Sort by :
Filter by :
- Waiting for Launch it
I have booked a flat in April end and now considering all factors I have decided to not go for cancellation and continue with it.
I have booked 2 BHK compact size and total cost will be 40 Lacs including covered parking and modular kitchen . Booked 12 floor , top floor :)
These days nobody aware about charoli but sales person is telling that they will have a grand launch of this project and it will be in HOT demand after launch ...Hope it goes wellCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by Nilesh Trive
These days nobody aware about charoli but sales person is telling that they will have a grand launch of this project and it will be in HOT demand after launch ...Hope it goes well
When is he gonna launch and what would be USP of this project ? They don't even have a proper approach road for the project. Just by having a great/lavish launch doesn't make any project hot, it all depends on infra and VFM.CommentQuote3Flag
- Any Buyers in Pride soft city has done with registration ??? Please share info ?CommentQuote0Flag
- I have heard some people have completed registration. I and my one friend planning to go for registration on 28th July. yesterday I went to their office and checked all the documents for that Survey numbers and Building plan.It willbe good if we can make a group of Pride Softcity Flat owners.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi rishikumar03, Yes even I got the same news for from CRM team that their are many registration completed . I am also planning to go for registration by August 1 week. Their property title and everything seems fair as of now. Few days ago I verified project in PCMC website and it was approved by PCMC also .
so which cluster and floor u booked in ??
I tried making buyers group but block by moderator as this is exiting forum for pride city so :-( .
keep posted here for any news or update...I will also do the same.CommentQuote1Flag
- I have booked in 4A cluster. Drop me ur contact number so that we can be in touch and update each other or we will form a group on or whatapp.CommentQuote1Flag
- Hey guys, just got through this blog on the internet about Pride Soft City.......It might help...sharing the link: http://goo.gl/zdx2ZoCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by disha1234Hey guys, just got through this blog on the internet about Pride Soft City.......It might help...sharing the link: New Launch! Pride Soft City, Pune Review: Hit or a Miss? | PropTiger Blog
These are all paid reviews. Real reviews come from the common people. That's the reason why this forum is so importantCommentQuote1Flag
- The project is a long term for complete execution.
That only creates doubts seeing history of our RE,the prop sects of such big projects needs careful thought before investing.
Don't go by ads and claims of heavy bookings.
Take a considered view before investing.
When ready built flats are available,when resale flats are available in the market,why look at dream projects with unlimited timeline for completion.CommentQuote0Flag
As everything was looking fine; I did my registry thing this weekend! Have booked it in May; flat in C1H! Although the appreciation wud b lil less comparatively for this property until the ring-road is nt built up!
Surprisingly! Today gota a call from Pride ofc, they've has re-started bookings @4099! WTF! God knows, hw will they be able to launch it in Aug & sell at so called price of 4500CommentQuote0Flag
- Don't know whats going on there ... These people are telling from last two months that project will be launched soon still not dates on that.....
They told next booking will start from 4500 and now this is happening , started booking with 4099...
Even I have to go for registration in next 15 days. things are not getting clear as of now as it has launched.CommentQuote0Flag
What is the reason/s sales guys are giving for not executing the agreements ?? If sanctions are in place, they should start the registrations. Have you done legal check of this project ? And by this I mean hiring a good property lawyer & not depending upon project approval by some banks.CommentQuote0Flag
- Legal checks and all are cleared. Last Saturday I visited their office since I live in near by area. Sale office and sample flats interior is going on. I think in 1.5 month sales office and sample flat should be ready after that they will launch the project. This Monday I am going for the registration.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi All is any one done with registration.I have completed it yesterday.CommentQuote0Flag
I completed the agreement procedure on 15 July.
When did you book the flat?CommentQuote0Flag