Collapse

Pride Soft City, Pride Group, Charoli, Pune

Last updated: December 30 2019
359 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Pride Soft City, Pride Group, Charoli, Pune

Thanks Sensei for the information. I had tried negotiating but they weren't ready so didnt try too hard as the location and the connectivity of the area is something even the sales guy was not sure about. There is a plan for road widening at charholi phata which has already commenced and some of the small builders have launched their projects to cash-in on the location as soon as the approval for the road widening came, I think I saw Eco Park, Tanish to name a few if i remember properly. And as per a friend who works with a builder in PCMC, lots of builders have already started negotiating for land in the charholi area as the road from charholi phata to the other side towards ring road will open up a lot of possibilities.
    So just want to hold on for a while, meanwhile also searching for the resale options.

Comment

If your cash component is high he will negotiate. Ring road is being pushed by Govt, however funding is an issue. Time frame is abt six months for finalisation and announcement.

The area most benefitted would be Wadgaon road, but prices have run up the most there.
      Last edited October 8 2015, 10:41 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

booked my flat in pride world city.. hoping to get a good experience.

i m planning to hire a lawyer to verify the documents.

let me know if anyone had already done it or wants to join hands?

Comment

the pride world city comes under PCMC ..this may supplement as a catalyst as compared to builders in lohegaon and dhanori who are struggling to get under a Municipal corporation first

Comment

Hi Gunnerrocks

Could you please let me know for how much you have closed the deal ?

Thanks

Comment

You've got to be really brave to invest in a Pride group fake dream sell. have you seen the quality issues:

Pride Purple Group Project Issues

Comment

they are coming with soo much at dhanori

Comment

dhanori seems to be getting bigger than viman nagar, certainly a place for future

Comment

A place for the futre in next 10 years.

The pace of development is poor.Only projects are coming up but other facilities are needed-roads,drainage,water,street lights.

They are all in short supply and nobody seems interested in building these facilities.

Lot of promises by builders-This DP road,That DP road etc but what is on ground is crowded and narrow.

Visit the area and see for yourself.

Seeing in believing..

Attempt to show Dhanori as next Viman nagar is being made,but without any basis what so ever.
                    Last edited October 8 2015, 10:42 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

I dont differ with u vaibav123.

However, with limitations of budget everyone has and desire of best of amenities..one tend to invest in futuristic projects.

if u come within limits of developed areas, u literally had to go down from 3 bhk to 2 bhk or from 2 bhk to 1 bhk to fit your pocket.. such is the difference in property costs..what changes is the locality but the buildings in developed areas are usually resale and are nearly the same or worse in term of amenities/quality. .

its a question similar to buying a micromax phone or a resale xperia in vague terms ..

Originally posted by vaibav123 View Post
                      A place for the futre in next 10 years.
                      The pace of development is poor.Only projects are coming up but other facilities are needed-roads,drainage,water,street lights.
                      They are all in short supply and nobody seems interested in building these facilities.
                      Lot of promises by builders-This DP road,That DP road etc but what is on ground is crowded and narrow.
                      Visit the area and see for yourself.
                      Seeing in believing..
                      Attempt to show Dhanori as next Viman nagar is being made,but without any basis what so ever.
                      Last edited October 8 2015, 10:42 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X