I have received offers of Pre launch by Pride at Dhanori, a township in 380 acres at the rate of Rs4500 (10% discount in pre pre launch), booking amount only Rs 36000 parking, infra charges, service tax, VAT, stamp duty and registration extra. Please shed some light on the Builder, Project and the area.

Pride Aashiyana, Lohegaon, Dhanori : Built over a magnificent 10 acre plot that overlooks the hill, Pride Aashiyana seamlessly integrates space, style, comfort and all the other elements of a luxurious residence, that is so important for modern day living. Pride Aashiyana is brought to you by Pride Housing, a world class property development conglomerate, that is changing the cityscapes of Pune and Bengaluru with its bold new designs, high engineering, ethical standards and professional outlook. It is no wonder that Pride Housing is a preferred partner for local and international corporates, IT and ITES companies, business owners and home buyers.

Property rate and all inclusive (approx) prices at Pride Aashiyana Lohegaon Dhanori:
1) Rs. 2,500 per sq.ft. for a garden facing flat.
2) Rs. 2,600 per sq.ft. for a non garden facing flat.
3) 1 BHK Flat for Rs. 16 lakhs
2) 2 BHK Flat for Rs. 26 lakhs
3) 3 BHK Flat for Rs. 34.5 lakhs

Site and booking office of Pride Aashiyana Lohegaon Dhanori:
Site Address: S no 284, Dhanori – Lohegaon Road, Dhanori, Pune: 411032
Read more
344 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thanks Malvish.
    Yeah, I am new on the forum.Need to post more than 10 then.
    I dint understand what is "meaningful" though :p
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prafullasap
    Thanks Malvish.
    Yeah, I am new on the forum.Need to post more than 10 then.
    I dint understand what is "meaningful" though :p

Meaningful posts are posts that can add value to the ongoing conversation and are not random posts made just to reach the count of 10 to avail such facility. (Now, a reply to this post of mine thanking me again would be more or less a non required one :) )

Participate in the conversations, ask or share valuable information and it will be up in no time.
    CommentQuote
  • No update on World city? Anyone visited?
    I heard they are giving possessions, and starting another sector.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi , can someone give me the Pfs for this project? And where exactly is this?
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prafullasap
    No update on World city? Anyone visited?
    I heard they are giving possessions, and starting another sector.

Yes. I got a call for getting possession in 8 days after doing all formalities including payment of remaining 5% Final installment amount.
    CommentQuote
  • Possession started last month. These are on provisional possession (priority basis) without completion certificate.
    CommentQuote
  • hello Guys,

Does anyone know of the active whatsapp group of the pride world city flat owners?
    I have a flat too and i'll like to be part of the group for active discussions. If we don't have one we should create one.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rama16
    hello Guys,

Does anyone know of the active whatsapp group of the pride world city flat owners?
    I have a flat too and i'll like to be part of the group for active discussions. If we don't have one we should create one.

When did you book the flat??
    In Long Island or Brooklyn?
    You booked a 2BHK or 3BHK??
    At what final rate?
    What initial quote rate?? Did they negotiate?
    Please inform me, I am seriously thinking about booking here?
    CommentQuote
  • V booked during prelaunch. Well the rates were non negotiatable at the time. Thy had various components in their quotes like corpus fund which makes no sense due to which the overall cost goes up. Ours is in Brooklyn. Expecting to get the possession this month.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rama16
    V booked during prelaunch. Well the rates were non negotiatable at the time. Thy had various components in their quotes like corpus fund which makes no sense due to which the overall cost goes up. Ours is in Brooklyn. Expecting to get the possession this month.

When did you book the flat?? Pre-launch means 2011-12 ???What was the total cost to your pocket??
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone knows the source of water supply? Are they going to get PCMC water?
    CommentQuote
  • What is the current Rate and status of construction, Porwal road really having this capacity to manage the township load ?
    CommentQuote
  • Porwal road does not have capacity to bear this additional load.Already road is in poor condition and at junction with main Dhanori road,a mess of highest order is seen in the evening hours.

There is no news about parallel 100 feet concrete road which is half built and abandoned.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    I'm planning to book a flat PWC. Please suggest me as per your experience till the time with the project.
    CommentQuote