I have received offers of Pre launch by Pride at Dhanori, a township in 380 acres at the rate of Rs4500 (10% discount in pre pre launch), booking amount only Rs 36000 parking, infra charges, service tax, VAT, stamp duty and registration extra. Please shed some light on the Builder, Project and the area.

Pride Aashiyana, Lohegaon, Dhanori : Built over a magnificent 10 acre plot that overlooks the hill, Pride Aashiyana seamlessly integrates space, style, comfort and all the other elements of a luxurious residence, that is so important for modern day living. Pride Aashiyana is brought to you by Pride Housing, a world class property development conglomerate, that is changing the cityscapes of Pune and Bengaluru with its bold new designs, high engineering, ethical standards and professional outlook. It is no wonder that Pride Housing is a preferred partner for local and international corporates, IT and ITES companies, business owners and home buyers.

Property rate and all inclusive (approx) prices at Pride Aashiyana Lohegaon Dhanori:
1) Rs. 2,500 per sq.ft. for a garden facing flat.
2) Rs. 2,600 per sq.ft. for a non garden facing flat.
3) 1 BHK Flat for Rs. 16 lakhs
2) 2 BHK Flat for Rs. 26 lakhs
3) 3 BHK Flat for Rs. 34.5 lakhs

Site and booking office of Pride Aashiyana Lohegaon Dhanori:
Site Address: S no 284, Dhanori – Lohegaon Road, Dhanori, Pune: 411032
Read more
344 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Guys, help me understand something - I am not very much sure what kind of property one will get in 65 L in a area far better than Pride Soft City.

In Pune west - Either in Aundh, Baner, Balewadi or any of the Pimples , do you believe one can get a decent resale/ new property, all inclusive, in a good society for around 60L?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by buyer2013
    Guys, help me understand something - I am not very much sure what kind of property one will get in 65 L in a area far better than Pride Soft City.

In Pune west - Either in Aundh, Baner, Balewadi or any of the Pimples , do you believe one can get a decent resale/ new property, all inclusive, in a good society for around 60L?

Are you comparing Charoli with fully developed areas like Aundh, Baner etc?
    Even Pimple saudagar has taken 10 years to become what it is today. 10 years ago, the rate at pimple saudagar was 500-700 psqft. Today it might be 5000-6000 psqft. If Charoli is 4000 psqft today, do you imagine it will be more than even 10000 psqft after 10 years?

Off course you can get a good 2BHK around 60L in balewadi or pimple saudagar, you need to search. Even if it is under construction, you will get it in 2-3 years max. Compare this with Charoli, even if you get it in 3 years, there is absolutely no guarantee that the infrastructure in charoli will develop at the same rate. I dont say that charoli will not be a good township, but that will take more than 10 years taking the analogy of Magarpatta city. 400+ acres is not easy to complete, be it any builder.

What will you prefer? Staying in a well developed area for a little more or staying in an isolated under developed area by paying less? Choice is up to you.
    CommentQuote
  • The area where this project is coming up will develop over the next few years.

Roads are coming up near Pawar school area.

Various housing projects are in various stages of completion.

Nyati also is having a project nearby,though nothing much on ground has taken shape.

It is an indication of things in future.

Probably the place will boom and rival Viman nagar.

May be things will just keep going on without much shine.No one can predict.

But my guess is Dhanori will be totally different in three years time.
    CommentQuote
  • Its a very difficult decision. Thanks Lazybone and Vaibhav for your comments.

Though there is scope for development, and as somebody said in above, in last 2-3 years, this area has gone under many changes. I visited somewhere in 2009-10, and can see that now it is in much better shape, in terms of roads and properties.

Request views from others as well, will help in taking an informed decision.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anildc
    Rs 48 lacs for 2 BHK under booking and possession in approx 36 months is equivalent to 2 BHK at Rs 65 lacs under ready possession , so now compare those areas where 2BHK flats are available under ready Possession for 65 lacs with CHARHOLI.

Well ready cash / credit is the biggest problem. A huge majority of people investing in a 48L flat would NOT have the cash/credit for a 65L flat. Your point would have made more sense if you compared a 1bhk/1.5bhk in developed areas at 48L with the option in Charoli.

Originally Posted by buyer2013
    Guys, help me understand something - I am not very much sure what kind of property one will get in 65 L in a area far better than Pride Soft City.

