Sort by :
Filter by :
- People wise in the ways of RE advice to avoid pre launches now this a pre pre launch.What advice can be given regarding investment in such schemes?
It is a gamble and not an investment.CommentQuote1Flag
- Pre Pre launch :bab (24):
So we have another spacious "Xrbia" coming up!!!!!
- Soft launch for the township is probably being done from Pride Aashiyana sales office - preparations for the launch is being setup at Porwal road as of now.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by lazybone0075000 psqft at Dhanori ????? Hey Bhagwaan
Its way high in Dhanori with no infrastructure...pune RE is going crazyCommentQuote0Flag
- Pre Pre Launch In Dhanori after collection of cheques becomes Soft City CHAROLI, approx 15 km from Yerawada Chowk, IMO 3250/-psqft for a Pride project at that location is what it deserves but devised to extract Rs 1000 extra.CommentQuote1Flag
- The rate is revised to Rs3737 psft.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by anildcThe rate is revised to Rs3737 psft.
May I know the source of information ? Do they have booking office opened ?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by carnotMay I know the source of information ? Do they have booking office opened ?
^^They were sending around the above info on smes to whoever had eviced interest in the project. The launch ceremony is also supposedly allowing booking for those interested.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by ninjatalli^^They were sending around the above info on smes to whoever had eviced interest in the project. The launch ceremony is also supposedly allowing booking for those interested.
quite strange, launching a big project in a hush-hush manner. Anyways, thanks guys for sharing info.CommentQuote0Flag
- The project will be spread over a big area.Kutcha road already leads to Charoli from project.
It is quite an ambitous venture by Pride group.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by vaibav123The project will be spread over a big area.Kutcha road already leads to Charoli from project.
It is quite an ambitous venture by Pride group.
As I said, Pride is quite bullish about it. The road from Charoli village to the site is not actually kachha - it's in better condition than Porwal road :) Also a kutcha road from DY Patil campus to the Pride site exists; if needed they'll create a makeshift road on the same whenever required.
A bit of googling on Pride Soft City leads to the below site
Do check the below link (search for "Pride Soft City" in the pdf)
The approvals seem in place - Environmental Clearance already obtained, and the committee has recommended grant of consent to establish the townshop project (back in 2012).CommentQuote0Flag
- Booked a flat 3912 Rs/Sq Ft, including the floor rise and view premium. Hope it turns out to be a wise decision. The place is faraway, no good roads and other amenities present today.CommentQuote0Flag
- Congratulations. Are you quoting the final price per sqft (including car parking & other charges etc)? Yes, ~4k per sqft seems quite premium.CommentQuote0Flag
No, actual price for a 1017 Sq. feet flat is 48 L ( Package ), all inclusive. 3.5 L are the infra charges.CommentQuote0Flag
- What about the Amenities...? IT Park/SEZ is the part of project ...? like magar patta or this is a only a residential township..?CommentQuote0Flag