I have received offers of Pre launch by Pride at Dhanori, a township in 380 acres at the rate of Rs4500 (10% discount in pre pre launch), booking amount only Rs 36000 parking, infra charges, service tax, VAT, stamp duty and registration extra. Please shed some light on the Builder, Project and the area.

Pride Aashiyana, Lohegaon, Dhanori : Built over a magnificent 10 acre plot that overlooks the hill, Pride Aashiyana seamlessly integrates space, style, comfort and all the other elements of a luxurious residence, that is so important for modern day living. Pride Aashiyana is brought to you by Pride Housing, a world class property development conglomerate, that is changing the cityscapes of Pune and Bengaluru with its bold new designs, high engineering, ethical standards and professional outlook. It is no wonder that Pride Housing is a preferred partner for local and international corporates, IT and ITES companies, business owners and home buyers.

Property rate and all inclusive (approx) prices at Pride Aashiyana Lohegaon Dhanori:
1) Rs. 2,500 per sq.ft. for a garden facing flat.
2) Rs. 2,600 per sq.ft. for a non garden facing flat.
3) 1 BHK Flat for Rs. 16 lakhs
2) 2 BHK Flat for Rs. 26 lakhs
3) 3 BHK Flat for Rs. 34.5 lakhs

Site and booking office of Pride Aashiyana Lohegaon Dhanori:
Site Address: S no 284, Dhanori – Lohegaon Road, Dhanori, Pune: 411032
Read more
344 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Does anyone has any idea about the possession date? As per agreement, it is due in this month only, but they are now saying that they will give possession in Jul 2016. does anybody visited their office for the same?
    CommentQuote
  • I was told possession would be in April, now it seems it will be in June-July. I visited a month ago, progress going on at a decent pace. Lifts were installed but not operational yet. Much of the internal infra work like roads remaining. Hopefully they will handover in 3-4 months time.
    CommentQuote
  • As per my knowledge possession for few buildings may start from June 2016 onward.

However there is a big variance in overall construction status hence am not sure if it will be fit for moving and staying immediately.

Please refer attached file for status as on 15th Dec 2015.

Also access and other amenities need to catch up.

Will not be wrong if it is considered that earliest one can move in PWC is by this year end or next year beginning.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Is it worthwhile to invest in this project if the current rate being quoted is around 5000/- per sq ft (Feb 2016). I can understand that this product would come at a premium as this is a self sustained township but this rate is still around 700-800 per sq ft higher than projects in the immediate vicinity, even Dhanori has lower rates
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KumarAni
    Is it worthwhile to invest in this project if the current rate being quoted is around 5000/- per sq ft (Feb 2016). I can understand that this product would come at a premium as this is a self sustained township but this rate is still around 700-800 per sq ft higher than projects in the immediate vicinity, even Dhanori has lower rates

you can see from the forum that the quoted rate was Rs 4343 in Dec 2015. How can it increase from 4343 to 5000 in just two months? Kindly recheck the quoted price and bargain hard. Take help/insight from the people who already bought property here for better understanding of [project and near by area.
    CommentQuote
    Is it worthwhile to invest in this project if the current rate being quoted is around 5000/- per sq ft (Feb 2016). I can understand that this product would come at a premium as this is a self sustained township but this rate is still around 700-800 per sq ft higher than projects in the immediate vicinity, even Dhanori has lower rates

This isn't worth to buy in that rate.

It's far away from visharanwadi chowk,

Ring road and proposed DPs are still in proposed mode So we don't know when will it come?

There are more -ve points as below:

1. No proper roads
    2. No PMT / Sharing auto connectivity
    3. No street lights
    4. Water supply by tankers.
    5. Higher maintenance cost.
    6. No grocery and vegetables market nearby right now.
    7. Don't know which IT companies are coming so Investors have to wait for 5-6 years for completion of proposed IT parks

Just visit that place after 7 PM and take a call

I would suggest you to live in present not in future or proposed thing.

Buy ready to move / resale flat under PMC area.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by swappy11
    you can see from the forum that the quoted rate was Rs 4343 in Dec 2015. How can it increase from 4343 to 5000 in just two months? Kindly recheck the quoted price and bargain hard. Take help/insight from the people who already bought property here for better understanding of
    and near by area.

Hey, thanks for your response. The rates quoted i.e. 5000 (5050 to be more precise) are what they are charging for ready possession flats as of now. If you bargain hard they will come down to 4900 but expect no further concession. They were charging 4343 way back in mid 2014

Hey, thanks for your response. The rates quoted i.e. 5000 (5050 to be more precise) are what they are charging for ready possession flats as of now. If you bargain hard they will come down to 4900 but expect no further concession. They were charging 4343 way back in mid 2014
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rootpy
    This isn't worth to buy in that rate.

It's far away from visharanwadi chowk,

Ring road and proposed DPs are still in proposed mode So we don't know when will it come?

