I have received offers of Pre launch by Pride at Dhanori, a township in 380 acres at the rate of Rs4500 (10% discount in pre pre launch), booking amount only Rs 36000 parking, infra charges, service tax, VAT, stamp duty and registration extra. Please shed some light on the Builder, Project and the area.

Pride Aashiyana, Lohegaon, Dhanori : Built over a magnificent 10 acre plot that overlooks the hill, Pride Aashiyana seamlessly integrates space, style, comfort and all the other elements of a luxurious residence, that is so important for modern day living. Pride Aashiyana is brought to you by Pride Housing, a world class property development conglomerate, that is changing the cityscapes of Pune and Bengaluru with its bold new designs, high engineering, ethical standards and professional outlook. It is no wonder that Pride Housing is a preferred partner for local and international corporates, IT and ITES companies, business owners and home buyers.

Property rate and all inclusive (approx) prices at Pride Aashiyana Lohegaon Dhanori:
1) Rs. 2,500 per sq.ft. for a garden facing flat.
2) Rs. 2,600 per sq.ft. for a non garden facing flat.
3) 1 BHK Flat for Rs. 16 lakhs
2) 2 BHK Flat for Rs. 26 lakhs
3) 3 BHK Flat for Rs. 34.5 lakhs

Site and booking office of Pride Aashiyana Lohegaon Dhanori:
Site Address: S no 284, Dhanori – Lohegaon Road, Dhanori, Pune: 411032
Read more
344 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Well with due respect to your opinion I was just trying to put across the fact which I have seen and experienced.

As far as quality of construction is concerned I think am been an engineer do understand the quality parameters and basis for evaluation.

I do agree that nowadays we see lot of negative trend but that doesn't mean we should judge every situation with same scale.

By the way, can you share more details about what do you mean by are all sanctions in place for entire project now ?
    CommentQuote
  • Bldrs get clearances in phases so initial Environmental clearance might be for 5 floors, then they go for more. many times they just continue booking and building, taking clearances later, which is illegal.

I remember one incident, I just visited sales office of a bldr near 509 chowk 1.5 yr back.

The sales man tells rate 6500/- and almost no flat available as all are booked in the two bldgs of phase-1.

I tell him, then i would surely come when they plan phase-II. Man he flips and tells me, he will contact his boss, as he has kept some top floor flat for his friend, if I want to book.

These r bldr tactics, just brazen yourself through it. Don't be sheep, take a good orator friend with you. Never negotiate accompanied with your wife. Sales men are paid to do their job, but its your hard earned money you r negotiating.
    CommentQuote
  • I had visited the site this past weekend and didnt like the location for the fact that the basic infrastructure is not in place, not sure when will the work start, cant see the dp plan/roads etc on pcmc site as its not present on the website. A positive point is that the ring road will be very close to the project on the back side but god know when will the work start and when it will get completed. Not really sure if anyone is aware of the roads etc which are planned for this area, i know that from the charoli phata there will be 100 ft wide road and the work has already started but not sure how this projected will be connected from both the alandi /charoli phata side and from dhanori. And what about the water in this area, does pcmc has supply within the area or is that planned as well. I think one has to carefully understand various factors before deciding to go to an area which has only recently been included in the corporation.

The strategic location of this place will bring it between pmc and pcmc but the area doesnt deserve more than 3000/3500. Anyway they are selling at 4767 rate which is too high for me as it takes the compact 2 bhk budget to 47-48 lacs and surprising thing is there are very few options available as most of the units from sector 4 for 1 nd 2 bhk are sold. Not sure if its true but either the buyers are very smart and are all aware of the plans pcmc has for this area or i am too afraid and inquisitive about the growth of the area. Anyway personally i have started looking at resale options for investment than paying so much to the builder for not so good area. A township has the potential to change the fate of the area so will have to wait and see the fate of this area, as for me i cannot pay the rate for the growth which can only be seen after 6-7 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Monti if u like the flat suggest quote your rate and negotiate.

Sales are slow, with very few actual deals. Lots of option on Porwal road and towards jakat naka.

On the look of it bldrs try to hold onto prices, but finally he also has to sell.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Sensei for the information. I had tried negotiating but they weren't ready so didnt try too hard as the location and the connectivity of the area is something even the sales guy was not sure about. There is a plan for road widening at charholi phata which has already commenced and some of the small builders have launched their projects to cash-in on the location as soon as the approval for the road widening came, I think I saw Eco Park, Tanish to name a few if i remember properly. And as per a friend who works with a builder in PCMC, lots of builders have already started negotiating for land in the charholi area as the road from charholi phata to the other side towards ring road will open up a lot of possibilities.
    So just want to hold on for a while, meanwhile also searching for the resale options.
    CommentQuote
  • If your cash component is high he will negotiate. Ring road is being pushed by Govt, however funding is an issue. Time frame is abt six months for finalisation and announcement.

The area most benefitted would be Wadgaon road, but prices have run up the most there.
    CommentQuote
  • booked my flat in pride world city.. hoping to get a good experience.

i m planning to hire a lawyer to verify the documents.

let me know if anyone had already done it or wants to join hands?
    CommentQuote
  • the pride world city comes under PCMC ..this may supplement as a catalyst as compared to builders in lohegaon and dhanori who are struggling to get under a Municipal corporation first
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Gunnerrocks

Could you please let me know for how much you have closed the deal ?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • You've got to be really brave to invest in a Pride group fake dream sell. have you seen the quality issues:

Pride Purple Group Project Issues
    CommentQuote
  • they are coming with soo much at dhanori
    CommentQuote
  • dhanori seems to be getting bigger than viman nagar, certainly a place for future
    CommentQuote
  • A place for the futre in next 10 years.

The pace of development is poor.Only projects are coming up but other facilities are needed-roads,drainage,water,street lights.

They are all in short supply and nobody seems interested in building these facilities.

Lot of promises by builders-This DP road,That DP road etc but what is on ground is crowded and narrow.

Visit the area and see for yourself.

Seeing in believing..

Attempt to show Dhanori as next Viman nagar is being made,but without any basis what so ever.
    CommentQuote
  • I dont differ with u vaibav123.

However, with limitations of budget everyone has and desire of best of amenities..one tend to invest in futuristic projects.

if u come within limits of developed areas, u literally had to go down from 3 bhk to 2 bhk or from 2 bhk to 1 bhk to fit your pocket.. such is the difference in property costs..what changes is the locality but the buildings in developed areas are usually resale and are nearly the same or worse in term of amenities/quality. .

its a question similar to buying a micromax phone or a resale xperia in vague terms ..

Originally Posted by vaibav123
    A place for the futre in next 10 years.
    The pace of development is poor.Only projects are coming up but other facilities are needed-roads,drainage,water,street lights.
    They are all in short supply and nobody seems interested in building these facilities.
    Lot of promises by builders-This DP road,That DP road etc but what is on ground is crowded and narrow.
    Visit the area and see for yourself.
    Seeing in believing..
    Attempt to show Dhanori as next Viman nagar is being made,but without any basis what so ever.
    CommentQuote
  • gunnerrocks,

My view is clear.

If your budget is not enough,then Dhanori Lohegaon Wagholi is good enough.

But trying to project an area as the---Next--- boom area is not correct.

I used to be well versed with Dhanori area and know the shortfalls and advantages .

Give a balanced view about any place and let buyer decide about merits and demerits.

Promotional attempts are what I am trying to counteract with my view.
    CommentQuote