I have received offers of Pre launch by Pride at Dhanori, a township in 380 acres at the rate of Rs4500 (10% discount in pre pre launch), booking amount only Rs 36000 parking, infra charges, service tax, VAT, stamp duty and registration extra. Please shed some light on the Builder, Project and the area.

Pride Aashiyana, Lohegaon, Dhanori : Built over a magnificent 10 acre plot that overlooks the hill, Pride Aashiyana seamlessly integrates space, style, comfort and all the other elements of a luxurious residence, that is so important for modern day living. Pride Aashiyana is brought to you by Pride Housing, a world class property development conglomerate, that is changing the cityscapes of Pune and Bengaluru with its bold new designs, high engineering, ethical standards and professional outlook. It is no wonder that Pride Housing is a preferred partner for local and international corporates, IT and ITES companies, business owners and home buyers.

Property rate and all inclusive (approx) prices at Pride Aashiyana Lohegaon Dhanori:
1) Rs. 2,500 per sq.ft. for a garden facing flat.
2) Rs. 2,600 per sq.ft. for a non garden facing flat.
3) 1 BHK Flat for Rs. 16 lakhs
2) 2 BHK Flat for Rs. 26 lakhs
3) 3 BHK Flat for Rs. 34.5 lakhs

Site and booking office of Pride Aashiyana Lohegaon Dhanori:
Site Address: S no 284, Dhanori – Lohegaon Road, Dhanori, Pune: 411032
Read more
344 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Also if there is any what's app group of pride world city buyers plz add me... Let me know with whom to share my number...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sharan02
    Also if there is any what's app group of pride world city buyers plz add me... Let me know with whom to share my number...

Hello Sharan...I've booked my flat last year May'14 (Brooklyn) & currently 10th floor is under construction. I've also taken it for end use. I do agree it's a bit far but looking at the idea of a township by a reputed builder, i believe it should not be in a chaotic situation. at the pace the construction is under going, looks like possession will start mid next year for Brooklyn. Also, for Long island, external construction is already completed & internal work is in progress. By the time Brooklyn starts getting possession, Long Island should be up & running by 3-4 months. I'm not sure how many people will move initially but may be around Oct'16(3-4 months after possession), we may see some movement.I'm sure you would have done enough research on this but also depends on your work location. if it's around viman nagar, kharadi,kalyani nagar..thid would be a nice option as you would not get a better & cheaper option around these areas. but if you need to commute to places around hinjewadi,swargate,baner...no way thid would be a good idea.

On your suggestion for a watsapp group..i do agree it's a good idea. If not already, may be we can start a group. I have some pictures of the property under construction(2 weeks back) & we can exchange info/clicks on group.
    CommentQuote
  • Hey Guys In case you guys already created the wattsup group please add me too as i also booked flat in Brooklyn 15 days back along with me on of my childhood friend also booked and we are becoming neighbors after getting possession.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Vishu,

No Groups yet that i'm aware of but i'm planning to create one.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gauravs28
    Hi Vishu,

No Groups yet that i'm aware of but i'm planning to create one.

Hey Gaurava, I am able to see the watsup group already created, please have a look in "page 14" as i was reading through whole this thread. But i am not getting how to join or contact the group. As there are no email and contacts visible of any one. i tried to see ur contact too along with some old folks(vaibav123 etc) in this thread but failed.
    CommentQuote
  • for joining whats group .. you can join facebook group "Pride Soft City Charoli" and drop ur number....

As dropping contact details here is not allowed.
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you llaxmikant for adding me to the group.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Friends, my self and my friend stay near to PWC so able to visit to PWC last week end and found there good progress regards to the construction. Almost the four structure are ready in brooklyn walls. And also the new towers started as well. If it goes in same speed i hope he will finish and provide the possession on time as he committed. Dont know how actually it could be future!!!.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vishu287
    Hi Friends, my self and my friend stay near to PWC so able to visit to PWC last week end and found there good progress regards to the construction. Almost the four structure are ready in brooklyn walls. And also the new towers started as well. If it goes in same speed i hope he will finish and provide the possession on time as he committed. Dont know how actually it could be future!!!.

Yes Vishu last week I also had chance to visit chance site. Progress is satisfactory in fact tiling work has started on lower floors on few towers. Let's see how fast amenities are built overall looks like possession should be on time.
    CommentQuote
  • Can anybody update current status

Hi Friends,

Any update on the progress of this project. Especially will Builder be able to give delivery for Brooklyn and Long Island both by June 2016.
    CommentQuote
  • Saki55; project construction is progressing at decent pace. So seems like the builder will be able to give possession around committed time.
    CommentQuote
  • Fellow members,

Need your advice for a 3 BHK in Brooklyn at 90L+. Could any of the members who have bought a 3 BHK suggest range of price/sq ft (if not exact price) of their units to give some idea. I will appreciate your guidance.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Forum,

It feels so nice so nice to see people of same interest. I had booked a 3 BHK in mar 15 in Brooklyn.

I would request the members what is the latest developmeh.nt that is happening in and around Dhanori/ Charholi.

Any progress on the road stretch that the Builder was mentioning of joining Porwal Road to 509 Chowk...bcoz i m not able to see any development on that stretch on googlemaps...

Request members to update the details...

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sp20579
    Hello Forum,
    It feels so nice so nice to see people of same interest. I had booked a 3 BHK in mar 15 in Brooklyn.
    I would request the members what is the latest developmeh.nt that is happening in and around Dhanori/ Charholi.
    Any progress on the road stretch that the Builder was mentioning of joining Porwal Road to 509 Chowk...bcoz i m not able to see any development on that stretch on googlemaps...
    Request members to update the details...
    Regards

sp20579; Although I am not too much familiar about the road names you mentioned but have been on site last week and haven't seen any changes as far as road development is concerned. However, as I earlier mentioned to Saki55, the construction is going on at a decent pace.

Further, I was also wondering since you have bought a 3 BHK in Brooklyn, you might give me some guidance/advice around that. I will appreciate your inputs.
    CommentQuote
  • aaminsaan; Hiii I had purchased this flat in Mar 15 during Gudipadwa @4800/-..... I did followed this project since oct last year and was finally able to book it this year....I had done a lot of in and around these places....And finaly came to the opinion of buying a flat here....

Im not aware of the current rates in that area since i work out of state and occassionally vis Pune....So U will have to be abreast with the latest....Otherwise I had done the registration of the flat also........I just think It is going to be a gud place to live after a few years...

Regard
    CommentQuote