There are more -ve points as below:

1. No proper roads
    2. No PMT / Sharing auto connectivity
    3. No street lights
    4. Water supply by tankers.
    5. Higher maintenance cost.
    6. No grocery and vegetables market nearby right now.
    7. Don't know which IT companies are coming so Investors have to wait for 5-6 years for completion of proposed IT parks

Just visit that place after 7 PM and take a call

I would suggest you to live in present not in future or proposed thing.

Buy ready to move / resale flat under PMC area.

Hey, thanks for your response. Yes your perspective on the site accessibility and infrastructure makes perfect sense. I am exploring ready possession flats in the area. However, the point i'm trying to make over here is - should i invest and hold in this project assuming this would become prime real estate 5 years down the line (another imp factor to be considered is that at this point the psf rate is ~ 5000, my belief is that this rate is inflated)
    CommentQuote
    Hey, thanks for your response. Yes your perspective on the site accessibility and infrastructure makes perfect sense. I am exploring ready possession flats in the area. However, the point i'm trying to make over here is - should i invest and hold in this project assuming this would become prime real estate 5 years down the line (another imp factor to be considered is that at this point the psf rate is ~ 5000, my belief is that this rate is inflated)

Yup. rate is inflated that's why real estate market is down.
    They're targeting mostly IT people btw :P

Like I said, The project will become prime real estate when

1. IT park is ready and IT company are coming in their IT Parks.
    2. Proper Public transport service
    3. Water supply, DP roads and street lights by PMC / PCMC.

Check whether they have started construction of IT parks.
    When will it get complete? ( next 5-10 years?)

Considering PMC's work culture, I don't think they will build DP roads in next 3-4 years.

Go ahead
    If you can manage your daily commute on existing road without street lights (in night)
    If you can bear high maintenance.
    CommentQuote
  • I have booked a three bhk in pride world city

Hi, I have recently booked a 3 bhk in pride's Brooklyn. They have given the cotation of 4949/sqft but after bargain they agreed for 4444/sqft. In long time prospects it will give a good return. Also it is like magarpatta city and nanded city, as I think pride world city is the in its early age so give the time to it.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello everyone,

I am a newbie in this group and in Pune as well just been a year or so have lived here, and this is my 1st post of-course.

I am looking out for 1-1.5 BHK ready to move or possession by May'16 at a budget of max 45 lakhs for end use purpose

so after a lot of headhunting have short listed 3 properties,

1) Pride world city- 2 bhk Compact at Long island-5050/sqft-all including comes upto 50 lakhs appox

2)Sancheti Eves Garden Keshav Nagar-1 BHK 4600/sqft- all including comes upto 37 Lakhs.

3) Grand Bay Manjiri-1 BHK comes around 38 Lakhs and 1.5 are all sold out.

Would require all the team members to reply and give your valuable inputs for the above shortlisted properties, also would be great if you guys can share any other property info if you have in mind. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pratikc
    Hello everyone,

I am a newbie in this group and in Pune as well just been a year or so have lived here, and this is my 1st post of-course.

I am looking out for 1-1.5 BHK ready to move or possession by May'16 at a budget of max 45 lakhs for end use purpose

so after a lot of headhunting have short listed 3 properties,

1) Pride world city- 2 bhk Compact at Long island-5050/sqft-all including comes upto 50 lakhs appox

2)Sancheti Eves Garden Keshav Nagar-1 BHK 4600/sqft- all including comes upto 37 Lakhs.

3) Grand Bay Manjiri-1 BHK comes around 38 Lakhs and 1.5 are all sold out.

Would require all the team members to reply and give your valuable inputs for the above shortlisted properties, also would be great if you guys can share any other property info if you have in mind. :)

Hi @pratikc,

I already have shared cons of Pride world city. I think Keshav nagar and Manjri are also gramp panchayats. So Please check existing connectivity, water/ electricity supply, maintenance cost etc.
    Also read threads of these projects before booking there.

You'll have to finalize area first because you've selected projects in 3 different areas.

Since you're looking for end use. I would suggest you to buy Ready to Move flats. I am also exploring RTM flats in dhanori. There are ready to move options available in dhanori ( 10 vrinadavan, laxmi satyam, mayur kilbil etc).

Also negotiate hard since market is down :)
    CommentQuote
  • I visited pride world city this Saturday and they gave me a quotation with starting 5050 base rate
    CommentQuote
  • The good thing about this project is everything seems to be proposed say it main road, dp road, ring road, pcmc water supply lines, it park etc and these thing do not fall under the prerogative of Pride builder. So if you don't get what was proposed it would not be builders fault.
    The bad thing thing about this project is extravagant pricing which was like 5050/sq ft they told me when i visited their site again last week with one of my friend. In this pricing one may find rtm property in some better developed area considering market slowdown.
    If you want to live there, don't go for it.
    If you have money rotting in your account it might be a good investment 10 years down the line.
    but of course these are my personal opinion only.
    CommentQuote
  • But in these links - Pride Soft City is mentioned and not Pride World City. Are the necessary approvals in place for Pride World city?
    CommentQuote