Sort by :
Filter by :
Secondly I would as of now bet on atlantica east. On terms of price it's good , amenities wise as given in brochure if they deliver it's good. I measured the actual dimensions of the site and the plan both are same unlike some builders where there is discrepancy . So far I found this ok.possession is around 2015 June .
58 lac for 2 bhk is on higher side for this locality. What atlantica east is quoting?CommentQuote0Flag
- Atlantica east is quoting at 4500 , but if u bargain he comes down a bit I got it for 4350... 3 bhk 64l...but has anybody knws the reputation of the gauree space creator ...so far I liked the plan and amenities ... Construction quality I have no idea ... When I had gone there A bldg completed 5 th floor and B bldg 6 th floor . Does any body have background on the builder please share ur thotsCommentQuote0Flag
He will easily come to 4200, you need to negotiate the "hype".CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by NCRTalkHe will easily come to 4200, you need to negotiate the "hype".
Very true.. official discount in today's news paper is 4400.
Start with 4000 and end your negotiation with 4100, I'm sure builder will come down to 4100..CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi guys but does any body have background of gauree space creator ... Price discount is fine wht abt the developers ..., I haven't still booked but by Monday will do it ... Which newspaper it's published can u help me out n that ... I will go further down to 4200 ... But keeping price at one end wht any the builder background any idea ??CommentQuote0Flag
Its in Saturday Edition of Times of India, its a very small add and you will have tough time to find it :).
The builder is a newbie in realty sector and its risky to book a under construction flat with new builder..personally I didn't like the floorplan, i think its low on carpet.
How much is the actual carpet for 2/3BHK? loading? terrace loading?
If at all you plan to book, do check all the sanctions strictly.CommentQuote0Flag
- Saleable is 1262 carpet is around carpet 839 and terace 139 so I believe it's around 30 percent loading factor ....CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi guys finalized on atlantica east ... Preety much liked the project ... Compact house but atleat the carpet Area what's mentioned in the book matches to real dimension . Few builders wht they have mention in the booklet and when u measure it's queit diffrent ... Preety much liked the amenities provided n atlantica east ... Let me know if any of u have booked at atlantica east we can make a community thanksCommentQuote0Flag
- Congrats Anant for your deal, It would be helpful if you give details of the final deal, carpet area and total cost.CommentQuote0Flag
- hi sachin.... details.. its a 3 bhk.... having saleable area of 1262 , , carpet would be around 865 .... had been to the site.. found it ok.... no probs... final deal was at 4250....total cost 63.27.....CommentQuote2Flag
- 1262 salaeble, 865 carpet implies loading of more than 45%. dont u think the standard loading % now a days is 30%. i am sure you must have thought abt this ....CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi suhasn... Sorry it's mistake .... It's 970.68 is the carpet area ... Above one was mistakenly written ....CommentQuote0Flag
- good deal.... considering the location advantage, and current property rates...CommentQuote0Flag
- also, could you please give us the break up of the total package in terms of infrastructure charges, mseb, society formation charges, amenities charges... ???CommentQuote0Flag
- Infra charges 4lacs , then as usual govt charges that is stamp duty of 5 percent which is 288175, registration 30k,vat 1 percent 57635, service tax 3.09 percent which is 178092.infra charges coveres parking. And legal charges of 10kCommentQuote0Flag