys ?
    CommentQuote
  • One more addition wisteria, plenum park
    CommentQuote
  • so which one will u bet on ???
    CommentQuote
  • My personal choice Konark Krish but it is expensive..
    CommentQuote
  • Yes personally I think konark is good but it's very very expensive for that area.
    Secondly I would as of now bet on atlantica east. On terms of price it's good , amenities wise as given in brochure if they deliver it's good. I measured the actual dimensions of the site and the plan both are same unlike some builders where there is discrepancy . So far I found this ok.possession is around 2015 June .
    CommentQuote
  • Vertical oriana on the orther hand looks good but the possesion is 2017 and also they haven't started the excavation . The way vid and brochure area de if they deliver it's really good project. They are sme gp who have constructed wisteria but with diffrent BRand name
    CommentQuote