65L would get you very old flats in Aundh but you'd get ok resale 2bhk options in any of the Pimples or Balewadi. Explore distress sales in Wakad, Dange Chowk or other similar fringe areas and you'll get good options too.

Originally Posted by lazybone007
    Are you comparing Charoli with fully developed areas like Aundh, Baner etc?
    Even Pimple saudagar has taken 10 years to become what it is today. 10 years ago, the rate at pimple saudagar was 500-700 psqft. Today it might be 5000-6000 psqft. If Charoli is 4000 psqft today, do you imagine it will be more than even 10000 psqft after 10 years?

Last "10 years" is a very wrong comparision. RE boom happened in 2007-09. An appropriate comparision should be from 2010 onwards. Pimple areas had a builder rate of 3500-4000 in 2010-11. Now they are around 5k-6k. That's not an extremely high jump if you ask me. Even Dhanori's builder rates have jumped from ~2.5k to ~4.5k in that period. :)

The core issue is when builder rates start going beyond 5k-6k per sqft. Then sales start being stagnant and rates too. I doubt Pimple areas would reach 10,000 nor would Dhanori or Charoli.

Do note I'm not saying Dhanori or Charoli is a great area to invest. Just that RE rates comparision have no end result - anyone can draw their own inferences.

Originally Posted by buyer2013
    Its a very difficult decision. Thanks Lazybone and Vaibhav for your comments.

Though there is scope for development, and as somebody said in above, in last 2-3 years, this area has gone under many changes. I visited somewhere in 2009-10, and can see that now it is in much better shape, in terms of roads and properties.

Request views from others as well, will help in taking an informed decision.

Dhanori residential area is developing slowly but there is improvement. What is not improving is infrastructure - the gaps in the cement road (from Vishrantwadi) has remained same over last 2 years. No water supply to the new plots. DP roads & supposedly ring roads are only on paper.

However like @vaibhav has said, this place has potential with it's potential access to Chakan industrial area on one side, and the airport on the other side. A few investments from the government, and this place can improve a lot. Dhanori and Charoli would literally go hand in hand in development.
    CommentQuote
  • For booking Rs 48 lac flat under construction you need to pay 25% upfront that is Rs 12 lacs and rest can be paid in in installment whether it comes from Loan or your own accruals( emi Rs 32662 on home loan of rs 36 lacs for 30 years). Home Loan is available on flats that are upto 10 years old, so lets say you buy a ready possession 2BHK at Rs 65 lacs and take a housing loan of Rs 50 lacs your emi would be Rs 45,364/- for 30years, you can immediately occupy and savings of traveling and higher cost of living in fringe areas would lighten your financial burden.
    CommentQuote
  • visited site today.
    couple of points:
    1. drive from vishrantwadi chowk to site under normal traffic - 30 mins approx
    2. a new approach road currently in progress behind pride ashiyana & park spring
    3. project surrounded by empty acres of land except Dy Patil campus
    4. the project lacks walk to work concept since less space for IT/ITES commercials (hence limited rental opportunity)
    5. 40 acres is huge, as good as mini city. Hence, end use should be OK.
    5. project is planned in sectors. Each residential sector 30-35 acres, would have 8-9 buildings in each sector
    6. sector 4 is currently open for booking via reference only
    7. official announcement will be next week. Needless to say, rate corrections expected, may be 4k/sqft
    8. work on sector 4 started (picture attached)
    9. project is under pcmc.
    10. possession of sector 4 is 3 years min.

current rate:
    3737 non-garden facing
    3837 garden facing

i am thinking of 3bhk in sector 4.
    garden facing, 10th flr - total 68 lacs.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Did visit the site. Project seems less inspiring...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ihatepune
    visited site today.
    couple of points:
    1. drive from vishrantwadi chowk to site under normal traffic - 30 mins approx
    2. a new approach road currently in progress behind pride ashiyana & park spring
    3. project surrounded by empty acres of land except Dy Patil campus
    4. the project lacks walk to work concept since less space for IT/ITES commercials (hence limited rental opportunity)
    5. 40 acres is huge, as good as mini city. Hence, end use should be OK.
    5. project is planned in sectors. Each residential sector 30-35 acres, would have 8-9 buildings in each sector
    6. sector 4 is currently open for booking via reference only
    7. official announcement will be next week. Needless to say, rate corrections expected, may be 4k/sqft
    8. work on sector 4 started (picture attached)
    9. project is under pcmc.
    10. possession of sector 4 is 3 years min.

current rate:
    3737 non-garden facing
    3837 garden facing

i am thinking of 3bhk in sector 4.
    garden facing, 10th flr - total 68 lacs.

