Sort by :
Filter by :
- looks like they are launching project soon ... got call from builder saying that
I will be getting invitation letter and call for some function where I can come with my family and friends...
any one else got similar call ????
meanwhile I have created a FB group ... this group will be open for limited time ...
you are welcome to join ...CommentQuote0Flag
I too got call from Builder they have invited me on 21 Sept.Lets try to meet on that day. All of you please drop me ur number i will form a group on whatsapp so that we can be connected and updated.CommentQuote0Flag
- @rishikumar03 &llakshmikant I too received call for 21st Sep.CommentQuote0Flag
- I interacted with sales team of Pride group but not interested in booking any more. They could not justify the rates nor interested in talking about approvals.CommentQuote1Flag
When they are getting booking from less fussy people,why should they talk to someone knowledgeable enough to talk of sanctions and other fundamentals.
More buyers should be like you doing due diligences seriously.CommentQuote1Flag
- Originally Posted by NCRTalkI interacted with sales team of Pride group but not interested in booking any more. They could not justify the rates nor interested in talking about approvals.
When ready bakras are easily available in the market, why will they want customers like you?CommentQuote2Flag
what is the rate they are asking now???CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by llaxmikantNCRTalk
what is the rate they are asking now???
I don't think more than 4000 justified for a pre-launch in charoli location but they think otherwise. Sales team was adamant in giving more details about project and bit rude as well.CommentQuote0Flag
The R E salesman wants a customer who does not ask too many questions and signs on the dotted line and hands over the cheques soon-so that he can enjoy his commission.
I remember dealing with a builder in Nashik years ago,and when I asked too many questions,he frankly told me that he will not like to deal with difficult customers who ask too many questions and documents.
One customer leaves,someone else comes up.
That is how the game is played.
But Now many people have become wiser and do their homework and come for negotiation,discussion etc.Forums like IREF have educated people in some manner or other.CommentQuote1Flag
- Members, please note -
Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.CommentQuote0Flag
- Saleschaps usually get upset if they find that the prospective buyer can't be made a bakra. This is like a thief enters a bus for pick-pocketing but finds all are cops inside. :DOriginally Posted by NCRTalkI don't think more than 4000 justified for a pre-launch in charoli location but they think otherwise. Sales team was adamant in giving more details about project and bit rude as well.CommentQuote2Flag
- So far work till 4th slab completed for long island, hope they parallely start brick work too for lower floors so that flats are handed on time.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by rkpwelcomeSo far work till 4th slab completed for long island, hope they parallely start brick work too for lower floors so that flats are handed on time.
It is all builders strategy to get structure ready to fetch as much money as possible from buyers. Then work goes on slow speed once they get 90% amount.CommentQuote0Flag
- True Carnot this trend is with every builder irrespective how big their name is. As of now builder promised possesion in first quarter of 2016.CommentQuote0Flag
- In agreement they have written Jan 2016. I hope in first Quarter they give us possession.CommentQuote0Flag