I have received offers of Pre launch by Pride at Dhanori, a township in 380 acres at the rate of Rs4500 (10% discount in pre pre launch), booking amount only Rs 36000 parking, infra charges, service tax, VAT, stamp duty and registration extra. Please shed some light on the Builder, Project and the area.

Pride Aashiyana, Lohegaon, Dhanori : Built over a magnificent 10 acre plot that overlooks the hill, Pride Aashiyana seamlessly integrates space, style, comfort and all the other elements of a luxurious residence, that is so important for modern day living. Pride Aashiyana is brought to you by Pride Housing, a world class property development conglomerate, that is changing the cityscapes of Pune and Bengaluru with its bold new designs, high engineering, ethical standards and professional outlook. It is no wonder that Pride Housing is a preferred partner for local and international corporates, IT and ITES companies, business owners and home buyers.

Property rate and all inclusive (approx) prices at Pride Aashiyana Lohegaon Dhanori:
1) Rs. 2,500 per sq.ft. for a garden facing flat.
2) Rs. 2,600 per sq.ft. for a non garden facing flat.
3) 1 BHK Flat for Rs. 16 lakhs
2) 2 BHK Flat for Rs. 26 lakhs
3) 3 BHK Flat for Rs. 34.5 lakhs

Site and booking office of Pride Aashiyana Lohegaon Dhanori:
Site Address: S no 284, Dhanori – Lohegaon Road, Dhanori, Pune: 411032
Read more
344 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by anildc
    I have received offers of Pre Pre launch by Pride at Dhanori, a township in 380 acres at the rate of Rs4500 (10% discount in pre pre launch), booking amount only Rs36000 parking, infra charges, service tax, VAT, stamp duty and registration extra. Please shed some light on the Builder, Project and the area.

Did I hear it right... Pre pre launch... So as per logic.. Pre launch is when builder has no legal things in place and only land acquisition is done... I wonder what's pre pre launch... Is the land still with farmer and pride people negotiating with him... Lol... Hats off to these crazy marketing people of pride...
    CommentQuote
  • Roads to the area are bad.It is basically dependent on Porwal road, which is untarred and has no street lights.Other roads are planned in the area,but progress is in bits and pieces.Organised efforts for proper road is presently lacking.

Infrastructure is inadequate to meet the requirement of hundreds of flats coming up in the area.I will be atleast 3 years before infra comes up in adequate manner.

Main road is concrete and leads to Vishrantwadi and work s still going on to widen it.In front of Tirupati Vasantam work was going on for widening when I saw it last.

Park has major investment in the area-park springs which is ongoing,Park Ashiyana,Park Oasis where work is remaining in stop mode,but signs of work commencing once again are there.

Reputation of group can be analysed by threads in this forum.

Quality of work in Ashyiyana is not all that high as per what I saw while passing by.(cracks on walls are seen which have been painted and building is not even three years old).

It will be a very big gamble to invest in Pre pre pre launches.

:)Probably it is way to escape from RE bill which will ban pre launches-so have pre,pre ----- launch
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anildc
    I have received offers of Pre Pre launch by Pride at Dhanori, a township in 380 acres at the rate of Rs4500 (10% discount in pre pre launch), booking amount only Rs36000 parking, infra charges, service tax, VAT, stamp duty and registration extra. Please shed some light on the Builder, Project and the area.

Where is the township located? There are 3-4 existing Pride projects in Dhanori, are we talking of extension projects within them, or is there is a township other than that? Share more info on what you have received.
    CommentQuote
  • ninjatalli,

What I heard from people is that the township is close to Pawar school area.

It is not any extension but ful fledged township.

It is reportedly a big project.
    CommentQuote
  • My dear ones don't get in trap of pre pre launch. It always disturbs your sound sleep. If any body has extra money and has patience of 8-10 years can book in such pre-pre launch projects..
    CommentQuote
  • Per an email that I received y'day, the total project size is 380 Acres. Think about 20-25+ years by the time the project gets done (if it gets done).

Pride has not done any big projects so not sure if they can pull this off. Bigger builders like City Corp (Amanora) and KP (Life Republic) struggled to build large townships so that does put a question on success of this project.

The initiation of work is perhaps 2-3 years away... best case scenario and the total price PSQFT is very high so I don't see any benefit of investing in this project. Even for people who are are considering for self use, unless you are willing to wait until you grow 5-6 years older, find other ready options.

My 2 cents...
    CommentQuote
  • "My 2 cents...""
    ykmadaan,
    You deserve 4 cents.:)
    This project will go on till eternity. Are they trying to start collection from pre pre to pre and then launch the project?
    CommentQuote
  • Can please post some document u got along with? Plan n all if any. Let's see what's the deal with pre pre launch?
    CommentQuote
  • Do you really feel there would be significant takers at 5000 psf even say 6 months from now ? Are you looking from investment or to stay ?