I hate pune. Nice id. Sums up a lot. Sometimes I too :D
    CommentQuote
  • Its really a big bet for pride builders. Without any development anchor eg industry, IT park such projects might not be sustainable.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anildc
    For booking Rs 48 lac flat under construction you need to pay 25% upfront that is Rs 12 lacs and rest can be paid in in installment whether it comes from Loan or your own accruals( emi Rs 32662 on home loan of rs 36 lacs for 30 years). Home Loan is available on flats that are upto 10 years old, so lets say you buy a ready possession 2BHK at Rs 65 lacs and take a housing loan of Rs 50 lacs your emi would be Rs 45,364/- for 30years, you can immediately occupy and savings of traveling and higher cost of living in fringe areas would lighten your financial burden.

30 years home loan tenure ? Are you buying a flat or entire city ?
    Man, even 15 years is above the head, 30 years !! Seeing super junk quality these days, by the time you become actual owner, the building is already up for redevelopment. :D
    Home loan shouldn't exceed tenure of 10 years max to max.

Originally Posted by carnot
    Its really a big bet for pride builders. Without any development anchor eg industry, IT park such projects might not be sustainable.

+1. The same situation is faced by Nanded City township. No tenants even when 2 BR is available for rent of 7k/month. Investors brought based on PROPOSED animation & IT parks & all turned out to be flop show.
    CommentQuote
  • This is a 20-25 years project in whole. Investors need a lot of patience. Unless there is a real plan to create job opportunities within the township itself, it is tough. There are no building plans yet, so we will have to wait and watch.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    30 years home loan tenure ? Are you buying a flat or entire city ?
    Man, even 15 years is above the head, 30 years !! Seeing super junk quality these days, by the time you become actual owner, the building is already up for redevelopment. :D
    Home loan shouldn't exceed tenure of 10 years max to max.

+1. The same situation is faced by Nanded City township. No tenants even when 2 BR is available for rent of 7k/month. Investors brought based on PROPOSED animation & IT parks & all turned out to be flop show.

The info about Nanded City was surprising for me, so called a friend who stays there. He confirmed that 2 BHKs are actually available for rent 7-8 K/ month. Mass production of houses dampens the prospects of renting those/ earning returns as investors by selling if there are no reasons for people to stay in that locality.

But, i feel Dhanori/ Charoli has more growth potential than Nanded City, owing to proximity to airport/ vimannagar. is it correct?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by buyer2013
    The info about Nanded City was surprising for me, so called a friend who stays there. He confirmed that 2 BHKs are actually available for rent 7-8 K/ month. Mass production of houses dampens the prospects of renting those/ earning returns as investors by selling if there are no reasons for people to stay in that locality.

But, i feel Dhanori/ Charoli has more growth potential than Nanded City, owing to proximity to airport/ vimannagar. is it correct?

What is the guarantee that the airport will not be shifted out of there or a new one comes up somewhere else? We are talking 10-15+ years here. With the ever increasing population and residences, the current airport will not be capable of handling the air traffic and plans may shift again to chakan or some other remote area.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lazybone007
    What is the guarantee that the airport will not be shifted out of there or a new one comes up somewhere else? We are talking 10-15+ years here. With the ever increasing population and residences, the current airport will not be capable of handling the air traffic and plans may shift again to chakan or some other remote area.

Let's keep the speculation to the real estate area in discussion. Airport speculation has a different thread :) As of now, the airport isn't going anywhere for sure.

Anyway 10-15 years is an extremely long period to really understand how it'll impact the current scenario.

If we let any pro-builder user out here to start refering to such a long time frame, then they'll put up idiotic arguments; like a SEZ industry unit will already be setup and operating out of Chakkan, and even Charoli, ring road will be ready, and who knows even the metro might be in action atleast in certain parts of the city.
    CommentQuote