I have received offers of Pre launch by Pride at Dhanori, a township in 380 acres at the rate of Rs4500 (10% discount in pre pre launch), booking amount only Rs 36000 parking, infra charges, service tax, VAT, stamp duty and registration extra. Please shed some light on the Builder, Project and the area.

Pride Aashiyana, Lohegaon, Dhanori : Built over a magnificent 10 acre plot that overlooks the hill, Pride Aashiyana seamlessly integrates space, style, comfort and all the other elements of a luxurious residence, that is so important for modern day living. Pride Aashiyana is brought to you by Pride Housing, a world class property development conglomerate, that is changing the cityscapes of Pune and Bengaluru with its bold new designs, high engineering, ethical standards and professional outlook. It is no wonder that Pride Housing is a preferred partner for local and international corporates, IT and ITES companies, business owners and home buyers.

Property rate and all inclusive (approx) prices at Pride Aashiyana Lohegaon Dhanori:
1) Rs. 2,500 per sq.ft. for a garden facing flat.
2) Rs. 2,600 per sq.ft. for a non garden facing flat.
3) 1 BHK Flat for Rs. 16 lakhs
2) 2 BHK Flat for Rs. 26 lakhs
3) 3 BHK Flat for Rs. 34.5 lakhs

Site and booking office of Pride Aashiyana Lohegaon Dhanori:
Site Address: S no 284, Dhanori – Lohegaon Road, Dhanori, Pune: 411032
Read more
344 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I booked a flat in Kingsbury project. Possession is in Sept 2019. So far so good. Registration is over last month.

Thanks
    Madhu Mattangi.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by madhumattang
    I booked a flat in Kingsbury project. Possession is in Sept 2019. So far so good. Registration is over last month.

Thanks
    Madhu Mattangi.

At what rate you booked the flat? What was the final total cost? What was their initial quote?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • nirupama222 years ago
      I am planning to buy one. Could you pl suggest what is current scenario of property possession. Is it worth buying?
  • Is the work still on there? I heard PCMC municipal commissioner has issued Stop Work order for all projects of the said builder :(
    CommentQuote
  • Amazing, people still want to buy flats from this builder after what has recently happened :)
    CommentQuote
  • Stopwork notice from PMC is only for Park Xpress project, not all Pride projects. Pride World comes under PCMC.
    CommentQuote
  • manmay; ... It was a pre-launch offer 4090/sqft. my flat came for 58 lacs all inclusive.

It's natural we raise concerns after the tragic incident in Balewadi. Let's think differently, may be that will make the builder more careful and quality conscious in his future projects, especially Pride world city, which Pride group is pitching to build its reputation on.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi - I am new to this group. Do we have any whatsapp group or Google group for PWC home buyer. If yes please share the details.
    CommentQuote
  • Builder license has been cancelled (blacklisted) as per news today. Is it for PWC project also (PCMC) ?
    http://www.lokmat.com/storypage.php?catid=12&newsid=14176884
    CommentQuote
  • Hey.. can you elaborate connectivity to city.. ?
    CommentQuote
  • WhatsApp roup?

CommentQuote
  • Is there any whatsapp group of owners from kingsburry project? lets all get together
    CommentQuote
  • The approach road has signs saying its a private road for DY Patil university. Is anyone aware what is the deal between the university and Pride, Is there any possibility that they might close it down for the residents. And what is the water situation like? are they dependant on borewells only
    CommentQuote
  • is there any whatsup group for latest price and news on pride world city kingsburry phase 2
    CommentQuote
  • Please note - Sharing of Whats-app/Facebook/Google or any other group links is not allowed on Indian Real Estate Forum. Please don't share any such links.
    CommentQuote