I have received offers of Pre launch by Pride at Dhanori, a township in 380 acres at the rate of Rs4500 (10% discount in pre pre launch), booking amount only Rs 36000 parking, infra charges, service tax, VAT, stamp duty and registration extra. Please shed some light on the Builder, Project and the area.

Pride Aashiyana, Lohegaon, Dhanori : Built over a magnificent 10 acre plot that overlooks the hill, Pride Aashiyana seamlessly integrates space, style, comfort and all the other elements of a luxurious residence, that is so important for modern day living. Pride Aashiyana is brought to you by Pride Housing, a world class property development conglomerate, that is changing the cityscapes of Pune and Bengaluru with its bold new designs, high engineering, ethical standards and professional outlook. It is no wonder that Pride Housing is a preferred partner for local and international corporates, IT and ITES companies, business owners and home buyers.

Property rate and all inclusive (approx) prices at Pride Aashiyana Lohegaon Dhanori:
1) Rs. 2,500 per sq.ft. for a garden facing flat.
2) Rs. 2,600 per sq.ft. for a non garden facing flat.
3) 1 BHK Flat for Rs. 16 lakhs
2) 2 BHK Flat for Rs. 26 lakhs
3) 3 BHK Flat for Rs. 34.5 lakhs

Site and booking office of Pride Aashiyana Lohegaon Dhanori:
Site Address: S no 284, Dhanori – Lohegaon Road, Dhanori, Pune: 411032
Read more
344 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Not sure ashwinrath for which towers your friend booked but for me the tower had has already reached 11th floor. Some 3-4 tower structure is already complete and external paint work going on, not sure of internal work but hope deliveries should start late q1 2016, finger crossed.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prmukher
    thanks Ashwin for the insight. I possibly do have the option of hanging on till another 4-5 years. However post 5 years do you think that the ROI on the project would be good? Since I am not from Pune, I am not sure, but do you see Charoli developing in the next 4-5 years?

At this time nothing can be said with certainty. Charoli is not a part of any municipal corporation yet . Therefore nothing can be said about future development like roads, water etc. Wagholi is a similar place which is still under gram panchayat. Back in 2010 the builders had said that Wagholi would be taken into Pune Municipal Corp (PMC) but that has not happened till now. There are severe water problems in that area. Charoli may most probably get into PCMC (Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corp). The good news is that PCMC localities are better in infrastructure than PMC localities. Just wait and watch.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rkpwelcome
    Not sure ashwinrath for which towers your friend booked but for me the tower had has already reached 11th floor. Some 3-4 tower structure is already complete and external paint work going on, not sure of internal work but hope deliveries should start late q1 2016, finger crossed.

Let me check that ... will update the thread.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashwinrath
    At this time nothing can be said with certainty. Charoli is not a part of any municipal corporation yet . Therefore nothing can be said about future development like roads, water etc. Wagholi is a similar place which is still under gram panchayat. Back in 2010 the builders had said that Wagholi would be taken into Pune Municipal Corp (PMC) but that has not happened till now. There are severe water problems in that area. Charoli may most probably get into PCMC (Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corp). The good news is that PCMC localities are better in infrastructure than PMC localities. Just wait and watch.

Charoli is under pcmc and no more gram panchayat. Already water pipeline project was going on so hope there will be better water availability than dhanori since pcmc is better in water management compared to PMC.
    CommentQuote
  • Affirm its in PCMC.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashwinrath

Please do not post incorrect info, Charoli is in pcmc and can be verified from the pcmc website. Also, from the building permission utility hosted on pcmc website one can easily verify approvals etc for the buildings provided by the pcmc - just that the map on the website w.r.t the DP is not updated, they are still having the old one and new one can be viewed in the office
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by monti_raj
    Please do not post incorrect info, Charoli is in pcmc and can be verified from the pcmc website. Also, from the building permission utility hosted on pcmc website one can easily verify approvals etc for the buildings provided by the pcmc - just that the map on the website w.r.t the DP is not updated, they are still having the old one and new one can be viewed in the office

Yes i agree that its a mistake on my part for saying Charoli is out of PCMC.
    CommentQuote
  • Fellow members need your guidance on the following:

a) Has anyone being able to visit the construction area, we have been trying but to no success. Earlier we were told that site visits will be arranged in April but now it's June.
    b) Few of my friends also told me that registration is done after the apartment is ready for possession because if you register before possession then all liabilities/risks lie with the owner and not the builder. Is this right then what are the implications because we have already done the registration?
    c) Could an under-construction and registered property be further sold before possession?
    c) We booked in tag your home campaign and were supposed to get reimbursement of 50% of stamp duty, 50% of registration and 50% off on VAT. Did anyone receive the same?

