I have received offers of Pre launch by Pride at Dhanori, a township in 380 acres at the rate of Rs4500 (10% discount in pre pre launch), booking amount only Rs 36000 parking, infra charges, service tax, VAT, stamp duty and registration extra. Please shed some light on the Builder, Project and the area.

Pride Aashiyana, Lohegaon, Dhanori : Built over a magnificent 10 acre plot that overlooks the hill, Pride Aashiyana seamlessly integrates space, style, comfort and all the other elements of a luxurious residence, that is so important for modern day living. Pride Aashiyana is brought to you by Pride Housing, a world class property development conglomerate, that is changing the cityscapes of Pune and Bengaluru with its bold new designs, high engineering, ethical standards and professional outlook. It is no wonder that Pride Housing is a preferred partner for local and international corporates, IT and ITES companies, business owners and home buyers.

Property rate and all inclusive (approx) prices at Pride Aashiyana Lohegaon Dhanori:
1) Rs. 2,500 per sq.ft. for a garden facing flat.
2) Rs. 2,600 per sq.ft. for a non garden facing flat.
3) 1 BHK Flat for Rs. 16 lakhs
2) 2 BHK Flat for Rs. 26 lakhs
3) 3 BHK Flat for Rs. 34.5 lakhs

Site and booking office of Pride Aashiyana Lohegaon Dhanori:
Site Address: S no 284, Dhanori – Lohegaon Road, Dhanori, Pune: 411032
Read more
344 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi suvi4771; Can you pls confirm the total package for 3BHK as I think they are adding lot of addition changes for other things other than base price. As per my calculation there are charging 13% extra (Stamp duty, registry , vat, service tax, society charge are extra).
    CommentQuote
  • Here are the latest construction pics of Prideworld.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Do they have 1 BHK aprts,?

How much rent i could get ?

Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

What is the current status, are they started with the possessions?
    this project seems good at a budget of 50 - 65 lacs for 2 /3 bhk.

Seniors please recommend me any other similar projects, I have a budget of max 60 lacs for 2 BHK and my preferred locations are hinjewadi, bavdhan, keshav nagar.

looking forward for the responses.
    CommentQuote
  • First batch of possession will begin towards the end of next month. Last checked, lifts have become operational and work on garden and common areas is going on.
    CommentQuote
  • Is there a whattsapp group for people who have already bought property in PWC for communications and next steps around possession?
    CommentQuote
  • There is. Subscribe to this Google group - https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/pwcowners
    Once you are member of this group you can then ask for all the details including WhatsApp group info.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sackos
    There is. Subscribe to this Google group - https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/pwcowners
    Once you are member of this group you can then ask for all the details including WhatsApp group info.

Thanks I have requested access to the same giving my details. Can anyone help with approval for the same ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi vaibhy;,

Did you got access? Seems there is no response from group admin.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Saki55
    Hi vaibhy;,

Did you got access? Seems there is no response from group admin.

Not yet , hopefully they might see it over this weekend 😃
    CommentQuote
  • I am not getting any response from Group administrator.
    https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/pwcowners

In case, if this is not active group, then we definitely need a new active group for specific discussions.

If it is active group then request group admin for appropriate attention.:)
    CommentQuote
  • How to email to any member on this forum? I mean how to send private message?
    Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Hey, the following links will help you understand it in detail:

Sending emails and private messages(PM)
    Regarding minimum 10 posts
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Malvish, many thanks.
    But please excuse me if I am sounding naive. But I cant see "Email" button or even "Send PM" button :(
    Am I missing on something dear friends? Kindly someone guide me.
    CommentQuote
  • That's second link explains it. A user can send or receive a PM only after the completion of 10 meaningful posts :)
    CommentQuote