Hi,
I happened to visit 33-Keshavkunj in keshav nagar, mundhwa pune.
builder name is - crystalproperties pune (couldn't find much info on this builder)

the interior, exterior, construction progress is good
layout plan is ok...3 sided open
the internal fittings, design of living, kitchen, bedrooms appeared to be very good.

location: not good, the approach is via keshav nagar basti and i dont think basti will vanishever in future, though there is a prospect of 18m wide road connecting amonora and kharadi which is a "kachcha" road as of now
Orbis school is next to this project,

building A & B possession dec 2014 and just 1 flat available
i have attached sq area details.

all gentle people in this forum, please advise your opinion on following items:
1. builder history
2. loading details (i know nothing about calculations on loading etc)
3. few comments on future prospects of the area

2bhk in 58lacs all inclusive
my purpose is purely residential.
Attachments:
Read more
97 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I went to Keshav nagar, visited Karia and atlantica. Karia is quoting 5500 for Jan 2017 possession. 2BHK of 1285 is going over 70, INSANE!!
    Atlantica has few units of 2 & 3 BHK left. Floor plan looks good. Reaching there was an horrible experience...
    SEARCH for my dream home is still ON...
    CommentQuote

• People are discussing all other schemes and the area. The initial info on builder (and his relations were insightful) but then this thread went off tpic.

Can someone who has visited the site of 33-Keshav Kunj provide more information on what pros/cons they saw. If possible psf, possession date, other issues....

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Belcastel seems very good but possession in Feb..so no breathing
    period..flat size is not big but society seems nice.
    Silver leaf and karia are too expensive.
    Keshav kunj plan seems very nice very interior. Can anyone suggest if its being too interior gud or bad, as there is proposed road near it.
    Anyways I m planning to go for keshav kunj. Flats plan is ok as the kitchen size being big gives space for dining also.rate is around 4525-4600, non negotiable.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zafaram
    Belcastel seems very good but possession in Feb..so no breathing
    period..flat size is not big but society seems nice.
    Silver leaf and karia are too expensive.
    Keshav kunj plan seems very nice very interior. Can anyone suggest if its being too interior gud or bad, as there is proposed road near it.
    Anyways I m planning to go for keshav kunj. Flats plan is ok as the kitchen size being big gives space for dining also.rate is around 4525-4600, non negotiable.

Any update on when the approach road for Keshav kunj will be ready ? Overall roads are in pretty bad shape..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anantkatkar
    Hi guys... Just an update .. 33 keshvkunj ... The carpet area are quiet small .... Quoting at 4550. Wht they have given in the brochure and the actual measurement there is bit difference.
    Vastuyogosuma wisteria is ok just that for 958 odd Saleable area having carpet of around some 650 something 52lacs is quiet much.

Does anybody have idea on Alcon silverleaf

Where exactly is Wisteria? If anyone has visited the project. Planning an outing this long weekend.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arunk_v
    I went to Keshav nagar, visited Karia and atlantica. Karia is quoting 5500 for Jan 2017 possession. 2BHK of 1285 is going over 70, INSANE!!
    Atlantica has few units of 2 & 3 BHK left. Floor plan looks good. Reaching there was an horrible experience...
    SEARCH for my dream home is still ON...

I agree on Atlantica, reaching the project is a task by itself!

I saw the karia project too, liked the flat layout!
    And i was quoted 5100/sqft -_-
    CommentQuote
  • Wisteria's possession is just getting delayed

31-Jul-2015 is committed as possession date in new Agreements happening these days with 9% interest being paid by Builder in case of delay. Now the conditions are such that if it gets delayed (God Forbid) for another 2-3 years, we can't get any interest from the builder. Cut pasting the Clause in below paragraph for the reference. Also please note the possession date was earlier committed to Dec-14 for old customers, but for new one it is 31-Jul-2015. Please advise as to how to go ahead.

"The Promoter shall give possession of the unit to the Purchaser/s on or before 31st July, 2015 on receiving the entire balance consideration amount and other dues from the Purchaser/s. If the Promoter fails or neglects to give possession of the unit to Purchaser/s on account of reasons beyond their control and of its agents as per provisions of Section 8 of Maharashtra Ownership Flats Act, 1963 by the dates prescribed in Section 8 of the said Act, then the Promoter shall be liable on demand to refund to the Purchaser/s the amount/s received by them in respect of the unit/s with simple interest at 9 % p.a. from the date the Promoter received the sum till the day the amounts and interest thereon is repaid, provided that by mutual consent it is agreed that dispute, whether the stipulation specified in section 8 have been satisfied or not will be referred to the Competent Authority who will act as an Arbitrator. Till the entire amount and interest thereon is refunded by the Promoter to the Purchaser/s, the Purchaser/s shall, subject to prior encumbrances if any have a charge on the said unit. PROVIDED that the Promoter shall be entitled to reasonable extension of time for giving delivery of unit/s on the aforesaid date, if the completion of building in which the unit/s is to be situated is delayed on account of i). non availability of steel, cement, other building material, water or electric supply, ii) war, civil commotion or Act of God, iii) any notice, order, rules notification of the government and/or other public or competent authority iv) changes in any rules regulations by laws of various statutory bodies and authorities from time to time then affecting the development and the project v) delay in grant of any N.O.C./ permission/ license/ connection installation of any services such as lifts, electricity & water connections & meters to the scheme/flat/road N.O.C. vi). delay or default in payment of dues by the Purchaser/s under these presents (without prejudice to the right of Promoter to terminate this agreement under clause mentioned hereinabove)."
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rvmurtaza
    31-Jul-2015 is committed as possession date in new Agreements happening these days with 9% interest being paid by Builder in case of delay. Now the conditions are such that if it gets delayed (God Forbid) for another 2-3 years, we can't get any interest from the builder. Cut pasting the Clause in below paragraph for the reference. Also please note the possession date was earlier committed to Dec-14 for old customers, but for new one it is 31-Jul-2015. Please advise as to how to go ahead.

