I have received offers of Pre launch by Pride at Dhanori, a township in 380 acres at the rate of Rs4500 (10% discount in pre pre launch), booking amount only Rs 36000 parking, infra charges, service tax, VAT, stamp duty and registration extra. Please shed some light on the Builder, Project and the area.

Pride Aashiyana, Lohegaon, Dhanori : Built over a magnificent 10 acre plot that overlooks the hill, Pride Aashiyana seamlessly integrates space, style, comfort and all the other elements of a luxurious residence, that is so important for modern day living. Pride Aashiyana is brought to you by Pride Housing, a world class property development conglomerate, that is changing the cityscapes of Pune and Bengaluru with its bold new designs, high engineering, ethical standards and professional outlook. It is no wonder that Pride Housing is a preferred partner for local and international corporates, IT and ITES companies, business owners and home buyers.

Property rate and all inclusive (approx) prices at Pride Aashiyana Lohegaon Dhanori:
1) Rs. 2,500 per sq.ft. for a garden facing flat.
2) Rs. 2,600 per sq.ft. for a non garden facing flat.
3) 1 BHK Flat for Rs. 16 lakhs
2) 2 BHK Flat for Rs. 26 lakhs
3) 3 BHK Flat for Rs. 34.5 lakhs

Site and booking office of Pride Aashiyana Lohegaon Dhanori:
Site Address: S no 284, Dhanori – Lohegaon Road, Dhanori, Pune: 411032
Read more
344 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • llaxmikant
    C1A First Floor is Complete. I lives near JAKAT Naka.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

I have also booked a flat in C1G-1106 and have formed a Whatsapp group with all the folks registered at Pride Mega City Charoli, if interested please drop me your number. Will help us get in touch and share updates on the project.
    CommentQuote
  • guys, what is the exact root of reaching pride soft city ? I could not find any way forward from D Y patil campus.
    CommentQuote
  • Carnot,

Go down Porwal road,At T junction turn left towards DY Patil College.

Turn on the tar road toward DY Patil.

Then you will find a Kutcha road on the right side which takes you to Pride Soft city.

I hope this helps.
    CommentQuote
  • goyalanupam

Your email id is incomplete.Please provide correct email id.I have number of few more buyers .So we can make a big group.
    CommentQuote
  • Got a call from crm team on reason why I booked @charholi. Looks like they are working on some marketing plan for grand launch (as per the caller). By the way I have booked in c2f. Just wating to see the sample flats. Also one good thing I in agreement was all the amenities was clearly mentioned, whereas in case of few other builders nothing comes on paper.
    CommentQuote
  • Sales office now shifted to actual site.
    CommentQuote
  • has anyone disburse the loan if yes, from which bank?

what is the plan for school in campus or the DY patil is the only choice
    CommentQuote
  • My loan was disbursed through HDFC. For school as of now d y Patil not sure of in campus school.
    CommentQuote
  • what is d current price going on for 2bhk in this society ???
    How much is approx package ?
    CommentQuote
  • @rkwelcome

how much time did HDFC took to disburse, what was the amount asked by builder

yours is 2 / 3 bhk ?
    CommentQuote
  • any review of D Y Patil school
    CommentQuote
  • Went to check the location yesterday and was able to see that the launch preparations re in fill swing. The planned launch is in September as per the sales executive of pride. Yeh location is quite inside but looks like builder is betting on various dp roads in the master plan.

Must say the township is huge.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sachinmalhotra
    Went to check the location yesterday and was able to see that the launch preparations re in fill swing. The planned launch is in September as per the sales executive of pride. Yeh location is quite inside but looks like builder is betting on various dp roads in the master plan.

Must say the township is huge.

Are you betting on these DP roads & PROPOSED plans ??
    CommentQuote
  • @llaxmikant- it took approx 2weeks- I already have my salary account with them so may be processing time was less.
    CommentQuote