I have received offers of Pre launch by Pride at Dhanori, a township in 380 acres at the rate of Rs4500 (10% discount in pre pre launch), booking amount only Rs 36000 parking, infra charges, service tax, VAT, stamp duty and registration extra. Please shed some light on the Builder, Project and the area.

Pride Aashiyana, Lohegaon, Dhanori : Built over a magnificent 10 acre plot that overlooks the hill, Pride Aashiyana seamlessly integrates space, style, comfort and all the other elements of a luxurious residence, that is so important for modern day living. Pride Aashiyana is brought to you by Pride Housing, a world class property development conglomerate, that is changing the cityscapes of Pune and Bengaluru with its bold new designs, high engineering, ethical standards and professional outlook. It is no wonder that Pride Housing is a preferred partner for local and international corporates, IT and ITES companies, business owners and home buyers.

Property rate and all inclusive (approx) prices at Pride Aashiyana Lohegaon Dhanori:
1) Rs. 2,500 per sq.ft. for a garden facing flat.
2) Rs. 2,600 per sq.ft. for a non garden facing flat.
3) 1 BHK Flat for Rs. 16 lakhs
2) 2 BHK Flat for Rs. 26 lakhs
3) 3 BHK Flat for Rs. 34.5 lakhs

Site and booking office of Pride Aashiyana Lohegaon Dhanori:
Site Address: S no 284, Dhanori – Lohegaon Road, Dhanori, Pune: 411032
Read more
344 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • looks like they are launching project soon ... got call from builder saying that

I will be getting invitation letter and call for some function where I can come with my family and friends...

any one else got similar call ????

meanwhile I have created a FB group ... this group will be open for limited time ...

you are welcome to join ...
    CommentQuote
  • @llaxmikant
    I too got call from Builder they have invited me on 21 Sept.Lets try to meet on that day. All of you please drop me ur number i will form a group on whatsapp so that we can be connected and updated.
    CommentQuote
  • @rishikumar03 &llakshmikant I too received call for 21st Sep.
    CommentQuote
  • I interacted with sales team of Pride group but not interested in booking any more. They could not justify the rates nor interested in talking about approvals.
    CommentQuote
  • Ncrtalk,
    When they are getting booking from less fussy people,why should they talk to someone knowledgeable enough to talk of sanctions and other fundamentals.

More buyers should be like you doing due diligences seriously.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NCRTalk
    I interacted with sales team of Pride group but not interested in booking any more. They could not justify the rates nor interested in talking about approvals.

When ready bakras are easily available in the market, why will they want customers like you?
    CommentQuote
  • NCRTalk

what is the rate they are asking now???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by llaxmikant
    NCRTalk

what is the rate they are asking now???

I don't think more than 4000 justified for a pre-launch in charoli location but they think otherwise. Sales team was adamant in giving more details about project and bit rude as well.
    CommentQuote
  • lazybone007,

The R E salesman wants a customer who does not ask too many questions and signs on the dotted line and hands over the cheques soon-so that he can enjoy his commission.

I remember dealing with a builder in Nashik years ago,and when I asked too many questions,he frankly told me that he will not like to deal with difficult customers who ask too many questions and documents.

One customer leaves,someone else comes up.

That is how the game is played.

But Now many people have become wiser and do their homework and come for negotiation,discussion etc.Forums like IREF have educated people in some manner or other.
    CommentQuote
  • Members, please note -

Personal Information
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NCRTalk
    I don't think more than 4000 justified for a pre-launch in charoli location but they think otherwise. Sales team was adamant in giving more details about project and bit rude as well.
    Saleschaps usually get upset if they find that the prospective buyer can't be made a bakra. This is like a thief enters a bus for pick-pocketing but finds all are cops inside. :D
    CommentQuote
  • So far work till 4th slab completed for long island, hope they parallely start brick work too for lower floors so that flats are handed on time.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rkpwelcome
    So far work till 4th slab completed for long island, hope they parallely start brick work too for lower floors so that flats are handed on time.

It is all builders strategy to get structure ready to fetch as much money as possible from buyers. Then work goes on slow speed once they get 90% amount.
    CommentQuote
  • True Carnot this trend is with every builder irrespective how big their name is. As of now builder promised possesion in first quarter of 2016.
    CommentQuote
  • In agreement they have written Jan 2016. I hope in first Quarter they give us possession.
    CommentQuote