"The Promoter shall give possession of the unit to the Purchaser/s on or before 31st July, 2015 on receiving the entire balance consideration amount and other dues from the Purchaser/s. If the Promoter fails or neglects to give possession of the unit to Purchaser/s on account of reasons beyond their control and of its agents as per provisions of Section 8 of Maharashtra Ownership Flats Act, 1963 by the dates prescribed in Section 8 of the said Act, then the Promoter shall be liable on demand to refund to the Purchaser/s the amount/s received by them in respect of the unit/s with simple interest at 9 % p.a. from the date the Promoter received the sum till the day the amounts and interest thereon is repaid, provided that by mutual consent it is agreed that dispute, whether the stipulation specified in section 8 have been satisfied or not will be referred to the Competent Authority who will act as an Arbitrator. Till the entire amount and interest thereon is refunded by the Promoter to the Purchaser/s, the Purchaser/s shall, subject to prior encumbrances if any have a charge on the said unit. PROVIDED that the Promoter shall be entitled to reasonable extension of time for giving delivery of unit/s on the aforesaid date, if the completion of building in which the unit/s is to be situated is delayed on account of i). non availability of steel, cement, other building material, water or electric supply, ii) war, civil commotion or Act of God, iii) any notice, order, rules notification of the government and/or other public or competent authority iv) changes in any rules regulations by laws of various statutory bodies and authorities from time to time then affecting the development and the project v) delay in grant of any N.O.C./ permission/ license/ connection installation of any services such as lifts, electricity & water connections & meters to the scheme/flat/road N.O.C. vi). delay or default in payment of dues by the Purchaser/s under these presents (without prejudice to the right of Promoter to terminate this agreement under clause mentioned hereinabove)."

Why are you putting Wisteria related information on 33-Keshav Kunj thread? I guess, the builder of 33KK has already started giving possession.
    CommentQuote
  • Since Wisteria was mentioned in earlier chat in this thread, so put my comments. But yes, better to put it in Vertical Infra Wisteria thread. Sorry for any confusion.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gppande
    Why are you putting Wisteria related information on 33-Keshav Kunj thread? I guess, the builder of 33KK has already started giving possession.

Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog: 33 KeshavKunj at Keshav Nagar, Mundhwa is almost ready for possession! This says PMRDA formation is now hampering the possession timelines.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KNSkharadi
    Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog: 33 KeshavKunj at Keshav Nagar, Mundhwa is almost ready for possession! This says PMRDA formation is now hampering the possession timelines.

why is this a problem for 33KK alone? This should be a problem for every builder in PMC & PCMC then....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gppande
    why is this a problem for 33KK alone? This should be a problem for every builder in PMC & PCMC then....

Thanks. I really feel the same. I am seeing a trend where builders are openly saying that they may not be able to give possessions. I visited at least 7 near possession properties ranging from Aug-15 to Jan-16. They all are harping the same song. This seems to be a new reason for delays.

I did start a thread on this please share views and opinion on how a new buyer like me can safe guard himself.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/pune-real-estate/88370-impact-of-the-formation-of-pmrda-on-possesion?t=89148
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

Have recently booked a 2.5 Bhk in keshav kunj. I liked the internals of the flat, the proposed amenities, the construction quality and the overall design of the project. Only thing I am little worried about is the approach road going from in-front of the project. (Though I see some work being done on that as well and the sales person is suggesting that it should be ready in next 6 months) So I thought a lot on that issue before booking and finally decided to go for it keeping in mind that I will have to keep patience for an year (or lesser maybe) for the road to be completed. I believe once the road is there it is going to be a very good project and even though I am buying it for self use, I wont mind little appreciatiion too

Keeping the fingers crossed !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Swapman,

Could you provide few details of 2.5 bhk booked in Keshav Kunj like sft, price etc. Is any negotiation is possible with this builder. I am also interested in this project. Your details will help me to decide further.
    Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • @sarasureshk,

Offcourse, area of the flat is 1265 sq ft, total price including everything is ~70lacs. Builder is non negotiable with the price. As I mentioned only issue I see is the approach road but during my recent visit last week I saw further work being done on it. Let me know if you need more details.
    CommentQuote