Last updated: December 30 2019
359 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Pride Soft City, Pride Group, Charoli, Pune

gunnerrocks,

My view is clear.

If your budget is not enough,then Dhanori Lohegaon Wagholi is good enough.

But trying to project an area as the---Next--- boom area is not correct.

I used to be well versed with Dhanori area and know the shortfalls and advantages .

Give a balanced view about any place and let buyer decide about merits and demerits.

Promotional attempts are what I am trying to counteract with my view.
    Last edited October 8 2015, 10:39 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

vaibav123,

Firstly, I had read several of ur posts and admire your commitment to helping buyers with ur opinion.

Secondly, i am just another buyer who's putting his hard earned money for his dream home and has no intention of promoting a builder over others. pls be assured of it.

i had known dhanori for past 6-7 years myself and you wont disagree that its changing.. the pace of might be slow but there is hardly any area in pune where you and see a daylight difference in terms of pace
      Last edited October 8 2015, 10:39 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

gunnerrocks,

My post was not aimed at you.

As far as change is concerned Dhanori is definitely changing.

But mere change is not enough.

See for yourself

There is no good hospital nearby in Dhanori-nearest hospital is Vinod Multicity.

Nearest petrol pump is near Vishrantwadi or on Lohegaon Wagholi road.

No proper post office

Only bank is Canara bank on concrete road.

No BSNL services- only franchise is operating.

Junction between Porwal road and Concrete road is terrific traffic mess.

No theatre,no big mall.

Bus services are inadequate,water supply is insufficient and tankers thrive.

No drainage,no street light in many places.

BUT If by change it means more housing projects,then it is changing.
        Last edited October 8 2015, 10:40 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

i dint take your post personally (dunno wht comment hinted abt tht).. neither i wish to reply to create commotion... i appreciate you being active for benefit of the larger audience.

the hospitals, banks, bsnl and others would come with increase in population the area... its not something which builders can setup.. even if pride world city sets up a state of art hospital or 5 star hotel, i will still visit places tht fit my pocket...

you cant be apprehensive and expect builders to make all facilities available for you..

i had lived in vishrantwadi for 6 years now and seen the roads change, hospitals built, banks accessible..i dont think many of us visit post office so dearly nowadays .. ..also bsnl internet services are nt the best in class certainly..so we have to part ways with some old facilities as well
          being only negative about everything will only drive people away or give them reason nt to invest in areas tht can be futuristic..i dearly believe tht dhanori has its problem and has a potential to solve it due to its location, accessibility to airport, station and city centers like JM road..

Originally posted by vaibav123 View Post
          gunnerrocks,
          My post was not aimed at you.
          As far as change is concerned Dhanori is definitely changing.
          But mere change is not enough.
          See for yourself
          There is no good hospital nearby in Dhanori-nearest hospital is Vinod Multicity.
          Nearest petrol pump is near Vishrantwadi or on Lohegaon Wagholi road.
          No proper post office
          Only bank is Canara bank on concrete road.
          No BSNL services- only franchise is operating.
          Junction between Porwal road and Concrete road is terrific traffic mess.
          No theatre,no big mall.
          Bus services are inadequate,water supply is insufficient and tankers thrive.
          No drainage,no street light in many places.
          BUT If by change it means more housing projects,then it is changing.

Comment

Interesting Point though.. why pride world city is nt publishing floor plans anywhere..

the brochure has even floor individual flat layouts.. the odd floors can be recoginized in similar fashion

but if i want a floor layout in terms of staircase, lift and other flat locations, it nowhere provided

Comment

You need to wait for Charholi to develop untill your hairs starts falling down or gets white. I live in Vishrantwadi since 2 years & still feels it likes to be a urban villege. Then what you say for Charholi/ Dhanori ? I completely agree with the 'vaibav123' - having just concrete building doesn't meant area developing - how faster parallel services are developing that important. We can't wait for years to increase population & hten services will come - funny.

Comment

Can you point out any particular services missing in Vishrantwadi and how long it took for Vishrantwadi to transform from Charholi like state to existing state(which you call urban village).. not more than 10 years

having all services in place and moving in was never a intelligent option unless u r a millionaire

btw, Pune is made up of villages if you had stayed here for long... the core Pune was also formed of villages once.

Comment

Hello Gunnerrocks,

Congratulations for booking a flat in Pride world city.

Do anybody know if there is any social forum created by and for the buyers of flat in Pride world city? I am not looking for the one created by Pride group but by end buyers. This is to understand the ground situation of the project and how the overall development is ongoing. Also I think it would be a good idea if builder is aware that all buyers are streamlined and echo same points in the good interest of their major investment.
                  Thanks in advance.

Comment

Hello Saki55

Isnt this forum created by end buyers?

Regarding the streamlining of buyers, anyone buyer who visits here and posts his details can be added to the whatsapp group
                    if u read thru old posts, thts already done.

in my view, builder would nt be bothered if the buyers are streamlined or not till the possession time

Originally posted by Saki55 View Post
                    Hello Gunnerrocks,

Congratulations for booking a flat in Pride world city.

Do anybody know if there is any social forum created by and for the buyers of flat in Pride world city? I am not looking for the one created by Pride group but by end buyers. This is to understand the ground situation of the project and how the overall development is ongoing. Also I think it would be a good idea if builder is aware that all buyers are streamlined and echo same points in the good interest of their major investment.
                    Thanks in advance.
                    Last edited October 8 2015, 10:40 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Hello Everyone,

Just joined the group & this is my first post so please be gentle on me.

I've gone thru all your post primarily because i was very much interested to know the views on this project.

Wondering why????? because probably i'm the oldest member in this forum(if i may have missed anyone else) who has booked a flat in this project(Day 0).

i booked it in Brooklyn 2 BHK unit on 7th floor a lunch rate of 3737. Currently as i understand(Site visit) long island part is almost completed from outside & brooklyn is coming up with 4th floor soon. as i understand from the post the current price is around 4500/sq ft?

Construction pace is decent i would say as the project is getting its share of hit on the slowdown of real estate market on top of convincing people on a good investment option in near future. No doubt it will take some time to develop but i'm looking at it from an end user perspective & would like to settle down.

Only thing I've observed is that although this may take some time to attract buyers still this is one of the best option if you are looking for a township investment/end use. Prime reason for builder not ready to negotiate on price. I'm got my agreement done 6 months back & was reviewed by a lawyer. Can't do anything on biased phrases anyways

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X