Will appreciate your inputs/experience...
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Aaminsaan,

I can partially answer your query.

Site visit is possible by yourself. I am not sure what does it mean we are trying but no success. In fact if you have booked a flat then it is always better that somebody from your side to visit the site from time to time and keep a regular check on construction progress without relying on inputs from Builders team.
    FYI, First phase construction is in full swing and as per current plan, delivery will start in second quarter of 2016.

As far as registration is concerned, many of them have registered the property and you are not alone. But then for point c and c (or d) , please consult with the agency through whom you have booked your flat.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Saki55, for your reply and update. We wanted to see the construction site but they didn't allow us to visit saying that the construction is in full swing and construction area is not safe.

Regarding (c) and (c2 - my bad for the typo), we booked our flat directly with the builder (Pride Developers) during their 'Tag Your Home' campaign couple of months ago. Irrespective, would it matter if one booked his/her flat through any agency because at end of the day, the agreement will still be between the builder and buyer and the agency will not have a role to play, please correct me if I am wrong.

Saki55/Fellow Members,
    Please share your thoughts...
    CommentQuote
  • Saki55,
    i maybe asking too much .. but can u guide me with the steps to see the plan in pcmc website? municipal cooperation websites have too much information to look and i never reach right location :(

Originally Posted by Saki55
    Hello Aaminsaan,

I can partially answer your query.
    Site visit is possible by yourself. I am not sure what does it mean we are trying but no success. In fact if you have booked a flat then it is always better that somebody from your side to visit the site from time to time and keep a regular check on construction progress without relying on inputs from Builders team.
    FYI, First phase construction is in full swing and as per current plan, delivery will start in second quarter of 2016.

As far as registration is concerned, many of them have registered the property and you are not alone. But then for point c and c (or d) , please consult with the agency through whom you have booked your flat.
    CommentQuote
  • Fellow members,

Need your guidance, will appreciate your inputs:

a) Has anyone deducted and submitted TDS on the purchase of the property? Please share your experience...
    b) As per me, TDS needs to be paid: 1% of the basic cost exclusive parking, MSEB, water, stamp duty, registration, service tax, vat, legal expenses, society information, corpus, maintenance. The TDS will need to be paid only on the payment made to the builder and not on the basic cost.
    c) Is TDS exclusive i.e. in addition to the the cost provided by the builder. For example if the agreement value is Rs. 4,000,000 then TDS will be Rs. 40,000 and will need to be borne by the buyer in addition to the total unit cost?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gunnerrocks
    Saki55,
    i maybe asking too much .. but can u guide me with the steps to see the plan in pcmc website? municipal cooperation websites have too much information to look and i never reach right location :(

@gunnerrocks :
    Use the PCMC search option : http://203.129.224.135:8088/SP/Search.aspx

Also be reached by searching : "pcmc approved residential projects" on google.in.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aaminsaan
    Fellow members,

Need your guidance, will appreciate your inputs:
    a) Has anyone deducted and submitted TDS on the purchase of the property? Please share your experience...
    b) As per me, TDS needs to be paid: 1% of the basic cost exclusive parking, MSEB, water, stamp duty, registration, service tax, vat, legal expenses, society information, corpus, maintenance. The TDS will need to be paid only on the payment made to the builder and not on the basic cost.
    c) Is TDS exclusive i.e. in addition to the the cost provided by the builder. For example if the agreement value is Rs. 4,000,000 then TDS will be Rs. 40,000 and will need to be borne by the buyer in addition to the total unit cost?

TDS is not an extra liability for buyers and there is nothing extra to be paid.
    Thumb rule is whenever you pay anything to builder, deduct 1% and pay 99% to builder. Deposit this 1% to TDS dept using form 26QB and provide signed TDS certificate to builder within 15 days, which he will claim while filing his return.

There are couple of threads providing details regarding TDS deduction. Please refer to them for further info. One such thread is
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/57479-tds-on-immovable-property-from-1st-june-2013/page147?t=58965&page=147
    CommentQuote
  • Hello All, I m new in forum, visited pride word city some days back... The ones who have already booked flats can u plz help me when u think u will be getting possession... Builder is saying Apr 2016, is it correct...

Second thing I m worried is even if they give possession in Apr 2016., how many families will be moving in with the fact it is quite far and I don't know what wud be the condition of basic amenities at the time of possession like in April 16... I m thinking to buy a flat but little worried if I wud be able to shift there in April 2016 which they have promised as possession date.... How many of u r planning to live there...

Note - I want to buy flat for my own stay and not for investment... Please guide...
    CommentQuote