Sort by :
Filter by :
- I was staying as tenant in Keshav Kunj and now planning to buy a flat in Keshav Nagar. The road construction on old Orbis school/Keshav Kunj is stuck and not moving even after many attempts (RTI, PradhanMantri Gram Sadak Yojana etc). Keshav Kunj parking allocation for the existing buildings have become an issue as the builder have given good parking to influential people.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi All,
I am planning to visit Keshavkunj 33, Would like to know your valuable reviews about the project.
How much I should go in price for 2 BHK, If I like this project.
If anyone has booked in this project, his/her reviews are also appreciable!!
- Hi All,
I am looking to buy flat in Arc Pukhraj. This is property by Arc Developer in Keshavnagar, Mundhva.
If any one has visited or bought flat here, request you to suggest hows the builder, how are flats and is it worth buying flat with Arc Pukhraj,
Appreciate your comments at the earliest.
Pune Flat BuyerCommentQuote0Flag
- Has anybody booked a flat in 33 Keshavkunj recently? If so, what is the current rate psf they are offering? I am planning for 3 BHK here. However, they are quoting 5050 psf for 9th floor. Is that a good deal?
Appreciate your inputs.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hello All,
Please refer below summary and requesting your suggestions.
KeshavKunj KK33 at Keshavnagar, Pune (E).
2.5 bhk/1265 SqFt/81 L w GST/ ~10 L less w/o GST, expected possession Sep-2018, bldg D.
Builder : Crystal properties
Building: A, B, C completed and families staying, D under construction.
All flats have covered car parking.
Area under corporation from Nov-2017, water pipeline expected in next couple of quarters ( as told ).
Present water supply is through tanker and drinking water bisleri, as is the case for almost all apartments in Keshavnagar.
Amenities provided are practical and operational.
200mtrs of approach road is non-existent (kachcha road).
- one can book now paying 50+150 k
- once building receive completion certificate, buyer can apply loan and proceed to take ownership of flat by paying remaining amount
- so, no emi till possession
- buyer will loose 50k (paid cash, refer first point) on cancellation
The cash part is what surprised me. When requested them to clarify, the answer was to take legal advantage of not applying gst @12% and wait till completion before taking any further payment from buyer.
Requesting your feedback, suggestion as this is my first purchase.
Iâ€™m aware of the +ve & -ve of Keshavnagar. Have seen almost all other ready to move projects in the locality.
Thanks in advanceCommentQuote0Flag
- No water connection, no road, lots of water leakage everywhere. No after sales service.CommentQuote0Flag
- What is the current situation of road and water supply? Is it safe to buy house here at D wing?CommentQuote0Flag