Sort by :
Filter by :
- This month I got MOD intimation done for the new flat that I purchased. I don't stay in Pune and I wanted to finish this in half a day. So I decided to go hire an agent. The agent earlier told me that he will charge 2500 (incl everything). On that day he filed the form, paid the fee Rs 1000 (Echallan) + Rs 100 (Stamp) and charged me only Rs1300. :)
Later I submited the documents at Sub Registrar Haveli 21/22 along with Rs 300 (Handling Charges) in cash.CommentQuote0Flag
- That's great Edinpura, that he just charged Rs 2500 :). Even, currently I have not moved to Pune so looking for some one like that.
Can you please share his number or contact. Thanks !!CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by EdinpuraThis month I got MOD intimation done for the new flat that I purchased. I don't stay in Pune and I wanted to finish this in half a day. So I decided to go hire an agent. The agent earlier told me that he will charge 2500 (incl everything). On that day he filed the form, paid the fee Rs 1000 (Echallan) + Rs 100 (Stamp) and charged me only Rs1300. :)
Later I submited the documents at Sub Registrar Haveli 21/22 along with Rs 300 (Handling Charges) in cash.
Which bank is this ? SBI or it applicable for all banks ?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by rahul4homeHi,
I am creating a new thread for this topic, as the Process has been changed after Sept 1, 2013. And there is little know how of new process. And now most of the starting point should be done online (previously it was through DD).
Ok. This step would come, Once you finalize home and take a Home Loan. With first disbursement Bank would provide you with MOD and ask you to file Intimation of Notice within 30 days. If you fail, there would be fine on you and it is responsibility of buyer.
My Bank Sales Guy suggested a Agent for me. Agent Asked Rs 4500 for full process (Which is too much).
The process involve: Rs 1000 (Filing charges) + Rs 100 (NOI) + Rs 300 (Handling Charges) =Rs 1400.
Anyone, who have done it please reply with correct process or Any Agent with reasonable amount of commission.
Alright, the Process is:
1. Go to GRAS website https://gras.mahakosh.gov.in/echallan/
2. Create a User/Password.
3. Login with USerID. Goto
5. Select IGR 'Insepector general Of registration'. Pune. Haveli 21.
6. Select Type of Payment : Non Judicial Customer -Direct payment.
7. "Not sure about Tax ID" Save it.
8. Now again Click On < Make Payment>.
9. Click on IGR which would appear under Department Name.
10. Article Code: 6(1) Agreement relating to deposit of Title Deed.
11.Schema Name: 00300464 Sale of IGR rest of MAHA.
12. Period: One Time/Adhoc
13. Amount: 1000.
14: Fill the details of Property in right side bar (Exactly same as the MOD you got from bank).
15. Select Bank.
(I have not done till now as I am little confused about Department TAX ID).
Step 2 : Go to www.igr.gov.in/dept of stamp and registration (Data entry to be done)
Then take necessary docs (receipt of above INR 1000 payment, copy of MOD, Copy of Index 2 and Registration fees receipt, Copy of ID Proof, Copy of Loan Sanction Letter, INR 100 Stamp Paper, INR 300 for Doc Handling Charges) to submit to Sub Registrar Haveli 21, 22 or 23 and collect the receipt of INR 1300 and submit copy of it to Bank for acknowledgement
I am equally at loss as to how to do file the intimation. Your step 1 is very clear and after a bit of research, I am confident I can do it. Step 2 is not clear which is about data entry. I found a blog by Manish (Mortgage Intimation of Deposit of title deed | www.kmanish.comwww.kmanish.com) where he has described the process of data entry. But if I complete that process, it would create the notice of intimation on which I will be required to take bank's signature and all that. But this notice has already been given by the Bank (State Bank of India) to me in preprinted format with all signatures by the bank and all that.
So I am wondering whether the data entry option is optional for those who already have received intimation processed from bank.
It is very confusing. The government has surely found a way to earn money but did not bother to help the citizens.
I think I will have to take help of advocate and pay additional sum.
Let me know if you have solve the puzzle.CommentQuote0Flag
- Finally, I was able to complete this process.
Below are the steps (With Agent):
1. Go to Haveli 21/22 Office in Gulwani Marg ,Kothrud,Pune.
2. Oppsite to office there are advocates/agents who do this work.
3. His fees is between 150 to 500 depending on the factors. apart from agent fees, you have to pay 1000 for registration fees and 100 for NOI.
4. Once everything is done. He would prepare a set for you and you have to go to respective bank. bank would stamp documents.
5. Again come to Haveli 21/22 and submit your documents. They would need 300 for handling charges.They would give a receipt.
6. Xerox of receipt should be submitted to bank.
ALL DONE :)
Total expense = 1000 (reg fees)+100 (NOI) +300 (handling) +150-500(agent)= 1550-2000.
Note: Haveli 21/22 Opens on Saturday and Sunday. Thursday is Holiday. 2nd and 4th Wednesday is Holiday.
Documents required for this process:
1. MoD letter from Bank.
2. Index 2 from Bank.
3. PAN card xerox
4. Passport size photo.CommentQuote0Flag
- Dear All,
I am asking a follow-up query here. I had done the Intimation of Mortgage way back in 2014 and now home loan is closed. So what next? How to get this intimation cancelled / invalidated?
Is there any set process for revised intimation submitted to Sub-Registrar narrating that loan is over? I spoke to bank officials and they are clueless.CommentQuote0Flag
- @LawRato : Can you pls guide on process for reversal of intimation of mortgage ?CommentQuote0Flag