Hi,
I happened to visit 33-Keshavkunj in keshav nagar, mundhwa pune.
builder name is - crystalproperties pune (couldn't find much info on this builder)

the interior, exterior, construction progress is good
layout plan is ok...3 sided open
the internal fittings, design of living, kitchen, bedrooms appeared to be very good.

location: not good, the approach is via keshav nagar basti and i dont think basti will vanishever in future, though there is a prospect of 18m wide road connecting amonora and kharadi which is a "kachcha" road as of now
Orbis school is next to this project,

building A & B possession dec 2014 and just 1 flat available
i have attached sq area details.

all gentle people in this forum, please advise your opinion on following items:
1. builder history
2. loading details (i know nothing about calculations on loading etc)
3. few comments on future prospects of the area

2bhk in 58lacs all inclusive
my purpose is purely residential.
Attachments:
Read more
97 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I was staying as tenant in Keshav Kunj and now planning to buy a flat in Keshav Nagar. The road construction on old Orbis school/Keshav Kunj is stuck and not moving even after many attempts (RTI, PradhanMantri Gram Sadak Yojana etc). Keshav Kunj parking allocation for the existing buildings have become an issue as the builder have given good parking to influential people.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,
    I am planning to visit Keshavkunj 33, Would like to know your valuable reviews about the project.
    How much I should go in price for 2 BHK, If I like this project.

If anyone has booked in this project, his/her reviews are also appreciable!!

Thanks!
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • harsha69352 years ago
      Hi..did you book the flat here..and did you like it..???
  • Hi All,

I am looking to buy flat in Arc Pukhraj. This is property by Arc Developer in Keshavnagar, Mundhva.

If any one has visited or bought flat here, request you to suggest hows the builder, how are flats and is it worth buying flat with Arc Pukhraj,

Appreciate your comments at the earliest.

Thanks,
    Pune Flat Buyer
    CommentQuote
    3 Comments
    • alokngp882 years ago
      Hi flatbu,

I am bit concerned about the project now as the current state of property has 9 floors sanctioned but their earlier plan was of 11 floors. Since their FSI was not approved only 9 floors were sanctioned. Now the property guy is saying that if they get approval for rest 2 floors, they will construct these floors even after giving possession. This has deterred me from booking flat here. Plz share ur suggestions.
  • Has anybody booked a flat in 33 Keshavkunj recently? If so, what is the current rate psf they are offering? I am planning for 3 BHK here. However, they are quoting 5050 psf for 9th floor. Is that a good deal?
    Appreciate your inputs.
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • kgpune1 years ago
      Hi,
      Has anyone booked or looking to book flat in 'D' building of 33keshavkunj. Please let me know as I am thinking about it but have some doubts. If you don't mind it's better to discuss and decide.
  • Hello All,

Please refer below summary and requesting your suggestions.

KeshavKunj KK33 at Keshavnagar, Pune (E).
    2.5 bhk/1265 SqFt/81 L w GST/ ~10 L less w/o GST, expected possession Sep-2018, bldg D.

Builder : Crystal properties
    Building: A, B, C completed and families staying, D under construction.

All flats have covered car parking.

Area under corporation from Nov-2017, water pipeline expected in next couple of quarters ( as told ).

Present water supply is through tanker and drinking water bisleri, as is the case for almost all apartments in Keshavnagar.

Amenities provided are practical and operational.

200mtrs of approach road is non-existent (kachcha road).

Important part
    - one can book now paying 50+150 k
    - once building receive completion certificate, buyer can apply loan and proceed to take ownership of flat by paying remaining amount
    - so, no emi till possession
    - buyer will loose 50k (paid cash, refer first point) on cancellation

The cash part is what surprised me. When requested them to clarify, the answer was to take legal advantage of not applying gst @12% and wait till completion before taking any further payment from buyer.

Requesting your feedback, suggestion as this is my first purchase.

I’m aware of the +ve & -ve of Keshavnagar. Have seen almost all other ready to move projects in the locality.

Thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
    11 Comments
    • priyanka.prasad851 years ago
      Radhesingh

I think 71lakh without gst n 81 with gst..
      I bought 2.5bhk in 2015 for 68lakh.
  • No water connection, no road, lots of water leakage everywhere. No after sales service.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the current situation of road and water supply? Is it safe to buy house here at D wing?
    CommentQuote