I have received offers of Pre launch by Pride at Dhanori, a township in 380 acres at the rate of Rs4500 (10% discount in pre pre launch), booking amount only Rs 36000 parking, infra charges, service tax, VAT, stamp duty and registration extra. Please shed some light on the Builder, Project and the area.

Pride Aashiyana, Lohegaon, Dhanori : Built over a magnificent 10 acre plot that overlooks the hill, Pride Aashiyana seamlessly integrates space, style, comfort and all the other elements of a luxurious residence, that is so important for modern day living. Pride Aashiyana is brought to you by Pride Housing, a world class property development conglomerate, that is changing the cityscapes of Pune and Bengaluru with its bold new designs, high engineering, ethical standards and professional outlook. It is no wonder that Pride Housing is a preferred partner for local and international corporates, IT and ITES companies, business owners and home buyers.

Property rate and all inclusive (approx) prices at Pride Aashiyana Lohegaon Dhanori:
1) Rs. 2,500 per sq.ft. for a garden facing flat.
2) Rs. 2,600 per sq.ft. for a non garden facing flat.
3) 1 BHK Flat for Rs. 16 lakhs
2) 2 BHK Flat for Rs. 26 lakhs
3) 3 BHK Flat for Rs. 34.5 lakhs

Site and booking office of Pride Aashiyana Lohegaon Dhanori:
Site Address: S no 284, Dhanori – Lohegaon Road, Dhanori, Pune: 411032
Read more
344 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Investment in the project will be a gamble.
    It may pay out well but there are risks of non completion as per time frame.
    However potential for Dhanori to develop is there.
    .Educational institutions,location advantages and likely network of roads.
    CommentQuote
  • Wow...are we really talking about long term horizon for this investment/bet?
    I just know 1 thing for sure: In the long term, everybody is going to be dead!
    For devil's sake...investing in a 2bhk at 48 lakhs in a place that 'may' develop! Wow! we can rationalize anything we want to.
    Better bet would be investing in upcoming areas in tier 2 cities where 48 lakhs can buy decent 3 BHKs or pent houses...like indor/nagpur or may be ahemdabad
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by buyer2013
    The info about Nanded City was surprising for me, so called a friend who stays there. He confirmed that 2 BHKs are actually available for rent 7-8 K/ month. Mass production of houses dampens the prospects of renting those/ earning returns as investors by selling if there are no reasons for people to stay in that locality.

It's good that you called your friend & got it confirmed. :) Atleast it will show that we so called bears post facts.
    Nanded City was a flop project right from day one for the simple reason of its location & zero commercial value to it.

But, i feel Dhanori/ Charoli has more growth potential than Nanded City, owing to proximity to airport/ vimannagar. is it correct?

What has proximity to airport to do ? I stay in West Pune & still travel all the way to airport, no a big deal. Airport has nothing to do as far as residence is concerned. It holds true only for hotels.

Man, distance between Colaba & Mumbai airport is 26 kms, yet prices here are far more than Andheri (E). In Delhi, distance between Greater Kailash (one of best areas in Delhi) & IGI airport is about 17 kms, while area near IGI, Mahipalpur prices is quite low.

What counts while buying a house is its social & physical infra & not mere distances to airport or railway stations.

Originally Posted by NeedHomeNow
    Wow...are we really talking about long term horizon for this investment/bet?
    I just know 1 thing for sure: In the long term, everybody is going to be dead!
    For devil's sake...investing in a 2bhk at 48 lakhs in a place that 'may' develop! Wow! we can rationalize anything we want to.
    Better bet would be investing in upcoming areas in tier 2 cities where 48 lakhs can buy decent 3 BHKs or pent houses...like indor/nagpur or may be ahemdabad

+1. Builders may call this as investment for future generations. :D
    CommentQuote
  • +1. Builders may call this as investment for future generations.
    Realacres,
    We are never satisfied with one flat.
    We want to buy one flat for our each of our children.That iswhy demand for flats never comes down.
    We spoon feed our children and sometimes never treat even our grownup children as adults,responsible to lead their lives.
    We educate them,we get them married and try to be good parents by even trying to give them financial stability,sometimes forgetting that children have to grow up on their own,face life,fall,get up and learn to live.
    CommentQuote
  • why is this thread renamed to "Pride Aashiyana, Lohegaon, Dhanori - PRE LAUNCH" ? I believe, title should be "Pride soft city, charoli - pre launch"
    CommentQuote
  • What a stupid renaming! It is actually quite misleading!

Aside from being from the same builder and the fact that Pride Aashiyana's sales office is being used for the launch for now, Pride Aashiyana has nothing to do with Pride Soft City! The actual sites are atleast 3-4 kms away from each other with not even a proper road to connect both societies!

Mods,
    Please do the needful and correct the renaming mistake!
    CommentQuote
  • Title is indeed misleading.
    Pride Ashiyana is no longer prelaunch.
    CommentQuote
  • Title/Thread name changed.
    CommentQuote
  • When one of the broker mentioned about this project, he was referring to Airport, i said we dont go to Airport daily whats value for us ? also i heard Airport is shifting to Khed
    He said " Kaun shift karne deega sir, Airport ka drama sirf land acquire karne ko , abhi is area main bahut builders zameen leeke rakha hai"
    Hiranandani
    Lunkad
    Pride
    Marvel

I pity all of us living in such society/system where the builders/brokers/us everyone living and accepting corruption as one of our primary right !

God save us !
    CommentQuote
  • "I pity all of us living in such society/system where the builders/brokers/us everyone living and accepting corruption as one of our primary right "".

And someone trying to bring end to corruption is not being given the full support he/party deserves.
    We are destined to live in corrupt manner.
    CommentQuote
  • Heard that on the day of launch (gudi padva), almost 500 people deposited cheques for 1L against booking. The project currently has no building plans, no brochures, no sample flats etc. Where is RE heading towards. Is it stupidity or plain greed.
    CommentQuote
  • Greed is the driving factor.
    People still are not convinced that u/c is a dangerous investment.
    CommentQuote
  • Let me try to jump in, was part of that crowd of 500 people on Gudhipadwa to book there :-)

So, following are the facts -
    1) Yes, they own the land, and construction has been started.
    2) They do have plans ready, we booked our flat on the basis of the plan.
    3) Road is bad, but there is connectivity established till the end.

Why I booked ?
    1) The rate was tempting, Rs.3737. ( It turned out to be 3950 after various premiums as floor rise and garden view )
    2) It was the only thing in my budget with a good builder, keeping aside the distance from city centre.

Why I cancelled ?
    1) Realized that project may take more time to complete than expected.
    2) Money may get locked, and will loose any opportunity as well as amount spent on rent for 3-4 years.

I still believe, those, whom we call investors, may gain benefits out of this project.
    CommentQuote
  • broker may say "kaun shift hone dega", but it is not in his hands.. he may be just bluffing to sell what he has.

If the airport has to be shifted, then it will be shifted. all that speculation about where it will come up (khed, chakan, etc etc) is speculation. government cannot put an end to speculation, but atleast it can clarify what is going on right now?
    CommentQuote
  • Sat234,

Who are the people who benefit from speculation of location of airport.?

Few years ago,people made property rates boom in Chakan thinking the airport is coming up there.

To expect government to give any clarification is asking for the impossible.

Will anyone like to loose money based on speculation of airport location?
    CommentQuote