I have received offers of Pre launch by Pride at Dhanori, a township in 380 acres at the rate of Rs4500 (10% discount in pre pre launch), booking amount only Rs 36000 parking, infra charges, service tax, VAT, stamp duty and registration extra. Please shed some light on the Builder, Project and the area.

Pride Aashiyana, Lohegaon, Dhanori : Built over a magnificent 10 acre plot that overlooks the hill, Pride Aashiyana seamlessly integrates space, style, comfort and all the other elements of a luxurious residence, that is so important for modern day living. Pride Aashiyana is brought to you by Pride Housing, a world class property development conglomerate, that is changing the cityscapes of Pune and Bengaluru with its bold new designs, high engineering, ethical standards and professional outlook. It is no wonder that Pride Housing is a preferred partner for local and international corporates, IT and ITES companies, business owners and home buyers.

Property rate and all inclusive (approx) prices at Pride Aashiyana Lohegaon Dhanori:
1) Rs. 2,500 per sq.ft. for a garden facing flat.
2) Rs. 2,600 per sq.ft. for a non garden facing flat.
3) 1 BHK Flat for Rs. 16 lakhs
2) 2 BHK Flat for Rs. 26 lakhs
3) 3 BHK Flat for Rs. 34.5 lakhs

Site and booking office of Pride Aashiyana Lohegaon Dhanori:
Site Address: S no 284, Dhanori – Lohegaon Road, Dhanori, Pune: 411032
Read more
344 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Need help:: disappointed in Garden flat

With the hopes of staying on ground floor and having own garden , we purchased garden flat. But now when we saw it, we are disappointed to see a wall/ beam dividing some part of our Balcony(which is adjoining to garden).
    It was not mentioned in plan during registration, neither was in floor plan shared by them.

We raised it to few of the staff members, but could not get any clarification. They agreed upon our concern and said that they will look into it.

Any suggestion over this? Can they give us as promised, will that be possible?
    If not, what should be our stand? Should we go to consumer court, or the registration documents usually cover such changes? Should we ask for any compensation, if they cant stick to the old plan? If yes, what it should be?

Need help on this point, plz share your opinion.

Attaching image of floor plan shared by them and a red line in sit out area(was not in it, I added) is to understand the wall/ beam...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Extra Charges by Pride World City

Dear Friends,

After reading all the posts on this thread, I have few questions regarding this project.

First Quote from Builder for 2 BHK(1046 size):
    * Rate: 4848 per sqft
    * Other Charges: 325000
    * Stamp Duty: 323760
    * Legal Expenses: 15000
    * Society Formation: 25000
    * Service Tax: 188860
    * VAT: 53960
    * Corpus Fund: 119244
    * Maintenance: 114474

Total: 6266307

Extra :1) 100000 to be deposited as refundable deposit at the time of possession.
    2) 1% TDS on agreement value of Rs 50 lacs and above.
    3) 25 per floor starting from 4th floor.
    Sales guys are very reluctant to negotiation.

Long Island or Brooklyn?
    Flats in Brooklyn only available on 1st and 11th Floor, after rejecting both they came we have two more flats, 1 at 3rd and second at 6th? None of flats appeared to Vastu complaint.

Is it worth that much money at this place, no one near this project is quoting so much high psft and extra charges for 2017 possession, as I visited this place and at present the condition of the roads are not good, almost nil...and sincerely the plans are left as plans for years as this project is suppose to complete in 10-12 years framework. PCMC may be good in development but still no work has started for the roads, the connectivity is not so good. My Kids school bus may not come to Charholi.

Why builder is charging more than 12 lacs extra over the base price, most of the components are okay, but more than 1 lac corpus fund, high maintenance charges, legal expenses, 1% TDS, 1lac extra deposit. Isn't it too much?

The facilities pride is mentioning such Primary, secondary school, bus depot etc etc. are part of PCMC DP and I don't know when this will materialize as well.

Please suggest.
    CommentQuote
  • Amit2608;

I booked a flat here sometime ago. Here is my view about the costs.

The Govt charges are not in control of anybody (buyer or builder).
    Other Charges should have been lesser but considering the reputation of the builder and the big township, I think it is OK.
    Also, maintenance is high because of big township.
    Corpus fund stays with the society. It is used for emergency purpose upon proper documentation etc. So, i don't see it going to builder.
    Society Formation and Legal charges -- Negotiate with builder and in current market condition, he should be able to waive it off for you.
    100000 deposit is only required if you are going to make any major changes to the building. otherwise, it is not required. -- I double checked with the builder. In either case-- this seems ridiculous and should not be paid by the buyer.
    TDS is inclusive of the total cost.
    Floor rise -- Like it or not, reality in real estate now.

On the future prospects, I think it will develop in a good township considering the vicinity to airport, viman nagar and also to proposed ring road(hope it comes up). Other amenities and facilities fall in place based on the occupancy of the township.
    CommentQuote
  • Rates are too high for the area. You can buy better deals in less than that price in dhanori where roads will already be there.

The road from 509 might not come into very soon. No work on that front. Negotiate hard is all I can say
    CommentQuote
  • Also,

We have been hearing about ring road since last 10 years and it is yet to materialize. Assuming you are in third or fourth decade of your life, if the ring road comes after 2 decades, will it be of any use to you ???

Buy where you see things on ground and not on "proposed XX".....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Deepak Singh
    Also,

We have been hearing about ring road since last 10 years and it is yet to materialize. Assuming you are in third or fourth decade of your life, if the ring road comes after 2 decades, will it be of any use to you ???

Buy where you see things on ground and not on "proposed XX".....

