I have received offers of Pre launch by Pride at Dhanori, a township in 380 acres at the rate of Rs4500 (10% discount in pre pre launch), booking amount only Rs 36000 parking, infra charges, service tax, VAT, stamp duty and registration extra. Please shed some light on the Builder, Project and the area.

Pride Aashiyana, Lohegaon, Dhanori : Built over a magnificent 10 acre plot that overlooks the hill, Pride Aashiyana seamlessly integrates space, style, comfort and all the other elements of a luxurious residence, that is so important for modern day living. Pride Aashiyana is brought to you by Pride Housing, a world class property development conglomerate, that is changing the cityscapes of Pune and Bengaluru with its bold new designs, high engineering, ethical standards and professional outlook. It is no wonder that Pride Housing is a preferred partner for local and international corporates, IT and ITES companies, business owners and home buyers.

Property rate and all inclusive (approx) prices at Pride Aashiyana Lohegaon Dhanori:
1) Rs. 2,500 per sq.ft. for a garden facing flat.
2) Rs. 2,600 per sq.ft. for a non garden facing flat.
3) 1 BHK Flat for Rs. 16 lakhs
2) 2 BHK Flat for Rs. 26 lakhs
3) 3 BHK Flat for Rs. 34.5 lakhs

Site and booking office of Pride Aashiyana Lohegaon Dhanori:
Site Address: S no 284, Dhanori – Lohegaon Road, Dhanori, Pune: 411032
Read more
344 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I booked on 31st march First day of Launch what abt you ?
    CommentQuote
  • same here, on Gudi Padwa

what is your flat#, any update on when they are launching project?

what is possession date is mentioned in your agreement
    CommentQuote
  • My flat no is xxxx. They are launching Project on this Ganpati festival.Waiting for their office and sample flat to complete. Office interiors work is in full swing. I lives in nearby Society so used to visit that area frequently. Possession date is Jan 2016. What about u which building and flat number ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rishikumar03
    Legal checks and all are cleared. Last Saturday I visited their office since I live in near by area. Sale office and sample flats interior is going on. I think in 1.5 month sales office and sample flat should be ready after that they will launch the project. This Monday I am going for the registration.

I hope you checked legalities through your own lawyer and not through builder/bank.

Can you list out what all you checked? will help other people.
    CommentQuote
  • @sudhashbahu
    I have checked land status (Owner ship transfers and use Status) and building plan. They looks ok to one of my Friend who is a lawyer. If you want I can give you Soft Copy of all the documents.U can also get it verified by some lawyer that will be good. Did you booked flat there which building u booked ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rishikumar03
    @sudhashbahu
    I have checked land status (Owner ship transfers and use Status) and building plan. They looks ok to one of my Friend who is a lawyer. If you want I can give you Soft Copy of all the documents.U can also get it verified by some lawyer that will be good. Did you booked flat there which building u booked ?

Thanks. I am not planning to buy any RE for the time being, but the information could be useful to other people.
    CommentQuote
  • I tried to send you mail but got failure massage.

Please share correct mail ID so that I can mail you my number.
    CommentQuote
  • Did Builder Contacted anyone for the disbursement of loan.
    CommentQuote
  • Getting Calls from Pride for Loan payment

Receiving threatening calls from Pride for the payment from bank loan @plinth etc for C1H building! That Pride have started calculating the interest on the remaining payment due and I've to pay at the time of possession! Wat-a-SHIT!

Still thr r more than 100 guys, who have not even done thr registry from C1A, C1B, C4A, C4B etc! There policy is very customized for special agent's wale customers!
    CommentQuote
  • dhawal, This will increase the cost for buyers.

Interest being demanded like this.

What does your agreement say about these demands?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dhawal
    Receiving threatening calls from Pride for the payment from bank loan @plinth etc for C1H building! That Pride have started calculating the interest on the remaining payment due and I've to pay at the time of possession! Wat-a-SHIT!

Still thr r more than 100 guys, who have not even done thr registry from C1A, C1B, C4A, C4B etc! There policy is very customized for special agent's wale customers!

You should have not booked in a pre-launch at this point in time. Pre-launch may also be done to meet upcoming
    election expenses. Also kind of price inflation in RE, your money is safe buying in a near completion project.
    CommentQuote
  • #Vaibhav- all agreement clauses are always in favor of the builder! And even the demand letter convey the same!

Anyways- I hope the project should launch soon; so that we can see some progress on our booking rate(s) ;)
    CommentQuote
  • dhawal,

These one sided agreements make even purchase of a 90%complete u/c flat dangerous.Builder holds all the aces and you have no recourse if builder delays,diverts or claims that hold up is due to delay in sanctions from PMC etc.

That is the biggest reason to totally avoid buying u/c .
    Now that you have ventured into the deal,hope for the best.

Paper value has no real meaning.

This project is too big and timely completion appears doubtful and that is one reason i avoided getting involved,though I had been to the site many times.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dhawal
    #Vaibhav- all agreement clauses are always in favor of the builder! And even the demand letter convey the same!

Anyways- I hope the project should launch soon; so that we can see some progress on our booking rate(s) ;)

The project will be launched on Dussera as per sales executive. Looks like prelaunch booking is still on with base rate at 4099. Went to site, C2 buildings are being done quite fast with 4 towers slab around 4th floor. Also based on website looks like sector 2 has also opened up.
    CommentQuote
  • @rishi

Mine is C1A - 1104. Where do you stay there and what is current status of C1A and overall project
    CommentQuote