Either ways it doesn't makes any sense unless they have a planned helipad on every building and you are planning to buy/rent a helicopter to commute.
    CommentQuote
  • The area where they plan the township is close to Pawar school to my knowledge.

Eventually roads from Alandi side and from Dhanori will come up.

Presently infra is badly lacking.

NO decent roads,sewage lines,street lights and so on.

Development is confined to large number of projects coming up there and more population shifting in.

But developments in terms of shopping malls,cinema theatre are all far away.

We have large number of small shops coming up-all over the place.Day to day needs are met.

Bus stands,post office, banks are needed.

One police choky has come up in Dhanori main road and Canara Bank has come up in Dhanori on main road.This can be seen while driving down the road from Vishrantwadi.

Shelling out Rs4500 /sq ft is inadvisable presently.

Over 3-5 years the area will develop and be a rival to other areas like Viman Nagar.

That is probably the hope as projects keep getting launched in the area,almost every week.
    CommentQuote
  • I am surprised People are booking with Darode Jog at Moshi at the rate of Rs4200, Kasturi is doing prebooking at the rate of Rs5000 in Moshi and Kolte Patil is doing prebooking at the rate of Rs4700 at Katraj-kondwa road and this project should work out at Rs 4100 after discount, agreed Dhanori currently is in mess but The DP is in place and given a horizon of 3to5 years the area should develop better than fringe of Chakan and should fetch good returns if the project is well executed. Whats the min rate within PMC or PCMC? I am not the devils advocate but lets debate it better.
    CommentQuote
  • So this is basically the land bought by Pride group between DY Patil knowledge city and Charoli village. I had shared a location map on a different thread.

An article by pride's MD might give a bit more info about this township.

Originally Posted by vaibav123
    The area where they plan the township is close to Pawar school to my knowledge.

You should say DY Patil Knowledge city - not many people know that there is a Pawar school inside the campus too :)

Originally Posted by anildc
    agreed Dhanori currently is in mess but The DP is in place and given a horizon of 3to5 years the area should develop better than fringe of Chakan and should fetch good returns if the project is well executed. Whats the min rate within PMC or PCMC? I am not the devils advocate but lets debate it better.

Interesting point - especially the comparison factor on Dhanori vs fringe areas. But then I guess people would have valid 'against' points too and the debate would never end.
    CommentQuote
  • 5000 psqft at Dhanori ????? Hey Bhagwaan
    CommentQuote
  • Rates are being artificialy pushed up by hype and marketing.

The area does not merit such high rates as of now.Dhanori is yet undeveloped.

But if you see three years ago and now there is development.

I remember seeing the Octroi naka four years ago in raging rain.

Vehicles could not pass by in the rain.

Now the area has a tea stall which equally creates traffic jam due to large number of patrons.

Area has developed interms of concrete road,but living pleasure has remianed poor due to unruly growth of traffic,shops etc in erstwhle Octroi naka area.

Rs5000 is way too high for a pre launch project and those who invest are living in a delusional world if they expect profit.

Such people are pushing RE prices beyond reach of common man.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vaibav123
    Rates are being artificialy pushed up by hype and marketing.

The area does not merit such high rates as of now.Dhanori is yet undeveloped.
    But if you see three years ago and now there is development.
    I remember seeing the Octroi naka four years ago in raging rain.
    Vehicles could not pass by in the rain.
    Now the area has a tea stall which equally creates traffic jam due to large number of patrons.
    Area has developed interms of concrete road,but living pleasure has remianed poor due to unruly growth of traffic,shops etc in erstwhle Octroi naka area.
    Rs5000 is way too high for a pre launch project and those who invest are living in a delusional world if they expect profit.
    Such people are pushing RE prices beyond reach of common man.

Mail from Property Tiger

Dear Sir,

Pride Group is coming up with 380acres of MEGA TOWNSHIP in DHANORI.
    Right now they are taking the Cheque of Rs 36000/- to freeze the rate & flat and the allotment of the flats would be first come first serve basis. Further,you would be intimated prior to it.
    Its Pre Pre launch. They are not going to deposit this Cheque until the confirmation from your side .

The project would roughly have the configurations of areas and package as under(there might be few changes once everything is at place):-
    1 BHK 600 sqft (approx)- 36 lacs/- (approx)
    1.5 BHK 750 - 800 sqft (approx)- 44 lacs/- (approx)
    2 BHK - 900-1000 sqft (approx) 56 lacs (approx)
    3 BHK - 1250 sqft (approx) 65 lacs (approx)
    3 BHK - 1500 sqft (approx) 80 lacs (approx)
    CommentQuote