I have received offers of Pre launch by Pride at Dhanori, a township in 380 acres at the rate of Rs4500 (10% discount in pre pre launch), booking amount only Rs 36000 parking, infra charges, service tax, VAT, stamp duty and registration extra. Please shed some light on the Builder, Project and the area.

Pride Aashiyana, Lohegaon, Dhanori : Built over a magnificent 10 acre plot that overlooks the hill, Pride Aashiyana seamlessly integrates space, style, comfort and all the other elements of a luxurious residence, that is so important for modern day living. Pride Aashiyana is brought to you by Pride Housing, a world class property development conglomerate, that is changing the cityscapes of Pune and Bengaluru with its bold new designs, high engineering, ethical standards and professional outlook. It is no wonder that Pride Housing is a preferred partner for local and international corporates, IT and ITES companies, business owners and home buyers.

Property rate and all inclusive (approx) prices at Pride Aashiyana Lohegaon Dhanori:
1) Rs. 2,500 per sq.ft. for a garden facing flat.
2) Rs. 2,600 per sq.ft. for a non garden facing flat.
3) 1 BHK Flat for Rs. 16 lakhs
2) 2 BHK Flat for Rs. 26 lakhs
3) 3 BHK Flat for Rs. 34.5 lakhs

Site and booking office of Pride Aashiyana Lohegaon Dhanori:
Site Address: S no 284, Dhanori – Lohegaon Road, Dhanori, Pune: 411032
Read more
344 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Inspite of the loading and long delivery period or uncertain delivery period,people still rush for such projects.
    CommentQuote
  • If people focus on carpet area & then buy, it won't matter what loading builders put upon. I have myself rejected projects due to high loading & told this to saleschap who was taken aback by surprise.

Man, one may try sell copper with gold plating as gold but its upto the buyer whether to buy copper at price of gold or get it verified & then deicide to buy or not to buy.

Btw, biggest prob in under-constro projects :-

Builders are reducing floor-ceiling height to cut cost. This is not there on floor plan so do ensure that floor-ceiling height is mentioned in the agreement. If its not, avoid buying the flat.
    Classic case is Rohan Ishan, Bavdhan or sun planet by mittal off sinhgad road. Here you can clean ceiling fan by standing on floor. :D
    CommentQuote
  • I was expecting to clean my fan in new up coming project - when the saleman started telling in some projects about the high ceiling height. ( few yrs back)

Another point now is the calculation for saleable area. It seems that the terrace loading has changed, so flats with large terraces have drastically been increased in area overnight. In some cases as much as 20-25%.

Can u shed some light on this
    CommentQuote
  • what's up guys? did anyone finally book in this township? Any updates?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Team,

I have booked a Flat there but not sure about connecting road etc. Road Connecting via Pawar school is their schools's private road.So not sure how they will connect in future.Good thing is that area is in PCMC so there may be road in Future. Construction is in slow speed .

If any one have any idea about that area development plan pls sahre .

Can we form a group of those who have booked Flat here .
    CommentQuote
  • Its almost a standard now, with 35% loading on every big project in Pune. And people are still buying happily.

I noticed there is a big lobby in front of flats, which could be half inside and half outside flat as open area (seen in some projects). But here a lobby of 9*5 included in carpet, I guess biggest I have ever seen :bab (59):. Enjoying paying for something unwanted..
    CommentQuote
  • This Project is launch...?
    Last month i visited the sales office in porwal road as per sales guy they are sold 500 flats and the booking is stop right now.
    CommentQuote
  • Why is the booking stopped ?? And with the way this builder is gunning behind existing buyers of his other projects for illegal VAT recovery due to cash crunch, & given the market conditions, I don't think this or any builder will avoid taking bookings.
    Does anyone know the reason behind stopping of bookings ?
    CommentQuote
  • its like selling moto g only through flipkart that too for short periods. keeps the buyers interesting.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AbhiArora
    its like selling moto g only through flipkart that too for short periods. keeps the buyers interesting.

And the buyer who ordered Moto G from flipkart got 'Wheel' clothes washing soap worth 5/-. :D
    This news came in Indian express couple of days back.
    CommentQuote
  • Every month new township project launch in Pune and the land size is 100+ to 400 acre.

Pride Soft city,DSK city and Rohan Abhilasha are few examples from last couple of months. This town ships offering thousands of flats.. My question is that would pune need this number of homes ...? I have seen in many societies flats are vacant and as per post 3 bhk easely available in Nanded city. So there is any worth to invest in this market ....?
    CommentQuote
  • The answer lies in your question : )
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Nilesh Trive
    Are you done with registration process as well there, I have also purchased there and waiting it to launch before go for registration ..

In which decade this project will be completed ??
    CommentQuote
  • are they negotiating on price?? I got last offer on 3996 with floor rise and garden facing extra charges ?? did any one had a a luck on negotiating price with this project ??
    CommentQuote
  • Do not go for registration of flat without seeing the sanctioned plans and government approvals, else you will get stuck with your investment and repent later. Loan approval from bank does not mean all legal papers are in place.
    CommentQuote