Sort by :
Filter by :
Sent from my GT-I9500 using TapatalkCommentQuote0Flag
- FD + Equities + Pension Scheme + Mutual funds + Tax saving Bonds + Life Insurance /Medical policies = 30 LakhsCommentQuote2Flag
- Investing by taking a loan is not called investing.CommentQuote2Flag
- I haven't seen a decent 1 bhk apartment, on resale, under 35, on the outer periphery of PMC. the ones that are on sale, are mostly, single buildings, without lifts, without parking, or without a decent society.
word of advice for free - if you plan to take a loan anyways, buy a house for yourself. If you do not need a house, still want to take a housing loan to save on taxes, and earn rental income at the same time, kick your financial advisor in the back.CommentQuote1Flag
- emptypocket :). nice forum name . But going by your advice, the rental income will not match the interest rate one gets from bank.CommentQuote1Flag
- note that OP wants to take a loan and rent out the property...
frankly, property market needs this type of mentality if the smarter people are to make money :)CommentQuote0Flag
- I think there is a similar thread comparing Mira Road, New Mumbai and Pune. Please check it out. You may get your answer (s)
Originally Posted by pratty73Hello everyone,
I want to invest around 30 lakhs in RE, by taking a loan. was wondering which area or particular projects to invest in. Known/reputed builders will be preferred.
Going by some of the threads here and my own research Navi Mumbai seems to be dipping. some projects are offering rates lower than seen about a year and a half back!
How is Shahapur and environs?
Is Pune a good option?
- its best to invest in mumbai..
Equinox Realty is a prominent real estate developer based out of Mumbai in India. It is a part of the multinational conglomerate, Essar Group; it is currently present in the states of Maharashtra, Karnataka, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh and Jharkhand.
Equinox Realty launched their first premium residential project of approx.1.4 million sq.ft.in Bengaluru in the April 2012.
Its flagship project - a 1.2-million sq.ft. office campus called Equinox Business Park is operational in Mumbai, adjacent to the Bandra Kurla Complex CBD. This complex was formerly known as Peninsula Technopark and was bought by the Essar Group from Ashok Pirmal Group.
The company also developed Equinox Tech Park, an information technology park in Bengaluru's Electronic City area, which it ultimately sold to Infosys.
In addition, Equinox Realty is also developing large townships for the Essar Group in Gujarat, Jharkhand and Madhya Pradesh.
Please find the Link Below:
Large Article » Which is an ideal place to invest in – Mumbai or Pune?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by emptypocketnote that OP wants to take a loan and rent out the property...
frankly, property market needs this type of mentality if the smarter people are to make money :)
and it is this speculative(!) mentality that has inflated the property market !CommentQuote0Flag