Deepak Singh; , If it comes after 2 decades, Just imagine how much your grand children will appreciate and be thankful to you :-) :-) ..... You will happily go with them on smooth sailing ring road for vacations...It will be fun..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sjaw321
    Deepak Singh; , If it comes after 2 decades, Just imagine how much your grand children will appreciate and be thankful to you :-) :-) ..... You will happily go with them on smooth sailing ring road for vacations...It will be fun..

Hahaha nice one.

How about asking grandchildren to share some part of home loan also. That way your burden will be reduced. You can speak to bank to spread the tenure over 50-60 years ;-)

You get one life dude. I would also like to leave assets for my future generation but not on "proposed" mode.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ravishah
    Amit2608;

I booked a flat here sometime ago. Here is my view about the costs.

The Govt charges are not in control of anybody (buyer or builder).
    Other Charges should have been lesser but considering the reputation of the builder and the big township, I think it is OK.
    Also, maintenance is high because of big township.
    Corpus fund stays with the society. It is used for emergency purpose upon proper documentation etc. So, i don't see it going to builder.
    Society Formation and Legal charges -- Negotiate with builder and in current market condition, he should be able to waive it off for you.
    100000 deposit is only required if you are going to make any major changes to the building. otherwise, it is not required. -- I double checked with the builder. In either case-- this seems ridiculous and should not be paid by the buyer.
    TDS is inclusive of the total cost.
    Floor rise -- Like it or not, reality in real estate now.

On the future prospects, I think it will develop in a good township considering the vicinity to airport, viman nagar and also to proposed ring road(hope it comes up). Other amenities and facilities fall in place based on the occupancy of the township.

Thank you ravishah;

Really appreciate your response. They are really trying hard to sell there flats. however, for me... PWC wasn't destined.

Direction mentioned by Salesman seems to be misleading so I wanted to check the directions myself, I told him, if the direction matches then will book the flat, so I went to site visit with the sales man for Long Island & Brooklyn flats with compass, Unfortunately all the available flats doesn't matched according to Vastu, entrance of the flats are unfavorable, thus I had to drop the plan to buy at PWC.

Search is on!!! May be I will buy near or at Porwal Road. Let's see....
    CommentQuote
  • All the best !
    CommentQuote
  • Amit2608; , road connectivity to pride world city is an issue.

Did you check any flats in porwal roads?

A lot of project are going on there. The porwal road is narrow and half constructed.

Are there water problem as it comes under lohegaon grampanchayat?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

After reading so much about this project, i visited them 2 weeks back and here is my honest feedback about this project -
    1. They do not allow you to visit the actual site until you gave them the booking amount, this is strange.
    2. The price they are quoting are too high for the area (4949/sqft), also i compared their cost sheet with other projects (Like Life republic as its also a township) and found that Pride world city is charging around 15 laks extra over the agreement value, for others its around 9 to 10 lks and when i asked the sales rep about it they have no answer.
    3. One more thing i observed and may be i am mistaken but they are creating different societies like Brooklyn/Long island and they have their own separate amenities, so suppose if you buy here and if builder does not complete what he has mentioned in the entire plan (Entire pride world city), i believe you have no legal right for it as per the law they have provided you the possession of your society like Brooklyn or Long island.
    4. Connectivity is an issue to this society.
    5. They are taking Corpus fund and society formation fund, i did not understand the funda of corpus fund which is around 1.3 laks. They say it will go to society but i am not too convinced with it as other builders are also providing the funds to society at the time of society handover, they will not be doing anything new.
    So i decided not to go for it as i am not convinced to put this much of money for Chairoli.
    CommentQuote
  • Forgot to mention one more point and important one too, the builder is saying that there will be SEZ, but i personally do not think that any IT company will agree to come to Chairoli. Reason being we already have different phases of Hinjewadi planned and all the major giants already have their land there and are developing their premises. Rest are already have leased offices in Magarpatta/Cerebrium IT park etc. So its very unlikely that an IT giant will agree to move to PWC campus.
    CommentQuote
  • I too visited the site once. All the point you mentioned are legit. In my opinion they are working very hard on advertisement, show-off and selling a kingdom of dreams which is really far far away. For the size of township i am skeptical they have acquired land from farmers and the project will not be facing any litigation in future. Also the quoted price is very high and adding corpus fund etc shows their blatant intention of holding a large sum of money from buyers even before something materialistic ground work appears. Connectivity is a real issue as it is located at no mans land end of dhanori. For those who booked here i wish my best of luck but for those who are feeling insecure of not having a property in pune yet please keep hunting, you will definitely find a better deal with some patience and negotiation as pune real estate is experiencing time correction and future is not very bright for builder realtor crooks.
    CommentQuote
  • Q:Connectivity issue to the site being developed by the pride world city

Dear friends

Appended below are the important points one must give a thought

1. Road from the Airport to the Lohegaon is going to closed due to extension of runway of airfield.Air force has already won the case in High Court in Sep 2014.Now the case is in Supream court.It is just matter of time when the decision comes.however process of closing the road is under progress.The Air Force has agreed to give the passage from 509 circle towards dhanori enough to built 5lane road in compensation for Lohegaon road.It is expected that the road will be closed soon as contract for the extension has already given to tata sons and work is getting delayed.

2. The much awaited ring road survey has been completed last month I.e Oct 15.Contract for road is under process and we will see construction of road may be started first half of next year.

Dear friends both the points discussed above are OK the favour of PWC.

All traffic of Lohegaon will be diverted to the Dhanori-Lojegaon,thus putting pressure on dhanori road,which in turn compel the govt to construct road towards Lohegaon leading to more demands of the area.
    CommentQuote
  • I am planning to live here. I've booked a 2BHK here. They are going to provide basic amenities with a town center which should have grocery shops, fruits vegetables, medical shops etc...

Lets hope for the best!
    CommentQuote